Author Topic: Climate-ologists are wrong again  (Read 846 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Climate-ologists are wrong again
« on: September 10, 2013, 10:31:14 PM »
When will we cease hearing the 'sky is falling' type of rhetoric we have been hearing from the 'Global Warming' or 'Climate Change' chicken-littles? As more an more evidence is being revealed we see that the predictions made by these so-called scientists have not come to fruition. First they called it 'manmade global warming' and then when it wasn't warming as they thought it would they renamed it 'climate change' (which means absolutely nothing but that the temperatures today are different than they were yesterday).

Looking back we can see that instead of an increase in temperatures we are actually in a period of cooling. There has been no warming in over 15 years and yet the proclamations such as the statement that the ice-sheets at the poles would be completely melted by 2013 still are published.

Yet that claim has been debunked... Actually the ice sheets have grown considerably this year over last year...

http://www.newsmax.com/SciTech/arctic-sea-ice-cooling/2013/09/10/id/524888

An unusually cold Arctic summer has resulted in almost a million more square miles of ocean covered with ice compared to the same time last year, bucking predictions that global warming would result in the disappearance of the ice cap by 2013.

According to the MailOnline, Arctic sea ice averaged 2.35 million square miles in August 2013 compared to the low point of 1.32 million square miles recorded in September 2012.

"We are already in a cooling trend, which I think will continue for the next 15 years at least. There is no doubt the warming of the 1980s and 1990s has stopped," Anastasios Tsonis of the University of Wisconsin told the Mail.

A 2007 BBC report predicted the Arctic would be ice free in 2013, the Mail reported.

The UN Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change, however, continues to insist that global warming has been caused by human greenhouse gas emissions as opposed to natural variability, but according to the Mail, there is mounting evidence that Arctic ice levels are cyclical.

The development has cast doubt on the validity of modeling and predictions of intensified global warming which has already been the basis of recent debate within the scientific community, the Mail reports.

© 2013 Newsmax. All rights reserved.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Climate-ologists are wrong again
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2013, 11:01:31 PM »
The Galileo movement is at the forefront of exposing the envirofascists.

http://www.galileomovement.com.au/
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2013, 12:19:36 AM »
we all know the world is flat. if you sail out too far you'll be eaten by sea monsters.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2013, 06:46:53 AM »
we all know the world is flat. if you sail out too far you'll be eaten by sea monsters.

If manbearpig doesn't find you first.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2013, 07:55:21 PM »
I remember they said they found the 'smoking gun' 10 years ago... when they said that the climate had spiked up like a hockey stick.... of course... that was before the scandal of fudging numbers...   where are these 'scientists' now?

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2013, 08:11:50 PM »
If manbearpig doesn't find you first.

but that's where manbearpig comes from. I know, I followed the proud creator of the internet.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2013, 11:09:15 PM »
but that's where manbearpig comes from. I know, I followed the proud creator of the internet.

I am more scared of the damage Al-Gorehammed does than sea-manbearpig.