Author Topic: Fox's Bill O'Reilly gave $25,000 to Al Sharpton's "charity"  (Read 1387 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Fox's Bill O'Reilly gave $25,000 to Al Sharpton's "charity"
« on: August 16, 2013, 03:25:38 PM »
בס''ד

This scum Bill O'Reilly has the top rated program on Fox News every night. Let no one have any illusions: the "conservative" establishment are also evil traitors.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/media/2013/08/oreilly-gave-k-to-al-sharptons-charity-170663.html?hp=r1

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Fox's Bill O'Reilly gave $25,000 to Al Sharpton's "charity"
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2013, 03:30:58 PM »
I've never really liked him, now I know why.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2013, 03:54:35 PM »
Bill O'Reilly has always been a cross between a bleeding heart liberal and a progressive repubican.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2013, 05:58:38 PM »
Bill O'Reilly has always been a cross between a bleeding heart liberal and a progressive repubican.

Related to what you mentioned,   Bill O'Reilly isn't a registered Republican.   His voting registration is with the Independence Party.     Many people are wrong with their perception about this party,   as they believe it's a party that's considered INDEPENDENT.    In reality,   the Independence Party either endorses the candidate they believe has the best chance of winning a given election and/ or the candidate who gives the party the most money.     The Independence Party causes considerable damage. 
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline REDNECK JEW

• Full JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2013, 02:32:45 AM »
UH UM WARNING Y'ALL bad wordy coming out here...LOL

Bill O'Reilly is a Punk [censored] Putz
« Last Edit: August 18, 2013, 11:01:27 AM by Shlomo »
“It is a revolution; a revolution of the most intense character; in which belief in the justice, prudence, and wisdom of secession is blended with the keenest sense of wrong and outrage, and it can no more be checked by human effort for the time than a prairie fire by a gardener’s watering pot.”

JUDAH P. BENJAMIN HEBREW CONFEDERATE

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2013, 04:09:42 AM »
tough  guy bill oreilly?
totally expected of him.
no surprises here.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2013, 12:14:44 PM »
Related to what you mentioned,   Bill O'Reilly isn't a registered Republican.   His voting registration is with the Independence Party.     Many people are wrong with their perception about this party,   as they believe it's a party that's considered INDEPENDENT.    In reality,   the Independence Party either endorses the candidate they believe has the best chance of winning a given election and/ or the candidate who gives the party the most money.     The Independence Party causes considerable damage.
I didn't know it was an official party. I heard once Sean Hannity saying he is a registered independent I wasn't sure what he meant by that.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2013, 12:21:53 PM »
I never heard of the "independence party". I thought an independent meant just that, someone not affiliated with a party.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2013, 12:59:53 PM »
Bill O'Reilly is and will always be a fraud no matter what.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2013, 10:36:08 PM »
I didn't know it was an official party. I heard once Sean Hannity saying he is a registered independent I wasn't sure what he meant by that.

The Independence Party is an official party in New York State.   The same with the Conservative Party,   which is the party that Sean Hannity is registered with.     Both Bill O'Reilly and Sean Hannity live in the part of New York State called Long Island,   which is east of NY City.     The vast majority of registered voters in the Conservative Party are more politically conservative than the typical person,   especially in NY State.    However,   the Conservative Party itself has a spotty history of being truly conservative. 

There's also two other political parties throughout NY State in addition to the Democrat,  Republican,    Conservative,  and Independence Parties:

The Green Party and Working Families Party.    Both are leftist parties.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2013, 10:44:23 PM »
I never heard of the "independence party". I thought an independent meant just that, someone not affiliated with a party.

This 'Independence Party' is unique to New York State.     There's also are separate Independence Parties in Minnesota and Alaska.   I'm not familiar with any of the specifics regarding those parties.

From my experience in following political campaigns and being a volunteer for some Republican and Conservative Party Candidates,    my impression is the candidate who gains the endorsement of the Independence Party candidate in a typical non-Presidential election in NY State has as much as a 15 % advantage.    The reason being,   there are many voters on the fence when it comes to who to vote for in a given election.     Because many people believe the Independence Party is truly independent,   these on the fence voters often vote for the candidate that appears on the Independence ballot line.    Some of them vote for the candidate on the major party line on the ballot but it doesn't diminish the influence the Independence Party has in their decision making process.

Offline REDNECK JEW

• Full JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2013, 12:02:23 AM »
Amazing how many People here in Texas I hear at local restaurant's about how they had been fooled about Voting for Mitt Romney, the discussions always surround just how correct Ron Paul was and how everyone is now going to get behind Rand Paul.

Everyone is also so happy with Ted Cruz here in Texas.

Everywhere you drive I am seeing Rand Paul Bumper stickers and yard signs now too!

A huge number of people here did not bother to vote for Romney after he openly declared he would have signed the NDAA just like Obama did.

People had a anyone but Obama mindset, either they did not vote or they voted for Gary Johnson, knowing their vote would not make a impact, many people tell me at least they felt good about their vote!
“It is a revolution; a revolution of the most intense character; in which belief in the justice, prudence, and wisdom of secession is blended with the keenest sense of wrong and outrage, and it can no more be checked by human effort for the time than a prairie fire by a gardener’s watering pot.”

JUDAH P. BENJAMIN HEBREW CONFEDERATE

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2013, 12:48:38 AM »
I always knew O'Reilly was a fraud, back from the days he pampered Obama in his interviews and when he said people should NOT be able to own deadly assault guns, meaning AK-47s, etc.   

What I don't get is why JTF has Billy O'Reilly under the list of mensches, or has that change?  Have you guys updated your site, because I saw a list of people you considered Tzedekim and Billy O'Reill was on that list.. 

I hope you can remove that shm*ck from the list, so nobody raises eyebrows here..    Although I notice you still have George Bush listed as the president, so I can see you are probably not updating your main website, just the forum.

Here's the link here, where you have Bill O'Reilly list right at the beginning of people who you consider "Conservative" media personalities to contact:
http://www.jtf.org/issues.php
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2013, 04:11:42 AM »
Here's the link here, where you have Bill O'Reilly list right at the beginning of people who you consider "Conservative" media personalities to contact:
http://www.jtf.org/issues.php
I think this part is old, in fact a relic from the old JTF site. However this is not a list of righteous people and organization but of influential ones. They are all phony right or worse then that.