Author Topic: What happened to JTF Archive website?  (Read 797 times)

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
What happened to JTF Archive website?
« on: August 13, 2013, 04:53:40 PM »
I've just tried to open http://www.jtfarchive.org/ and, for some reason, it redirects me to JTF.org

Does anyone know what happened? The last time I could open it was yesterday, I think. Does anyone know how to contact WestCoastJTF on this issue?
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: What happened to JTF Archive website?
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2013, 05:09:35 PM »
"westcoastJTF" who set up the site had given here on a the forum a notice some weeks ago that he was going to stop maintaining the site due to lack of funds and time.

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2013, 05:42:33 PM »
So, what about all those audio archives? Where can I listen to them?
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2013, 05:48:04 PM »
I would also like to hear the audio verison of the old JTF shows that were on QPTV.  I think that the only show that is on the website is the show from 1994, in which Chaim predicted that the WTC would be attacked again by terrorists.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2013, 06:23:44 PM »
I mirrored the archive before it was taken down... I have all the material on the archive site backed up.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2013, 11:58:58 PM »
That archive is JTF's History book, the heart of JTF. I have a good chunk of it backed up on my phone.

Offline WestCoastJTF

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Senior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2013, 11:06:27 AM »
I've just tried to open http://www.jtfarchive.org/ and, for some reason, it redirects me to JTF.org

Does anyone know what happened? The last time I could open it was yesterday, I think. Does anyone know how to contact WestCoastJTF on this issue?

I gave almost 2 months notice...

http://jtf.org/forum/index.php/topic,70162.msg599460.html

As someone already said - lack of time more than anything else.  I haven't updated it in almost a year - since the new Ask JTF.  Also, hosting 20+ GB or so with the attendant bandwidth was expensive.

Seemed like the best thing to do was to redirect the domain to the main JTF site.

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer