Author Topic: Iran: 'Thousands of missiles' to rain on Israel  (Read 2867 times)

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
Iran: 'Thousands of missiles' to rain on Israel
« on: August 29, 2013, 03:12:28 PM »
Iran: 'Thousands of missiles' to rain on Israel
Threatens massive strike if military action launched on Syria

Iran is threatening to launch a massive missile strike against Israel if the United States attacks Syria for using chemical weapons against its own people, which could touch off a full-blown war in the region.

“The day of reckoning is near,” according to Hossein Shariatmadari, the chief editor of Keyhan newspaper, an outlet controlled by Iran’s supreme leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei.

An Op-Ed penned by Shariatmadari Tuesday warned that the impending confrontation between the West and Syria would “provide the long-awaited opportunity for revenge against Israel and America.”

The editor recalled the U.S.-led attack on Baghdad on March 20, 2003, and President George W. Bush’s boast to reporters seven days later that the “Iraq war is over.” But when the last U.S. soldiers were leaving Iraq in December 2011, nearly 4,500 Americans had been killed and the war had cost America trillions of dollars.

Shariatmadari said that Washington, instead of open war against Syria, has been waging a proxy war against the Assad regime with the help of Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Jordan and Egypt. He said now it is ready to directly confront Syria militarily, one of the members of the Resistance Front along with Iran and Lebanon’s Hezbollah. However, despite Syrian rebels receiving financial and military support from those Middle East countries, not only has the Assad regime not been overthrown but it has opened a “new chapter for the Resistance where it formed the forces of ‘defense of Homeland,’ a force similar to the Basij militias (in Iran).”

Iran has long drawn a red line around the Assad regime. And Hezbollah fighters in Lebanon, Israel’s neighbor, are armed with thousands of missiles. The three members of the Resistance Front have a joint war room.

http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/iran-thousands-of-missiles-to-rain-on-israel/
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Re: Iran: 'Thousands of missiles' to rain on Israel
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2013, 03:39:27 PM »
More prayers are needed for more gas on these Nazi Syrians, lets hope it spreads all the way into Nazi Iran!
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2013, 04:22:05 PM »
Didn't I post about this the other day?

http://jtf.org/forum/index.php/topic,71248.0.html

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/171311#.UhvD33VDsjg

As talk and rumors of an impending Western attack against Syria mount, a top Syrian official said Monday that if attacked, his country would react – against Israel.

Speaking to an Arabic-language radio station operated by the United States, Syria's Deputy Information Minister Halaf Al-Maftah said that Israel would face not only Syria in the event that the US, Britain and France attempted to unseat Bashar al-Assad. A coalition consisting of Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, and Syria would respond to any attack against Assad with a response against Israel. In addition, terrorist groups in Syria and Lebanon would attack Israel with full force.

Al-Maftah added that Syria has “strategic weapons” that it would use in its attack on Israel. He did not specify what those weapons were.

“Syria is ready to deal with all scenarios,” said Al-Maftah. “We consider these declarations of a possible attack as a form of psychological warfare and pressure on Syria. We are not worried about them. We hope that those threatening us will listen closely to what we are saying. We believe that the only solution for the Syrian issue is a political one,” he added.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2013, 04:23:58 PM »
More prayers are needed for more gas on these Nazi Syrians, lets hope it spreads all the way into Nazi Iran!

It is not the rebels or the civilians who are threatening Israel. It is Assad's government...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Jacob_Levi

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2013, 05:00:48 PM »
I am yet to understand the difference in using machetes to chop people up. Using machine guns to mass slaughter. And using gas as a mode of death. They all cause mass death. Why draw the line on gas ?

And if these nations like Iran and Syria think Israel ( May G-d protect our Holy Land ) is going to stand by and just let it happen. I have news. Israel is capable of leveling these nations into rubble with hours.
טוב להיות זנב לאריות מאשר ראש לשועלים

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2013, 05:00:57 PM »
It is not the rebels or the civilians who are threatening Israel. It is Assad's government...
You can't be serious. You just can't be serious.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2013, 05:22:53 PM »

Are you serious? You must be aware that the Assad government is making the threat to rain missiles on Israel. The article which Shlomo posted, and the article I posted yesterday, clearly name the source of the threat as a minister (Syria's Deputy Information Minister Halaf Al-Maftah) in the Assad government.

