Author Topic: Beware of 'Molly' could be very dangerous  (Read 628 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Beware of 'Molly' could be very dangerous
« on: September 02, 2013, 09:15:37 PM »
Not that I think anyone reading this forum would ever knowingly take substances like these but I think it is important to stay up to date with the current 'in' drugs which are killing so many young people today. Thank Hashem I grew out of the experimentation phase many, many years ago and all my addictions are pretty much memories. Today the kids have so many more dangerous substances that it is sad in a way, because I know no matter how much we tell kids to avoid drugs, they will find a way to get it. I know this from personal experience, and I have had friends which went down the wrong path and are no longer alive today.

This MDMA known on the street as 'molly' is a real killer. The news is reporting how this drug is abused at concerts like Electric Zoo festival...

http://www.digtriad.com/news/article/297391/57/CBS-NYC-Concert-Deaths-Spotlights-New-Drug-Molly

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Beware of 'Molly' could be very dangerous
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2013, 09:59:55 PM »
Not that I think anyone reading this forum would ever knowingly take substances like these but I think it is important to stay up to date with the current 'in' drugs which are killing so many young people today. Thank Hashem I grew out of the experimentation phase many, many years ago and all my addictions are pretty much memories. Today the kids have so many more dangerous substances that it is sad in a way, because I know no matter how much we tell kids to avoid drugs, they will find a way to get it. I know this from personal experience, and I have had friends which went down the wrong path and are no longer alive today.

This MDMA known on the street as 'molly' is a real killer. The news is reporting how this drug is abused at concerts like Electric Zoo festival...

http://www.digtriad.com/news/article/297391/57/CBS-NYC-Concert-Deaths-Spotlights-New-Drug-Molly

I had a friend that said it was safer than extacy and speed. Never considered trying it, but that might be a reason why kids feel it's safe to OD to death on it.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2013, 10:16:37 PM »
When I was in college, my roommates were into ecstasy. They acted like a bunch of fags! It didn't go over very well with my friends from back home...
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2013, 11:58:32 AM »
I've heard if someone abuses ecstasy too much that they can end up never being able to feel happy again. That was enough to scare me away from even thinking about trying it. I've never even smoked a regular cigarette or taken any kind of recreational pills. The only drug I take on a regular basis is caffeine and I don't even drink that every night.