Author Topic: A Tribute To Our Jewish Confederate Heroes  (Read 2819 times)

Offline REDNECK JEW

• Full JTFer
A Tribute To Our Jewish Confederate Heroes
« on: August 17, 2013, 04:54:01 PM »
The Truth Modern day Liberal Yankee Jewish Politicians don't want taught in public schools!

General Grant's Infamy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In 1862, in the heat of the Civil War, General Ulysses S. Grant initiated one of the most blatant official episodes of anti-Semitism in 19th-century American history. In December of that year, Grant issued his infamous General Order No. 11, which expelled all Jews from Kentucky, Tennessee and Mississippi:

The Jews, as a class violating every regulation of trade established by the Treasury Department and also department orders, are hereby expelled from the department [the "Department of the Tennessee," an administrative district of the Union Army of occupation composed of Kentucky, Tennessee and Mississippi] within twenty-four hours from the receipt of this order.

Post commanders will see to it that all of this class of people be furnished passes and required to leave, and any one returning after such notification will be arrested and held in confinement until an opportunity occurs of sending them out as prisoners, unless furnished with permit from headquarters. No passes will be given these people to visit headquarters for the purpose of making personal application of trade permits.

The immediate cause of the expulsion was the raging black market in Southern cotton. Although enemies in war, the North and South remained dependent on each other economically. Northern textile mills needed Southern cotton. The Union Army itself used Southern cotton in its tents and uniforms. Although the Union military command preferred an outright ban on trade, President Lincoln decided to allow limited trade in Southern cotton.

Ulysses S. Grant (Library of Congress photo)

To control that trade, Lincoln insisted it be licensed by the Treasury Department and the army. As commander of the Department of the Tennessee, Grant was charged with issuing trade licenses in his area. As cotton prices soared in the North, unlicensed traders bribed Union officers to allow them to buy Southern cotton without a permit. As one exasperated correspondent told the Secretary of War, “Every colonel, captain or quartermaster is in a secret partnership with some operator in cotton; every soldier dreams of adding a bale of cotton to his monthly pay.”

In the fall of 1862, Grant's headquarters were besieged by merchants seeking trade permits. When Grant's own father appeared one day seeking trade licenses for a group of Cincinnati merchants, some of whom were Jews, Grant's frustration overflowed.

A handful of the illegal traders were Jews, although the great majority were not. In the emotional climate of the war zone, ancient prejudices flourished. The terms “Jew,” “profiteer,” “speculator” and “trader” were employed interchangeably. Union commanding General Henry W. Halleck linked “traitors and Jew peddlers.” Grant shared Halleck's mentality, describing “the Israelites” as “an intolerable nuisance.”

In November 1862, convinced that the black market in cotton was organized “mostly by Jews and other unprincipled traders,” Grant ordered that “no Jews are to be permitted to travel on the railroad southward [into the Department of the Tennessee] from any point,” nor were they to be granted trade licenses. When illegal trading continued, Grant issued Order No. 11 on December 17, 1862.

Subordinates enforced the order at once in the area surrounding Grant's headquarters in Holly Springs, Mississippi. Some Jewish traders had to trudge 40 miles on foot to evacuate the area. In Paducah, Kentucky, military officials gave the town's 30 Jewish families—all long-term residents, none of them speculators and at least two of them Union Army veterans—24 hours to leave.

A group of Paducah's Jewish merchants, led by Cesar Kaskel, dispatched an indignant telegram to President Lincoln, condemning Grant's order as an “enormous outrage on all laws and humanity, ... the grossest violation of the Constitution and our rights as good citizens under it.” Jewish leaders organized protest rallies in St. Louis, Louisville and Cincinnati, and telegrams reached the White House from the Jewish communities of Chicago, New York and Philadelphia.

Cesar Kaskel arrived in Washington on Jan. 3, 1863, two days after the Emancipation Proclamation went into effect. There he conferred with influential Jewish Republican Adolphus Solomons, then went with a Cincinnati congressman, John A. Gurley, directly to the White House. Lincoln received them promptly and studied Kaskel's copies of General Order No. 11 and the specific order expelling Kaskel from Paducah. The President told Halleck to have Grant revoke General Order No. 11, which he did in the following message:

A paper purporting to be General Orders, No. 11, issued by you December 17, has been presented here. By its terms, it expells (sic) all Jews from your department. If such an order has been issued, it will be immediately revoked.

Grant revoked the order three days later.
“It is a revolution; a revolution of the most intense character; in which belief in the justice, prudence, and wisdom of secession is blended with the keenest sense of wrong and outrage, and it can no more be checked by human effort for the time than a prairie fire by a gardener’s watering pot.”

JUDAH P. BENJAMIN HEBREW CONFEDERATE

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: A Tribute To Our Jewish Confederate Heroes
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2013, 05:58:47 PM »
As a southerner I feel happy to see this.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2013, 06:09:09 PM »
Yes, I am aware of this.  Also, the Nazi's idolized Ulysses Grant.   They idolized both his ideologies and his war strategies.

Here is the largest circulating nazi magazine glorifying the American general.... during a time when the Germans were at war against America.  That shows you just how much they loved him.

Offline REDNECK JEW

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2013, 10:02:22 PM »
I love your avatar looks like my T-shirt I got off INFOWARS...LOL
“It is a revolution; a revolution of the most intense character; in which belief in the justice, prudence, and wisdom of secession is blended with the keenest sense of wrong and outrage, and it can no more be checked by human effort for the time than a prairie fire by a gardener’s watering pot.”

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2013, 10:22:33 PM »
You're not a infowars fan are you QI? Isn't he anti Zionists?
« Last Edit: August 17, 2013, 10:35:15 PM by אפרים בן נח »
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline REDNECK JEW

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2013, 12:22:13 AM »
Alex jones is not anti Semitic Alex Jones wife is Jewish and he defends Jews and Israel all the time, their are some [censored] TROLLS on his post page that are and I enjoy taking them on and fighting with them to be honest.

The Left Wingers are always attacking Alex Jones as a Racist and that is crap, he has posted films of himself protesting the KKK and other groups, he goes after and exposes everyone that we on JTF are also taking on and fighting.

Mainstream Media is always trying to discredit Alex Jones, that means one thing, he is dangerous to their Communistic Agenda!

I must post his Obama Mask Video from this week it is hilarious, as is his visit to Piers Morgan show that was just awesome he takes his show over! Give Alex Jones a chance and ignore any of the schmucks!

« Last Edit: August 18, 2013, 10:54:26 AM by Shlomo »

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2013, 01:42:58 AM »
Redneck Jew, the issue is that Alex Jones defends the Khazar theory and believes that jews are not the descendants or Israelites. You will see this if you pull up Alex jones khazars on youtube.

He also believes 9/11 was a conspiracy, while I believe we did have knowledge before hand and warnings of 9/11 such as earlier attacks, I do not believe it was a conspiracy, I believe that terrorists blew up the World Trade Center and there is plenty of evidence to support that, however in light of what the government claims is terrorism today is a different story, that is more of an agenda with today's war on terrorism being more a politically correct war today.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2013, 10:53:49 AM »
Alex Jones is very much a Jew hater and a conspiracy theory nut job. I'll have to find one of his clips I posted in his own words. His wife is a self hating Jew. Just because he is married to a Jew means nothing. Many vicious anti-semites like Samantha Powers have self hating traitor Jewish spouses. Furthermore, he does not defend Israel. He supports the Arabs and supports giving up part of Israel to these Nazi beasts who wish nothing but genocide against the Jewish people, G-d forbid. I'm not sure how you feel this supports the Jewish people.

The problem with Alex Jones (who Ron Paul loves) is 1) he makes such outrageous claims that no one believes the actual true conspiracies that are vital to take action against to save this country, Israel and the Jewish people - which is why the leftist media puts him on television. They don't put you on TV if they feel you are a real threat. 2) He uses and takes advantage of a lot of misled, paranoid, and mentally unstable people to make a buck off them by playing into their fears. 3) I have read his site and seen many of his videos. He blames the Jews and the Rosenbergs and the Bilderberg Group for almost all of the worlds problems. 4) He believes that most of the terrorism in this world is manufacture by our governments instead of placing the blame on the death cult called Islam - even going so far as to say the US government actually bombed the Twin Towers on 9-11 which is completely ridiculous.

Lastly, please refrain from using obscene language on the forum. This is a religious forum with many younger members/visitors.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2013, 11:53:32 AM »
Redneck Jew, you may not know this and I think a lot of jews that are in a similar position who are fed up with the situation in the country try to find news outlets and information that suits their views, unfortunately with Alex jones, Shlomo is right. I used to listen to him at one point and no longer do, what you decide is your choice but I really think you should listen to what Alex jones actually says about jews and Israel and you will see he supports the palestinians, after hearing this, you may not want to listen to Alex jones anymore

He claims 80 percent of jews are Turkic khazars and only the Sephardic are middle eastern, he also stereotypes the Ashkenazi as having blonde hair, blue eyes or red hair and Sephardics as having black hair and tan skin, which is not true at all since many Ashkenazi can look more middle eastern than even Sephardics.

« Last Edit: August 18, 2013, 12:09:23 PM by White Israelite »

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2013, 03:02:51 PM »
Not an AJ fan.

But, I have had to learn how to READ news, now. 

Sometimes, not all the time: Jones gets linked up at Drudge, so, its obvious some things he says are credible.  I have learned to just sift through. Even though I really hate visiting many sites that are weird.

I try to go back to an original source because he has too much hype.

That's some REAL garbage there, WI!
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2013, 03:05:59 PM »
Redneck Jew, you may not know this and I think a lot of jews that are in a similar position who are fed up with the situation in the country try to find news outlets and information that suits their views, unfortunately with Alex jones, Shlomo is right. I used to listen to him at one point and no longer do, what you decide is your choice but I really think you should listen to what Alex jones actually says about jews and Israel and you will see he supports the palestinians, after hearing this, you may not want to listen to Alex jones anymore

He claims 80 percent of jews are Turkic khazars and only the Sephardic are middle eastern, he also stereotypes the Ashkenazi as having blonde hair, blue eyes or red hair and Sephardics as having black hair and tan skin, which is not true at all since many Ashkenazi can look more middle eastern than even Sephardics.

Correct, it has to be 'what we/I/you decide'.

And this is the problem now--is that people dont allow someone to decide for themselves.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline REDNECK JEW

• Full JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2013, 03:06:47 PM »
OK I guess I am not off to a good start on this web page, Sephardi Cajun Jews who are from the Bayou's of Dixie are never included in any national debate and our opinions are rarely respected.

I have found this on so many web pages it just gets old, I like the Alex Jones show regardless, does not mean I agree with everything he has to rant about.
The two clips above are funny and I support anyone who fights for American Constitutional Rights.

Two days ago I was also told post WARNING when ever I post something that gives a head up if language may not be politically correct, which I have done.

If anyone feels they do not wish for myself to post here and wants to delete my new account, then please tell me how to find the link on this web page is to do so!

Jewish Political Correctness of one's fellow Jews is a illness of the mind just like Hoplophobia!

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2013, 03:30:54 PM »
OK I guess I am not off to a good start on this web page, Sephardi Cajun Jews who are from the Bayou's of Dixie are never included in any national debate and our opinions are rarely respected.

I have found this on so many web pages it just gets old, I like the Alex Jones show regardless, does not mean I agree with everything he has to rant about.
The two clips above are funny and I support anyone who fights for American Constitutional Rights.

Two days ago I was also told post WARNING when ever I post something that gives a head up if language may not be politically correct, which I have done.

If anyone feels they do not wish for myself to post here and wants to delete my new account, then please tell me how to find the link on this web page is to do so!

Jewish Political Correctness of one's fellow Jews is a illness of the mind just like Hoplophobia!
I don't want you to leave! And I don't believe anyone else wants you to leave either...
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2013, 04:02:23 PM »
Hey "Redneck Jew", I hope you can stay and learn more from reading and participating in the forum. You must be one of only a handful of "Sepharadi Cajun Jews", and I have a feeling this tiny group is heavily assimilated to the point of near extinction.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2013, 04:35:05 PM »

There is a big difference between political correctness and obscenity. It is one of the few rules I ask (also not to insult/abuse other members or post immodest pictures - which isn't asking a lot) and any opinions can be stated without those handful of unintelligent words. No one has asked you to leave. And no one is mad at you. If you think our site is politically correct, then I'm not sure what I can say to you. lol

Now the left - who actually is very politically correct - loves to use foul language - like Samuel Jackson saying the F word to a little girl that was an official Obama campaign video. They have no morals or ethics or standards in speech and conduct.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2013, 07:46:31 PM by Shlomo »
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2013, 05:10:17 PM »
I like Confederate Jews :)  A LOT!

Just not an AJ fan is all.

You should come and say Hi on my humble website sometime, Redneck Jew:

www.themadjewess.com
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2013, 06:08:31 PM »

You know all cajuns as well as French Canadians have the same rate of tay sachs as Jews
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2013, 06:19:03 PM »
I like Confederate Jews :)  A LOT!

Just not an AJ fan is all.

You should come and say Hi on my humble website sometime, Redneck Jew:

www.themadjewess.com

I like confederate Jew as well, however I just don't like Alex jones or agree with him.

Redneck Jew, don't take this as an attack, I am a gun owner, my father was jewish, I live in the south and I believe there are a lot of messed up things happening in this country, but a lot of jews, constitutionalist jews easily get sucked into these movements that call themselves constitutionalist, or radio broadcasters like Alex jones, and don't realize most of the people who associate with those groups are generally anti Israel at the very least, and anti semitic at the very most. I standby what I said before, none of us can force you to make a decision or say you can't do this or that, but understand the jtfs position that we associate most of those groups the same as the fake conservatives, liberals and communists, the have different agendas on paper but they will unite to destroy the Jewish people and associate the jews for the problems in the world.

I personally love the constitution, the founding fathers and what America was founded for, but I associate false constitutionalist the same one would associate a false preacher or prophet, they may have their knowledge to a T, but something about them is wrong if you know what I mean.

I was not born in the south, I grew up in the Chicago area but my father was a gun nut and proud of it, I moved a while back to the south and enjoy the culture here, the southern states also tend to be relatively pro jewish as well.

A true constitutionalist movement would not hate jews or blame jews for the issues, Sephardic jews have a long history in the south and Charlotte was actually a very large center for Jewish activity at one time, many jews helped the confederates and it was said the confederates even followed the sabbath. The founding fathers had dedicated a synagogue to the Jewish people, I will have to pull the article. Also I don't think you will find too many anti gun jews on this forum, many of us promote gun rights, I personally am against all gun control regulations and have had everything from ar15s to Galils, ak47s, surplus guns from world war 2 , etc.

You won't find politically correctness here, just stick around and you'll see more about why jtf is opposed to some of these movements and I'm sure you can contribute a lot to the forums here as well.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2013, 10:05:39 PM »
You know all cajuns as well as French Canadians have the same rate of tay sachs as Jews
That is very interesting Mord. The one thing I can agree on with A.J. is the Israelites are the west( the lost ones), but the Jews are the Jews(Judah). The Celts come on the scene about the same time the northern tribes were exiled. Coincidence? I'm a big Brit am fan, I think if more people thought they might be from the lost tribes, the world would be a better place. I think if more people thought that they were a lost Israelite, they would be more pro Israel, and Zionist...

The Torah predicts this, right? Why do we have these Evangelicals supporting Israel? Because G-d is guiding them home(Torah law)...

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2013, 11:22:27 PM »
I like confederate Jew as well, however I just don't like Alex jones or agree with him.

Redneck Jew, don't take this as an attack, I am a gun owner, my father was jewish, I live in the south and I believe there are a lot of messed up things happening in this country, but a lot of jews, constitutionalist jews easily get sucked into these movements that call themselves constitutionalist, or radio broadcasters like Alex jones, and don't realize most of the people who associate with those groups are generally anti Israel at the very least, and anti semitic at the very most. I standby what I said before, none of us can force you to make a decision or say you can't do this or that, but understand the jtfs position that we associate most of those groups the same as the fake conservatives, liberals and communists, the have different agendas on paper but they will unite to destroy the Jewish people and associate the jews for the problems in the world.

I personally love the constitution, the founding fathers and what America was founded for, but I associate false constitutionalist the same one would associate a false preacher or prophet, they may have their knowledge to a T, but something about them is wrong if you know what I mean.

I was not born in the south, I grew up in the Chicago area but my father was a gun nut and proud of it, I moved a while back to the south and enjoy the culture here, the southern states also tend to be relatively pro jewish as well.

A true constitutionalist movement would not hate jews or blame jews for the issues, Sephardic jews have a long history in the south and Charlotte was actually a very large center for Jewish activity at one time, many jews helped the confederates and it was said the confederates even followed the sabbath. The founding fathers had dedicated a synagogue to the Jewish people, I will have to pull the article. Also I don't think you will find too many anti gun jews on this forum, many of us promote gun rights, I personally am against all gun control regulations and have had everything from ar15s to Galils, ak47s, surplus guns from world war 2 , etc.

You won't find politically correctness here, just stick around and you'll see more about why jtf is opposed to some of these movements and I'm sure you can contribute a lot to the forums here as well.

Yes, I agree, I am not a fan, either.
But, I cant MAKE someone come to my conclusions is all.

Hope you are well, WI : )
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline REDNECK JEW

• Full JTFer
« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2013, 11:56:08 PM »
I love Brit AM, it amazes me just how close Welsh (Cymraeg) is to Hebrew literal translations of The Torah are just amazing.

I had so much fun studying Brit AM that I decided to learn to read, write and speak Welsh, and in modern Welsh their are many hints of Ladino as well.

The Scott's openly claim they are of the Tribe of Dan and with so many historical facts and names of towns and places, and rivers that trace to Dan is also amazing.

Some Left wing Brain dead liberal people will think your nuts to discuss this subject, but if they just bothered to study they would discover it's very relevant.

As for Alex Jones it's not so much I agree with most of what he says and most times I don't, but his show can be very entertaining in the world of KAOS we now live, and those two videos above had me falling out of my chair with laughter, nothing wrong with that.

And the one thing he did bust wide open and expose and was attacked big time for it was the DHS purchase of Billions of rounds of ammo!

I have been to your web page Mad Jewess many times, never posted their yet, but you are popular on Infowars, I have read people talking about your web page many times.

I have a mission in life, to break down prejudice and to help gain better understanding of Jewish people, and I do very well, I have a JPFO a information table at several local gun shows here in Texas, where I now live, I belong to the Son's of the Confederacy having shown some of my direct ancestors did in fact fight for the South during the Civil War and growing up as a Dixie Redneck I have never had any racism problems. Jews and Blacks are mostly all Rednecks in the Deep South and we get along very well unlike in the North, Black people here are all gun owners they love to ride horses, go fishing and hunting, tailgating, drinking beer and having neighbors and friends over for BBQ's.

I was married to a Black woman for over 20 years and her family were Ethiopian Jews, we had 4 beautiful children together and now I am the grandfather too 4 beautiful Grand Children so I get a disheartened to see some of the attacks on Black people, Jews are of all nations and all backgrounds as we were dispersed amongst the Nations.

Yes I have had my run in's with Racist Blacks, but like us as Jews we do not like when we are all gathered up in the same group for the actions of the self hating anti American Jews in Politics.

So we should be very careful not to lump all Black people in to that same category as it is not true as I have demonstrated in fact above.

My newest Grandchild that is on the ways Daddy is a Native American Jew from Arizona, he is a wonderful gifted and loving young man, very handsome and I am honored to have him as a new son, he treats my daughter like a angel, he has super thick long hair and I hope his gene's nullify the balding that runs in my family...LOL 

The racism is mostly in the Big cities' and in the North, where like in Boston Metro for example, everyone is segregated to their own parts of the cities and suburbs, Irish in South Boston and Dorchester, Italians in the North End, Asian's in East Boston for example. Here in Texas Jew and Gentile alike just like back in Louisiana get along with no issues and we all look out for each other.