It is the Assad government which launched the Chemical attack. So how, in your view, does this support the continued use of WMD against the citizens of Syria?

As we have been discussing this for a couple days now you must be aware that I am of the opinion that there may have been innocent people killed. Not all who lived in the city belonged to rebel factions and were not a threat to the syrian government. So by what standard do you propose they were deserving death? What percentage of them could be counted as enemies of Israel and what threat did they pose to Jews?

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2013, 05:28:39 PM »
Are you serious? You must be aware that the Assad government is making the threat to rain missiles on Israel. The article which Shlomo posted, and the article I posted yesterday, clearly name the source of the threat as a minister (Syria's Deputy Information Minister Halaf Al-Maftah) in the Assad government.

It is the Assad government which launched the Chemical attack. So how, in your view, does this support the continued use of WMD against the citizens of Syria?
I bet not 1 Syrian Muslim Nazi would condemn the uses of WMD on Israeli cities. NOT ONE!
Why do you care for these vicious Jew haters? It bothers me deeply that you are concerned for these cannibalistic Jew killing monsters.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2013, 05:30:39 PM »
I would be completely happy to witness the complete destruction of all those who hate Israel. Do not get me wrong.

If the Syrian government threatens Israel then, in my opinion and according to my approach, then the entire Syrian people become targets because we cannot be concerned with which one is righteous and which one is wicked, they all must be dealt with.

This is why I say that should Syria become aggressive against Israel then the entire Syrian nation should be pummeled to oblivion. But I still pray that the righteous will escape.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2013, 05:32:21 PM »
I bet not 1 Syrian Muslim Nazi would condemn the uses of WMD on Israeli cities. NOT ONE!
Why do you care for these vicious Jew haters? It bothers me deeply that you are concerned for these cannibalistic Jew killing monsters.

You are ascribing something to me which I have not stated. Muslim Nazi Jew haters should be dealt with with no mercy. I am in no way defending them or suggesting they have redeeming value.

My concern is with those who are not yet indoctrinated to the point of being irredeemable.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2013, 05:36:49 PM »
I would be completely happy to witness the complete destruction of all those who hate Israel. Do not get me wrong.

If the Syrian government threatens Israel then, in my opinion and according to my approach, then the entire Syrian people become targets because we cannot be concerned with which one is righteous and which one is wicked, they all must be dealt with.

This is why I say that should Syria become aggressive against Israel then the entire Syrian nation should be pummeled to oblivion. But I still pray that the righteous will escape.
They have been threatening Israel since it came back into becoming a Jewish State.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2013, 05:41:35 PM »
I have said several times in my posts here on JTF that I work with a broad swath of humanity here in SiliValley. I work with Europeans of every ilk (French, Italian, Hungarian, Romanian, Polish, and German) and with Asians (Koreans, Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese) and some arabs (Pakistani) and many Indians.

I am able to work together with these people despite our differences. It is a wonder that my boss is Hungarian considering the Hungarians were some of the worst Nazis, yet he is a very good man who has shown some interest in my Jewish heritage. His boss is Romanian and he too is a good man who I have discussed theology and philosophy with. I have seen Israelis work with Arabs here, Pakistanis work with Indians.

I know that there are good people of almost all nations. I have faith that at some time there will be peace among all nations (after all the evil is destroyed).

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2013, 05:43:07 PM »
They have been threatening Israel since it came back into becoming a Jewish State.

I am aware of the history, although I was a bit fuzzy about it till recently.

Indeed Syria could be considered an enemy. And I do not personally know any Syrians to make a judgement call. I am simply stating my opinion based on the idea that in any group of people who are majority wicked, there may be righteous living among them.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2013, 06:26:35 PM »
It will be evil to use Gas against civilians... Only Nazi's like it that way. I hope Israel will defend itself and will strike back hard if anyone try's to attack her. Please people, don't praise for war.
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2013, 06:29:04 PM »
I think the way Irish Zionist is talking about Syrian people is the same as the Nazi's talked about Jewish people. Straingh that the Nazi's still have people that sharing there thought about gassing and killing innoncent people... Even some Jews believe in it...
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2013, 06:46:28 PM »
I have to agree with IZ here.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2013, 06:47:08 PM »
I think the way Irish Zionist is talking about Syrian people is the same as the Nazi's talked about Jewish people. Straingh that the Nazi's still have people that sharing there thought about gassing and killing innoncent people... Even some Jews believe in it...
So you are comparing Sh*tlamic barbarians with G-d's chosen people?

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2013, 06:54:56 PM »
I believe both are a thread to Israel. The rebels and Assad. This conflict is a very straingh conflict. I used to support Assad's soldiers as a lot of them are Christians and fighting against the militant Islam, but both are a threat to Israel and to Europe. The USA thinks they are owning the world. Obama has to stay out of there!

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2013, 06:56:14 PM »
When Israel has an enemy that wants to wipe Israel out, then Israel must wipe out that enemy.  I don't know of any rocket that can be dropped that can cause only damage and destruction to anyone over 10 years old.  Besides, it's really sad to say this but it must be said:  Those 10-year old kids will grow up to hate Israel and wish for Israel's destruction because that's just the way they teach them to think and behave.  Meeting "nice" and "friendly" Arabs in the United States can, perhaps, cloud one's thinking.  European Jews had no military power and 6,000,000 were brutally slaughtered.  If Israel had no military power, the Arabs would brutally slaughter every Jew in Israel.  Jews in Israel are now lining up for gas masks.  Why has Israel allowed this possibility to occur?  I'll tell you why:  Because the leaders think like Muman does.  And I do not mean this as a put-down of Muman.  I am not disparaging Muman's deceny.  Many decent and religious Jews have these views.  But, sadly, it could lead to the destruction of millions of more Jews.  A hard heart is sometimes needed to protect your people.  Let's never forget the cheering and the joy that was expressed by these Arabs when the Twin Towers went down with 4,000 people in them.  THEY ARE OUR ENEMY AND LET'S NEVER FORGET THIS, PLEASE!!

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2013, 07:13:41 PM »
I have to agree with IZ here.
Lets say... America came under the control of an evil dictator, and we became known as a muzzy country "if you actually took the number of Muslim Americans, we'd be one of the largest Muslim countries in the world(Obamo)". What if we turned against Israel(hint, hint), and Israel had to wipe us out... What about your family, what about your Christian brothers and sisters, what about the Jews, what about other righteous Gentiles...
« Last Edit: August 31, 2013, 09:45:24 PM by אפרים בן נח »
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2013, 08:49:04 PM »
Thousands of missiles?

Ok, great.  Israel has one, which they should use to put an end to the Iranian Muslim Nazi Entity.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2013, 12:14:35 AM »
If they have 1000 of rockets, then why have they been waiting till now to use them?  Iran is weak. And whatever they will try will destroy their country.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #22 on: September 01, 2013, 12:27:37 AM »
The mid east just gets worse. The more news I read on the region, is the more I'm inclined to refrain from it.
Viewing a tragic event depresses the human body and mind. It is an episode of Heavy Rain. A terrible negative impact and I choose not to follow the news constantly.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #23 on: September 01, 2013, 01:39:43 AM »
We should help both Assad and the rebels wipe each other off the Earth.  Don't let one side get the upper hand on the other.  So, my suggestion is to help send some warheads/canisters filled with nerve agents to Assad and to the Al Qaeda rebels.  Both sides will be so smiley faced and happy to get such WMD.. They will just not be able to wait to use it on each other.  We will tell them it's a gift from Hashem to your g_d allah.  Have a blast! :D

However, one word of warning, if any of those nerve agents make it to the borders of Israel we will nuke your worthless country and leave it as a radioactive pile of rubble , dust and corpses.

Problem Solved!  No more US tax money wasted, no missiles launched at Israel , no more dead American and Israeli troops.  Instead, lots of dead Arab jihadists and corrupt government thugs.

Sounds good to me.
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #24 on: September 01, 2013, 05:38:08 AM »

This is so wrong that I have to respond.

#1. Do not insult the other members of the forum. Things can get pretty heated in debates and discussions - especially when people disagree on very vital issues.

#2. Irish Zionist is correct and has been one of the most helpful and hard working members of the entire forum. He has done more hard work (if only people knew everything he has done) and put in so many hours to help that hardly anyone knows about because he never brags. Instead, he is so idealistic and wants to save people's lives. Out of all the people who do not deserve to be attacked in such a vicious way, it's Irish Zionist and our other amazing administrators who put everything on the line to make what they believe into a reality. They all deserve respect. They all work very hard - and do this without any pay voluntarily.

