Author Topic: MTV VMA "awards"  (Read 1905 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
MTV VMA "awards"
« on: August 26, 2013, 12:52:02 PM »
I expect in 10-15 years, they will give a "big shock" by performing human sacrifice and blood orgies on stage....just sayin...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: MTV VMA "awards"
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2013, 01:48:34 PM »
I don't know about that, it has always been a vulgar degenerate freak show. You can look back 20 years ago and even more and see Madonna was having fake orgasms on stage and Prince exposing his butt and so forth.

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2013, 07:08:44 PM »
Did anyone see miley cyrus, if that's not an example of the American establishment trying to ruin decent young people idont know what is...

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2013, 10:55:50 PM »
Zelhar is right. But the people he mentioned have a modicum of talent. These current "artists" are talentless. I couldn't even watch the video clips from the VMAs. It was unbearable.

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2013, 11:20:36 PM »
Screw this mainstream garbage. People still watch this?. 

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2013, 12:03:38 AM »
Did anyone see miley cyrus, if that's not an example of the American establishment trying to ruin decent young people idont know what is...

What did that slut do? All I know is that she used to be a childish actress in the Hannah Montana nonsense. It was childish and geared towards pre-teen girls and she was not attractive. Then she looked attractive when she did regular music but acted slutty. Now she looks like some gothic punk. Doesn't she have some mohawk ugly hair now? I guess she wants to be like Lady Gaga.

« Last Edit: August 27, 2013, 02:22:32 PM by Binyamin Yisrael »

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2013, 08:58:09 AM »
I wasn't that thrilled either about the vma awards show.  In the case of Miley Cyrus,  I always thought of her as a beautiful talented young girl who is trying to shed her Hanna Montana persona.  That's what I think that she is doing.

Offline kyel

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2013, 02:35:43 PM »
I wasn't that thrilled either about the vma awards show.  In the case of Miley Cyrus,  I always thought of her as a beautiful talented young girl who is trying to shed her Hanna Montana persona.  That's what I think that she is doing.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/25/miley-cyrus-vma-performance_n_3751626.html?ir=Entertainment

(There had been some debate over whether Cyrus was referencing herself or name-checking ecstasy.) "I don't think people have a hard time understanding that I've grown up. You can Google me and you know what I'm up to -- you know what that lyric is saying."

Anyone who has to say 'I've grown up' is probabbly not grown up...if she is trying to present herself as mature she is only getting people to think she has a 16 year old mentality

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2013, 01:24:18 PM »
I expect in 10-15 years, they will give a "big shock" by performing human sacrifice and blood orgies on stage....just sayin...
I could see them doing something like a real abortion for entertainment while people dance and sing in the foreground. This would give them some "shock value" and would probably be legal. I don't want to give them any ideas but they are very depraved and don't really need my help to come up with them anyway.

I thought of this because of the part where Miley sings "It's my body and I'll do what I want".
« Last Edit: August 28, 2013, 01:42:45 PM by Rubystars »

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2013, 11:17:35 PM »
She's an annoying troll with a shaved head.   I somehow doubt very strongly that young american men find her attractive or appealing.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2013, 12:18:56 AM »
She's an annoying troll with a shaved head.   I somehow doubt very strongly that young american men find her attractive or appealing.

She's pure trash.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2013, 09:12:08 AM »
Miley Cyrus is a young woman desperate to regain the fame she has when she worked for Disney.
Disney, Hollywood and the public 'spit their 'stars' out' when they are done with them.
This bad behavior will do nothing to revive her career.
Maybe she can rehabilitate her career if she survives though.  The public likes 'survival stories' from degenerate behavior.
The problem is the message that this sends to young people.
Hard work, decency and good character are not characteristics to aspire to.  Being the most shocking is.

Is Lady Ga Ga talented?  I can't tell.  I am always distracted by her ugly costumes and crazy behavior.
I have a question...
Why is no one criticizing a grown man and father, Robin Thicke, for performing in that very raunchy way?  If he had character, and real talent, he would have said no to performing with her like that. 
I find him more disgusting.

Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2013, 10:22:58 AM »
Miley Cyrus is a young woman desperate to regain the fame she has when she worked for Disney.
Disney, Hollywood and the public 'spit their 'stars' out' when they are done with them.
Maybe she can rehabilitate her career if she survives though.  The public likes 'survival stories' from degenerate behavior.
Hard work, decency and good character are not characteristics to aspire to.  Being the most shocking is.

Is Lady Ga Ga talented?  I can't tell.  I am always distracted by her ugly costumes and crazy behavior.
I have a question...
Why is no one criticizing a grown man and father, Robin Thicke, for performing in that very raunchy way?  If he had character, and real talent, he would have said no to performing with her like that. 
Notoriety is a very powerful marketing tool. Many of these stars and starlet at some point spiral out of control (end still might end up making money out of their bad behavior) but for others it is a very calculated marketing move (such as Marlin Manson, Madonna, Gaga ...).

Regarding Lady Ga Ga, I think she has musical talent. At least some of her songs have musical quality.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2013, 09:25:28 PM »

I have a question...

I agree with Bullcat3. 

Have any of you seen the full "Blurred Lines" video?  It features topless young women prancing around in skimpy, flesh colored thongs.  So while Miley Cyrus's performance was gross, let's not forget that Robin Thicke's "Blurred Lines" video is just as bad.  Therefore I'm not even going to link to it here. 

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2013, 10:58:43 PM »
I had no idea what happened at the "awards". I also didn't even know that they were on. Only when watching Bill O'Reilly did I find out what happened with that slut. When he was talking about her, the footage was shown with her lewd dancing. I guess FOX should have a disclaimer in case kids may be watching.

typo fixed
« Last Edit: August 31, 2013, 11:49:56 PM by Lisa »

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2013, 11:08:09 PM »
The opposite of decency and morality was exhibited by the two sluts named Miley and Gaga.  What perversion!  And that crowd roars with approval yet. 

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2013, 01:34:56 AM »
Vicious Monstrous Absurdity Awards
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!