Author Topic: Assad Moving and Missile Launchers to schools and universities  (Read 785 times)

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Boy they really know how to endanger their own people, more power to them. What will Obongo do now?

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/171455#.UiEOhz__jAs
The Syrian government has moved its political offices to schools and universities to seek safe haven in case of a military attack by the West, Al Arabiya reported on Friday, citing the country’s opposition.

President Bashar Al-Assad’s armed forces have also moved their scud missiles and launchers from a military base in northern to Damascus to unidentified regions, the opposition added.

The opposition Local Coordination Committees (LCC) said that the Assad regime has also cut off power supply in Mount Qasioun and the People’s Palace military units located in the capital.

On Thursday, residents and a source from the opposition Free Syrian Army in Damascus told Al Arabiya that headquarters belonging to Syria’s command forces and the country’s air force, which are close to security complexes in western Kafrsousa, were partially evacuated.

A “large number” of military defectors have also been reported by the opposition.

Syrian National Coalition spokesman Khaled Saleh said that his main opposition group “has evidence that a large number of officers have defected last night, wore civilian clothes and left the country.”

While the West is still tiptoeing towards making a decision on a military strike, insisting it will not seek regime change, the head of the Syrian National Coalition, Ahmad Al-Jarba, said any military intervention by the West against Assad will eventually overthrow his regime.

On Friday, French President Francois Hollande gave a boost to U.S. hopes of forging an international coalition for possible strikes against Syria after British lawmakers rejected any involvement in military action.   

Hollande said the British vote would not affect his government's stance.   

"France wants firm and proportionate action against the Damascus regime," he said in an interview with Le Monde newspaper, hinting an attack was possible by Wednesday.

Later in the day, in a live statement about Syria which many believe lay the groundwork for a strike in Syria, U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry accused Assad of killing 1,400 people, including at least 400 children, in last week chemical attack.

Kerry, who called Assad “a thug and a murderer”, said that U.S. intelligence had concluded that the Syrian regime was behind the attack and urged the world to take punitive action.

The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Assad Moving and Missile Launchers to schools and universities
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2013, 06:08:56 PM »
This was an expected move by the assad regime. All dictators end up using their own people as human shields. This happens regularly in gaza. It will be interesting when American forces kill innocent syrians because this is a dilemma which Israel faces regularly (whether to take out missiles and artillery located in civilian populations).

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2013, 06:22:00 PM »
Obama tells them IN ADVANCE exactly what our plans our.  In years gone by, that would be treasonous.  Now the President telegraphs it!  Am I reading a book or is this really happening?!?! 

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2013, 06:27:28 PM »
Obamo is a  narcissist, he don't care about civilians. He will do something(he already has). This is a win win for him, 1. Innocent people die( he doesn't have to worrie about them opposing him). 2. Israel gets bombed(kill the Jews, that's for you Farrakhan!).
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2013, 05:39:35 AM »
Just to show how stupid people are, they are blaming America for this instead of obama.

Offline Jacob_Levi

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2013, 10:11:37 AM »
American forces kill innocent syrians

I have noticed you are taking a good bit of flak on the board in several threads in the defense of ( Innocent Syrians ) I want to add some definition to what I think you are referencing. ( Collateral Damage ) These are people who are in no way responsible for the actions of their government. They neither support, or are under the age of understanding the nature of wars.

Back to Topic: The US is very concerned about unknown weapons. The gas weapons are the worse because they target the opponents as well as collateral damage. As opposed to a machete that actually targets an enemy.

Civil disputes are common in Muslim nations. And much like getting involved in a civil dispute between a Husband and Wife. I can tell you now who ends up looking bad once the argument is settled.

We need to absolutely stay out of this dispute and never relate this to the Holocaust of Jews in Europe. It's the difference between apples and oranges. If anything Saudi Arabia can alter the situation if it becomes intolerable and spills out over the borders.

Let the muzzie thugs have at it. No harm in praying for the collateral damage. It just means you care. And that is not a bad thing.
טוב להיות זנב לאריות מאשר ראש לשועלים

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2013, 03:10:44 PM »
I have noticed you are taking a good bit of flak on the board in several threads in the defense of ( Innocent Syrians ) I want to add some definition to what I think you are referencing. ( Collateral Damage ) These are people who are in no way responsible for the actions of their government. They neither support, or are under the age of understanding the nature of wars.

Back to Topic: The US is very concerned about unknown weapons. The gas weapons are the worse because they target the opponents as well as collateral damage. As opposed to a machete that actually targets an enemy.

Civil disputes are common in Muslim nations. And much like getting involved in a civil dispute between a Husband and Wife. I can tell you now who ends up looking bad once the argument is settled.

We need to absolutely stay out of this dispute and never relate this to the Holocaust of Jews in Europe. It's the difference between apples and oranges. If anything Saudi Arabia can alter the situation if it becomes intolerable and spills out over the borders.

Let the muzzie thugs have at it. No harm in praying for the collateral damage. It just means you care. And that is not a bad thing.

Are you from America? If so, you are responsible for Obama! You said it yourself.
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''