#3. The VAST majority of the population of Syria is completely evil. In fact, you cannot name ONE single Arab country where there are not masses of horrific murders, sick and depraved torture that many people here couldn't stomach to know about, brutal dictators who crush their people, the most horrific child abuse, the disrespect of women to the point they are below camels and are beaten and raped (and killed because they "sinned" by being raped), public stoning of women who don't cover their entire bodies in the desert heat or who drive a car, bestiality, pedophilia, incest, parents murdering their own children by either honor killings or sending them off with bombs strapped to them, and other vial and sick perversions, and never ending war that just goes on and on with the most evil and vicious methods imaginable. You can't name one. Not even one!

To tell me that there are all these "innocent" people in Syria is truly absurd and shows how brainwashed so many are. Syria has been one of the worst of all the Nazi Muslim murders in every way - all the way to Iran. If these beasts - that are barely one step above the animals (and are much more evil in almost every way) - decide they want to wage yet ANOTHER war (that never stops... ever) and this prevents them from killing people in Israel and America, that is a good thing! Watch the latest video on Syria and then tell me about all the "innocent victims" of that war. On one side you have a brutal dictator that is connected with Iran... on the other side you have Al-Qaeda. Murderers killing murderers is not a problem.

#4. You are comparing not intervening in a land full of evil and violent terrorists who are constantly killing themselves (thus sparing the lives of the true innocent)  to the "Nazis"?? You can't be serious. Let's break this down using logic instead of leftist propaganda. The Nazis actively went looking for Jews (using super computers and census data from IBM) to ship them in trains to concentration camps where they performed horrific experiments on them (children and babies included without anesthesia - this is where sex change operations come from) when the Jews did NOTHING to them at all so they could put them in ovens alive, gas chambers, and would line them up (mothers and babies) so they could kill more Jews with less bullets. And then you have the nerve to compare THAT to just staying out of their crazy wars and letting a bunch of psychotic murderers kill each other when they have been killing innocent people in Israel who did absolutely nothing to them except are "infidels" because of a death cult called Islam? And then Bashar al-Assad publishes a list of targets in Israel he plans on attacking if Obama launches a strike [ http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/171466 ] because even though Israel has nothing to do with what Obama does, the Muslim Arab Nazis love killing innocent people - especially Jews and every one of them is connected to very real Nazism and were supported by Hitler. And I've got news for you, some stupid strike from Obama isn't going to do JACK SQUAT except possibly put Al-Qaeda into power there. Where is your common sense?

#5 If there was anyone who needed an air strike... HOW ABOUT IRAN?!? They are building nuclear missiles right now. They promise to wipe Israel and the US off the map. They are insane murderous lunatics that shout death to America and death to Israel by the tens of thousands. I would hope you could see how launching nukes at the the US and Israel would be MUCH worse than the Arabs fighting and killing each other - which will never stop... never. In fact, they don't do ANYTHING for the world, they don't create anything, or discover anything, or come up with any new medicines or science, nothing! The only thing they can do is pull a bunch of oil out of the ground and sell it in its crude form. They are a blight to humanity and an evil, sick, degenerate, worthless, violent people who just cut anyone's hands off on accusation or just kill anyone they want by calling them "spies" or claiming they did some kind of witchcraft. And the irony is if you say they are violent, they give death threats.

#6 The TINY TINY Christian population should get the heck out of there! Are they insane? Muslims have been brutally torturing and murdering them left and right for way longer than you've been alive. You think that just because they are having yet another war makes any difference to how many "infidels" they are killing? They already put themselves in danger by living among people who kill them. Ya, cause we all know that Al-Qaeda and the non-Assad Muslims are really going to protect the rights of non-Muslims and save their lives - ya right. And then you just assume that, because they are so-called "Christians" that they are all just righteous peace loving folks who love Americans and Jews. The people you hang around the most... are the people you become like. I wish that no one was evil and that no one ever had to die... but you have to think about the bottom line and how to save the most lives... and shooting some missiles into Syria in the super politically correct way that Obama the Muslim lover and Jew hater would do (and putting Al-Qaeda into power, G-d forbid) isn't going to do one positive thing. You think they are going to all of a sudden be like "Oh no! America fired missiles at us... we better stop killing people"... ya right. Where is your common sense? And firing missiles into Syria is going to save them? You think that's going to save someone? Just unbelievable.

Innocent people who believe that they should defend themselves against violent mass murderers should NEVER be compared to Nazis. It's just despicable and shameful.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim