Author Topic: Anthony Weiner Explodes In Shouting Match With Jewish Voter  (Read 1123 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Anthony Weiner Explodes In Shouting Match With Jewish Voter
« on: September 05, 2013, 08:34:24 PM »
And Jewish voter knocks him out of the ring!!!

Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Anthony Weiner Explodes In Shouting Match With Jewish Voter
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2013, 10:31:31 PM »
Saw this yesterday. It is nice to know that there are still some Jewish voters with a shred of sanity.

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2013, 11:00:00 PM »
Weiner is such an obnoxious jerk, he'll probably get a show on MSNBC.  Somehow, I have a feeling he's going to be around for a long time; unless the muslim brotherhood decides he's no longer useful to them.  Then we may see his head rolling down Flatbush Avenue.  I never thought I'd pray for a muslim decapitation.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2013, 11:10:10 PM by NoMosqueHere »

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2013, 11:14:52 PM »
Weiner is such an obnoxious jerk, he'll probably get a show on MSNBC.  Somehow, I have a feeling he's going to be around for a long time; unless the muslim brotherhood decides he's no longer useful to them.  Then we may see his head rolling down Flatbush Avenue.  I never thought I'd pray for a muslim decapitation.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2013, 05:17:09 AM »
I suppose there is always a spot for him at some forgettable Al-Jazeera morning talk show.

Offline Deer Man 420

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2013, 12:26:08 AM »
"are you my judge?!!"

Well he kind of is...he is a voter!

Married to an arab! He got him GOOD  :dance:

Offline RussianLeo777

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2013, 12:39:01 AM »
What a piece of garbage.  I wouldn't be surprised if he converted to islam for huma

Offline Neturei KaKa

• New JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2013, 06:49:34 AM »
Both of these two Jews are disgusting.  Neither have any decorum.  The one with the yarmulke is a Judenrat/capo.  If he hates Weiner, don't vote for him.  But if you wear a yarmulke, behave with decorum.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2013, 08:22:05 AM »
Both of these two Jews are disgusting.  Neither have any decorum.  The one with the yarmulke is a Judenrat/capo.  If he hates Weiner, don't vote for him.  But if you wear a yarmulke, behave with decorum.

What?!   I don't know what video you are watching, but this guy with the kippa didn't do anything.   Are we supposed to be silent little worms because we wear kippas?   Sounds like you have some sort of galutian disease.      This guy told Weiner his behavior is deviant so he should stay out of the public eye and get a job.   What did he do wrong?   It's about time someone spoke up and expressed disapproval of this muslim terrorist animal.   The impression given to the public by the evil Jewish media (including the Orthodox media) is that we all forgive him and would vote for him anyway.   That's a sick chillul hashem!

Offline Neturei KaKa

• New JTFer
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2013, 11:05:10 AM »
The guy with the kippa played into all anti-Semitic stereotypes that if Jews wear a kippa, they can behave like boors and berate other Jews.  I'll bet that if Weiner were black and everything else were the same, Mr. Kippa would keep his mouth shut.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2013, 03:37:38 PM »
Bravo... Jews are getting more vocal, and this is a good thing. I will tell some stories about what my friends and community said during the Holiday I spent with them last week... I feel our message is making it out there!

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2013, 03:54:22 PM »
Warning : EXPLODING WEINER AHEAD!
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2013, 08:37:29 PM »
The guy with the kippa played into all anti-Semitic stereotypes that if Jews wear a kippa, they can behave like boors and berate other Jews.  I'll bet that if Weiner were black and everything else were the same, Mr. Kippa would keep his mouth shut.

Lol there is no such antisemetic stereotype that I'm aware of. Add to that the fact that this man did NOT act like a boor, he didn't just berate some random Jew, he berated an evil politician Jew who married into the muslim brotherhood and sent naked pictures of himself on the internet, and the guy is berating him specifically for actual deviant behaviorthat he engaged in, in a pretty calm manner too- add it all up and what do we get:  I don't know what planet you reside on.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2013, 08:41:46 PM »
At least he called Weiner out for his muslim wife.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2013, 02:34:29 PM »
Weiner will now disappear into the dustbins of history where he belongs or else he'll just get fried again by the public that loathes him

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2013, 05:34:01 PM »
I'm glad this Jewish voter put the Weiner in his place...yes...he is a horrible example and a pervert...this video did it for most voters! Wow.