Author Topic: Skinhead Animal Savagely Butchers Girlfriend, Nearly Kills Her  (Read 17746 times)

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
Re: Skinhead Animal Savagely Butchers Girlfriend, Nearly Kills Her
« Reply #25 on: August 16, 2013, 11:33:18 AM »
Rastafarians are as much imitations as the "Jewish nazis" while they too wear the Star of david. Very big fools.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: August 16, 2013, 01:51:43 PM »
Rastafarians are as much imitations as the "Jewish nazis" while they too wear the Star of david. Very big fools.
Yes but these guys are really Jewish
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #27 on: August 16, 2013, 04:01:31 PM »
Yes but these guys are really Jewish

They may have been born Jewish but a lot of them seem like self-haters. To put tattoos on your body, especially swastika's and SS insignias along with other pagan symbols is certainly not 'Jewish'.

Rastafarians don't think they are Jewish, they believe they are descendents of their messiah Selassia, who was descended from the Christian messiah. At least this is what I understand. I have attended a number of Rasta festivals during my Reggae years and still have a large reggae collection. I don't listen to that anymore because of the avodah zara involved.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14