Author Topic: The Muslim Brotherhood OWNS the White House currently  (Read 639 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
The Muslim Brotherhood OWNS the White House currently
« on: September 03, 2013, 06:11:13 PM »
It is worse than we are willing to admit...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Re: The Muslim Brotherhood OWNS the White House currently
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2013, 06:39:31 PM »
Muman I don't mean any disrespect but what are you doing still living in America?
Your Brothers & Sisters need you in Israel, they face a great danger.
Gd gave you The Land of Israel for you to live in, he commands to live there. What happens if one day the Israeli government limits Aliyah & all of a sudden you're not allowed in? Think about that for a moment. Think about what you could miss. If I were you (I'm not) but if I were, I'd tell my boss I'm quitting, pack my bags, say my goodbyes & go home.
Anyways I hope you do go back to your Land soon. There is no future for Jews outside of Israel.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2013, 07:06:45 PM »
Muman I don't mean any disrespect but what are you doing still living in America?
Your Brothers & Sisters need you in Israel, they face a great danger.
Gd gave you The Land of Israel for you to live in, he commands to live there. What happens if one day the Israeli government limits Aliyah & all of a sudden you're not allowed in? Think about that for a moment. Think about what you could miss. If I were you (I'm not) but if I were, I'd tell my boss I'm quitting, pack my bags, say my goodbyes & go home.
Anyways I hope you do go back to your Land soon. There is no future for Jews outside of Israel.

Irish Zionist... I hear you and I truly would love to be able to pick up and go. But I still have family which will not make the move, my mother and step-father will be needing me as their health is declining. I have made a sort of an oath that after my parents do not require my assistance then I will begin making plans to make Aliyah.

I have looked into the cost of making the move. I get regular updates on job opportunities in the Holy Land (and there are many for people with my skills). The thought of making the move is almost always on my mind.

May Hashem give me the strength to make the move.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2013, 07:33:00 PM »
Irish Zionist... I hear you and I truly would love to be able to pick up and go. But I still have family which will not make the move, my mother and step-father will be needing me as their health is declining. I have made a sort of an oath that after my parents do not require my assistance then I will begin making plans to make Aliyah.

I have looked into the cost of making the move. I get regular updates on job opportunities in the Holy Land (and there are many for people with my skills). The thought of making the move is almost always on my mind.

May Hashem give me the strength to make the move.
Muman I love my parents very much & the very idea of leaving them can be heartbreaking especially when they may need you. But there may not be enough time to go to Israel, job opportunities could dry up, wars can start, events can change just like that.
Are you 100% sure that you're not making the biggest mistake of your life? I'm saying this because I really do fear for The Jewish People outside of Israel and especially America.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2013, 07:46:10 PM »
I appreciate your concern and must say I don't know if I am making a mistake. If my family (parents) were with me on making Aliyah I believe there would be no question in my mind about it. And if, G-d Forbid, the laws of return of Jews to Israel is changed, we all will be held accountable for not making the effort to return to the land.

My only recourse at this time to is pray to Hashem that Israel will remain open to aliyah.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2013, 08:02:38 PM »
I appreciate your concern and must say I don't know if I am making a mistake. If my family (parents) were with me on making Aliyah I believe there would be no question in my mind about it. And if, G-d Forbid, the laws of return of Jews to Israel is changed, we all will be held accountable for not making the effort to return to the land.

My only recourse at this time to is pray to Hashem that Israel will remain open to aliyah.
Did you speak to your parents about this? What excuses do they have for not going?
Is it possible you could convince them? Maybe you could say to them I have to go to Israel with or without you, maybe that will be the wake up call they need.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2013, 08:15:13 PM »
The second I can afford to, I'm going.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2013, 08:26:36 PM »
I knew that freaking name sounded familiar, we have one here. Those sand rats were looking at a big storage warehouse to rent I was at one day, I knew something was up. I also wonder if those cars showing up in NY from here have anything to do with them...
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.