Author Topic: Soon-to-be one less Trayvon-in-waiting....  (Read 623 times)

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Soon-to-be one less Trayvon-in-waiting....
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2013, 10:54:40 AM »
I think it's too rude to say something like that on a sick boy.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2013, 12:21:18 PM »
Yeah, no offense, but this post seems somewhat cruel..  Just because he is black, doesn't make him a Trayvon Martin, even if many black American kids are thugs.  Maybe, being sick and suffering would have made this kid somebody special.  Sometimes it's people who suffer and struggle who end up being the best people.

I'm sorry but I cannot go along with this one.  Sorry, that the kid cannot get his heart transplant..   
« Last Edit: August 13, 2013, 02:28:56 PM by EveryJewA44 »
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2013, 01:54:06 PM »
Better to call a Soon to be Trayvon a thug who gets caught and gets thrown in jail or simply killed while in the act of thuggery.  Not this sick individual.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2013, 06:59:23 PM »
They said he was in trouble with the law. They said that they have be certain he will take the medication after the surgery. Otherwise, he would die and the organ could have gone to someone else who would follow the medical directions.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2013, 03:56:30 AM »
They said he was in trouble with the law. They said that they have be certain he will take the medication after the surgery. Otherwise, he would die and the organ could have gone to someone else who would follow the medical directions.
So they say, maybe they are right, or maybe not. If his life depended on it, that kid might remember to take his pills and stay away from trouble. Even if it's true that giving him a new heart is going to be  almost surely a waste I wouldn't make this a laughing matter.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2013, 10:41:07 AM »
"They said they don't have any evidence that he would take his medicine or that he would go to his follow-ups"

"family friends told Thomas they've been told it's partly because Anthony has had low grades and trouble with the law"

Also a primitive negro at 15 has been a full grown adult for more than three years.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2013, 11:35:40 AM »
Is that normal to ask to see evidence that someone who isn't retarded is going to take the meds that his life depend on ? To me it makes more sense to look for evidence the patient would not stick to his treatment regime.