Their is a saying here "I love everyone till they give me a reason not too!   
« Last Edit: August 19, 2013, 11:32:00 AM by REDNECK JEW »

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2013, 06:54:56 AM »
I love Brit AM, it amazes me just how close Welsh (Cymraeg) is to Hebrew literal translations of The Torah are just amazing.

I had so much fun studying Brit AM that I decided to learn to read, write and speak Welsh, and in modern Welsh their are many hints of Ladino as well.

The Scott's openly claim they are of the Tribe of Dan and with so many historical facts and names of towns and places, and rivers that trace to Dan is also amazing.

Some Left wing Brain dead liberal people will think your nuts to discuss this subject, but if they just bothered to study they would discover it's very relevant.

As for Alex Jones it's not so much I agree with most of what he says and most times I don't, but his show can be very entertaining in the world of KAOS we now live, and those two videos above had me falling out of my chair with laughter, nothing wrong with that.

And the one thing he did bust wide open and expose and was attacked big time for it was the DHS purchase of Billions of rounds of ammo!

I have been to your web page Mad Jewess many times, never posted their yet, but you are popular on Infowars, I have read people talking about your web page many times.

I have a mission in life, to break down prejudice and to help gain better understanding of Jewish people, and I do very well, I have a JPFO a information table at several local gun shows here in Texas, where I now live, I belong to the Son's of the Confederacy having shown some of my direct ancestors did in fact fight for the South during the Civil War and growing up as a Dixie Redneck I have never had any racism problems. Jews and Blacks are mostly all Rednecks in the Deep South and we get along very well unlike in the North, Black people here are all gun owners they love to ride horses, go fishing and hunting, tailgating, drinking beer and having neighbors and friends over for BBQ's.

The racism is mostly in the Big cities' and in the North, where like in Boston Metro for example, everyone is segregated to their own parts of the cities and suburbs, Irish in South Boston and Dorchester, Italians in the North End, Asian's in East Boston for example. Here in Texas Jew and Gentile alike get along with no issues and we all look out for each other.

Their is a saying here "I love everyone till they give me a reason not too!
Speaking of the Celts the Irish also have a high% of Tay Sachs     http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052702304458604577488842861558400.html   

Tay-Sachs disease is generally known as a Jewish genetic disorder. Now, researchers are beginning to focus on another community at risk: people of Irish descent.

Tay-Sachs is a rare neurodegenerative disease that hits fewer than 30 children in North America a year. It is always fatal. Widespread testing to check if prospective parents are carriers of the Tay-Sachs gene has sharply diminished the disease's occurrence among Jews of Central and East European ancestry, the ethnic group long associated with Tay-Sachs. But not everyone knows that other groups, including Irish, French Canadians and Cajuns, also are vulnerable.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2013, 12:58:42 PM »

That's awesome.  I would love to see more people with both of these flags.... since they are the two flags that [censored] liberals the most.

But yes... Alex Jones is a jew hater...  I'm not saying everyone on Infowars is a jew hater.... But their leader certainly is.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #23 on: August 19, 2013, 01:06:11 PM »
By the way... on a separate note... I notice there are a lot of jew haters... (or people who say they are not jew haters but have said jew hating things in the past) who marry secular Jewish women.

I remember a guy who used to dress up in nazi garb... and have pretend nazi meetings with his friends... and later was running for public office... and every time people accused him of being a jew hating nut... he'd always respond.... 'My wife and my kids are jewish so I am not a jew hater.' 

But its really hard to swallow this with those pictures of him.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2013, 03:51:29 PM »
Alex Jones burns in hell. He is a Jew hater, a 9/11 liar and a disgrace... I cannot understand how ANYONE can listen to this piece of crepe. The truth is hard enough to deal with without these nut-jobs like Jones sticking his ugly mug into things. I have nothing but hatred for him and all who idolize him.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14