Author Topic: Black Mob Beats White Father of 6 to Death in All-White Iowa  (Read 2589 times)

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
Black Mob Beats White Father of 6 to Death in All-White Iowa
« on: September 04, 2013, 01:13:13 AM »
They also beat anyone who came to the poor man's defense.  It was part of "Beat Whitey Night."  As the guy on the Iowa talk show said: “If it is happening in Iowa, what do you think is happening in the rest of the country?”

Read more at:

http://www.wnd.com/2013/09/black-mob-murders-man-in-surprising-place/

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Last Edit: September 04, 2013, 08:32:08 AM by אפרים בן נח »
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

• Silver Star JTF Member
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Black Mob Beats White Father of 6 to Death in All-White Iowa
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2013, 11:12:49 AM »
We'll be lucky if the perps serve more than twelve months for simple assault and battery. They will say the victim was taunting them with the N-Word and the jury and judge will do the rest.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2013, 02:31:54 PM »
Do they not have guns there?
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2013, 02:44:17 PM »
Do they not have guns there?
Yes, we have guns. Not everyone carries one though. Some people think I'm over the top for carrying a gun.

Some people here still believe things can be settled with a nice far fist fight. Times have changed.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2013, 02:54:30 PM by אפרים בן נח »

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2013, 05:50:54 PM »
Unfortunately, now that they have one of their own as POTUS, it's open season on whitey.  The most annoying thing is that most so-called conservatives (excluding JTF of course) kept insisting there would be no difference between an Obama and a McCain presidency. 

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2013, 07:57:38 PM »
Hey thx buddy, David puts those crimes up.
They are pigs.
You're welcome! Tell David, thanks for doing something on us out in the sticks.

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2013, 08:36:47 PM »
Is the Mad Jewess a real woman, or just a provocative name for a website?
Walk softly my friend! She is a real woman.

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2013, 09:07:37 PM »
Walk softly my friend! She is a real woman.

ok, lol.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2013, 11:16:42 PM »
Is the Mad Jewess a real woman, or just a provocative name for a website?

Yeah, its me. I am just angry at what is happening, hence the moniker "The Mad Jewess"

I am Sephardic/ Portugee (by my mom who is a Jewess, 100%) and American Indian Christian by my Dad who is also a Levin by his Mom
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2013, 11:00:07 AM »
Yeah, its me. I am just angry at what is happening, hence the moniker "The Mad Jewess"

I am Sephardic/ Portugee (by my mom who is a Jewess, 100%) and American Indian Christian by my Dad who is also a Levin by his Mom

Oh, ok, I didn't know.   

I love your website.  You are a great superstar. 
Happy new year.
NMH

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2013, 03:05:31 PM »
Unfortunately, now that they have one of their own as POTUS, it's open season on whitey.  The most annoying thing is that most so-called conservatives (excluding JTF of course) kept insisting there would be no difference between an Obama and a McCain presidency.
What's more annoying is that most so-called conservatives deny that there is a race war going on and will savagely attack you as a racist if you say there is.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2013, 09:03:08 PM »
It's basically a black intifada against whites.

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2013, 07:12:59 PM »
It's basically a black intifada against whites.

Right.  Everyday there is at least one new black on white atrocity to report.  Probably many more don't get reported. 

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2013, 08:55:37 PM »
Right.  Everyday there is at least one new black on white atrocity to report.  Probably many more don't get reported.

The horrific crime mentioned in this link is one even the Liberal Media had to report because it happened in broad daylight in crowded Union Square in Manhattan:

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2013/09/06/nypd-man-brain-dead-following-random-rampage-in-union-square/
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2013, 02:20:19 PM »
The horrific crime mentioned in this link is one even the Liberal Media had to report because it happened in broad daylight in crowded Union Square in Manhattan:

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2013/09/06/nypd-man-brain-dead-following-random-rampage-in-union-square/

The victim was Jeffrey Babbitt, a 62 year old retired train conductor who cared for his 92 year old mother in brooklyn.  The perp is a low life enword.

I have witnessed more than a few black on white atrocities.  One involved a vicious, muscular enword who walked up to an NYU student and punched him in the eye.  The student was wearing glasses and blood oozed from the eye which the glass lens penetrated.  No one came to the kids aid, and the enword walked off laughing.  I was alone and no match for the enword, but if i had a gun and thought I could get away with it I would have shot him.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2013, 02:58:26 PM by NoMosqueHere »

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2013, 11:24:49 PM »
The victim was Jeffrey Babbitt, a 62 year old retired train conductor who cared for his 92 year old mother in brooklyn.  The perp is a low life enword.

I have witnessed more than a few black on white atrocities.  One involved a vicious, muscular enword who walked up to an NYU student and punched him in the eye.  The student was wearing glasses and blood oozed from the eye which the glass lens penetrated.  No one came to the kids aid, and the enword walked off laughing.  I was alone and no match for the enword, but if i had a gun and thought I could get away with it I would have shot him.
When I was in college, I was with a girl I knew from school at a night club. A white girl that was friends with the girl I was with, was being harassed by some homeboys. I, by myself(thinking I was tuff as nails) decided to intervene, I was sucker punched and pummeled. I was pretty messed up, I'm guessing it would of been worse, if it wasn't for the bouncers...

« Last Edit: September 09, 2013, 09:00:40 AM by אפרים בן נח »