Author Topic: Unbelievable: Racist Mural of Zimmerman Shooting Trayvon Unveiled in FL Capitol  (Read 1518 times)

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
So much for justice and the complete rule out of racism from a court of law. I can't believe the sell-outs in the Florida government are resorting to this - especially after all the racist violence against innocent white and Hispanic people for "revenge for Trayvon".

Mural of George Zimmerman Shooting Trayvon Martin Unveiled in Florida State Capitol

A Miami artist has unveiled a painting of George Zimmerman shooting Trayvon Martin in the Florida State Capitol ... titled, "We Are All Trayvon Martin," the painting shows Zimmerman firing a gun at a hoodie-wearing figure. The painting features a mirror to signify "that the shooting could have happened to anyone". There is also an image of Martin Luther King Jr. with blood trickling down his head.

Artist Huong unveiled the creation during a sit-in to protest Florida’s so-called "stand your ground" law. According to WFTS, Huong hopes the painting can be displayed in Washington, D.C.

A Florida jury last month acquitted Zimmerman of criminal charges in Martin’s 2012 death.

(Click to enlarge the picture)
« Last Edit: August 11, 2013, 03:55:14 PM by Shlomo »
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
The martyrdom of Trayvon Martin shows how sick american society has become and why America will soon -- and sooner than most people realize -- become a third world hell hole.

The primary reason for america's downfall is immigration.  We have imported and continue to import tens of millions of third world people, who simply see the world differently than most whites for purely racial reasons.  To add insult to injury, many of the third world immigrants are arabs and muslims, who will persecute jews and conservative righteous christians whenever they can get away with it.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
I'm surpirsed that Zimmerman is not depicted with horns on his head and a tail.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
That is one self-hating Asian. I believe AngryChineseKahanist calls them "chiggers".

Offline Christian Defender

• New JTFer
I wonder what would happen if I would paint a mural depicting Black slavery in the middle of Detroit?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Anything to look like a hero.  Just like all of the fake inventors and fake doctors.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
That is one self-hating Asian. I believe AngryChineseKahanist calls them "chiggers".

You beat me to it. Damn!
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
Let's ship the artist back to Viet Nam. 
She is a Viet Nam refugee.

This country has given her a decent life and opportunities.  She should build it up.  Not try to tear it down.
But, how will she gain noteriety without controversy.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Sickening....     just sickening.  Pretty soon... we will have to celebrate Treyvon Martin day.

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
white people are unwittingly becoming slaves to the blacks

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
white people are unwittingly becoming slaves to the blacks
Well put!

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
White people are Asian.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
White people are Asian.
What does that mean?