Author Topic: Great new video on youtube - "My Allah is better than yours"  (Read 1992 times)

Offline Cyrizian

• Full JTFer
  • Celebrating a future without Islam :D

Note: Some foul language.

This is a video by a fellow persian and ex-muslim. I can't help but laugh at this video every time I watch it. Check out his other videos too.

BTW the "In the name of the God of wisdom" bit at the very beginning means he is a Zoroastrian.

Always laughing at islam,
Cyrizian
To liberate the Muslim from his religion is the best service that one can render him. -Earnest Renan
"Too long, for the honor of nations, have those Barbarians [Muslims] been permitted to trample on the sacred faith of treaties, on the rights and laws of human nature!"
-Thomas Jefferson

ftf

Re: Great new video on youtube - "My Allah is better than yours"
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2007, 06:55:28 AM »
I just can't manage to laugh at something as evil as Islam.

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2007, 07:24:32 AM »
That is a great video.

That's some first class mooozie bashing.

I'm shocked you like it.

Might be some hope for you, after all.

Offline Cyrizian

• Full JTFer
  • Celebrating a future without Islam :D
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2007, 12:38:14 PM »
LOL Muck!

I think its fine to bash islam in general. Mockery makes a muslim think about things they never would have questioned before. I know I did. But when it comes to individual muslims, mockery only drives them away. The idea is to mock them and knock a piece off the islamic block, then draw them in with your side of the story. At least for me, this is the most effective way.

and FTF, I'm not laughing about islam, I'm really just laughing at the wit.

Cyrizian
To liberate the Muslim from his religion is the best service that one can render him. -Earnest Renan
"Too long, for the honor of nations, have those Barbarians [Muslims] been permitted to trample on the sacred faith of treaties, on the rights and laws of human nature!"
-Thomas Jefferson