Author Topic: Glenn Beck talks about murder of Christopher Newsom and GF by Black Thugs.  (Read 893 times)

Offline Dan193

• Master JTFer
Glenn Beck talks about murder of Christopher Newsom and Channon Christian by Black Thugs.
This is a must see.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
This just pisses me off to no end! How sick!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
Our white southern ancestors are either crying or laughing in their graves.  This story shows exactly why they imposed jim crow laws.  They understood that if blacks were free to do as they wanted many whites would be be beaten, robbed, raped, and killed.  Interracial violent crime is almost exclusively black on white, and the liberal media (which -- let's call a spade a spade --  are the enemy of all whites, including jews) won't talk about it or pretend it's the other way around.

And of course the liberal media is virulently anti-Israel, creating great risk to the future of the jewish people.

I like Glen Beck.  He's a bit too liberal for me, but he's basically OK in my book.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2013, 01:30:49 PM by NoMosqueHere »

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Yikes... I had to stop listening to this halfway... its just too horrific.

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
Yikes... I had to stop listening to this halfway... its just too horrific.

But you must listen and look.

And you must remember the names of these beautiful white kids: Christopher Newsom and Channon Christian. 
« Last Edit: August 26, 2013, 01:45:40 PM by NoMosqueHere »

Offline Jacob_Levi

• Junior JTFer
You never hear the Race Hustlers breathe one word about this one. ( Animals )
טוב להיות זנב לאריות מאשר ראש לשועלים

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
While they brainwash the blacks into hating whites, they don't tell the whites what they've done.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
The blogger Nicholas Stix (who is Jewish) covered this story from the very beginning. 

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer

Why would you expect the "race hustlers" to say anything about this atrocity?   Their war is against whites (including jews) so why should they comfort the enemy?  It's the willful ignorance and cowardice of whites that troubles me.