Author Topic: Kittens in Space? Iran shooting animals into Stratosphere!!!  (Read 1878 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Kittens in Space? Iran shooting animals into Stratosphere!!!
« on: September 11, 2013, 01:16:05 AM »
I don't know if I should laugh, cringe, or cry.... The thought of a poor cat being tortured in an Iranian space capsule is enough to bring tears to my eyes. The last monkey they shot up into the far corners of the atmosphere did not return in such good condition. I guess they are hoping that the cat (with 9 lives) will be able to survive this experiment...

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/171795

Iran Planning to Send More Animals Into Space
A monkey, a mouse, a rabbit, or a cat? Iran's Space Agency claims at least one of these animals will be sent to space.
By Elad Benari

Iran is planning to send yet another animal into space, according to its space agency.

The Mehr news agency on Tuesday quoted the director of Iran Space Agency's research center, Mohammad Ebrahimi, as saying the Islamic Republic plans to send a monkey, a mouse, a rabbit, or a cat into space.

Physical and technical tests have been conducted on a number of animals and the animal will be sent into space in the near future, he claimed, predicting that the necessary permits will be issued within the next month and a half.

Iran plans to send the second monkey into space aboard the Pishgam (Pioneer) II space capsule within 45 days, Iran Space Agency director Hamid Fazeli told reporters in Tehran, according to Mehr.

In January, Iran proudly claimed that it sent a live monkey into space, then succeeded in bringing it back alive.

However, photos that were published by the Islamic Republic of the monkey which it claimed had come back from space appeared markedly different than the creature that was picture strapped into a rocked prior to its launch into space.

The country’s president at the time, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, subsequently said that he is willing to be the first Iranian sent into space on behalf of the nation’s space program.

"Sending living things into space is the result of Iranian efforts and the dedication of thousands of Iranian scientists," he said.

Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) later had some fun with Ahmadinejad’s announcement, when he tweeted, “So Ahmadinejad wants to be first Iranian in space - wasn't he just there last week?” citing the story on the monkey being sent into space.

The message, which was retweeted more than 2,000 times, quickly received criticism, with many calling the senator’s comment “racist.”
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Kittens in Space? Iran shooting animals into Stratosphere!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2013, 01:50:28 AM »
Ok this post is a little more humorous, the idea of 'kittens in space'....

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2013, 07:15:03 AM »
Bloody idiots.
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2013, 08:18:57 AM »
First chimps and now cats?

Wish we had a facepalm emoticon.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2013, 11:09:41 AM »
why are all these "claims"?
they "claim" to have brought back a monkey alive.
these are the same people who claim mohammed was a prophet. we all know moHAMmed was a greasy pig.

I would still support their program though. I hope they colonise mars by sending all muslims there.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2013, 12:22:50 PM »
They sent a monkey into space and brought it back alive?  Was it Ahmadinejad?  or Obama? 

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2013, 12:30:11 PM »
I heard Iran was going to use kittens to test their flying saucer and time machine as well.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2013, 01:11:54 PM »
I heard Iran was going to use kittens to test their flying saucer and time machine as well.

Oh yeah! I forgot about their secret time machine. Its such a secret that the scientists who invented it don't know about it.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2013, 07:52:43 PM »

Oh yeah! I forgot about their secret time machine. Its such a secret that the scientists who invented it don't know about it.

Well, actually... the Iranian time traveling 'scientists' are no longer in the headlines... because they traveled back in time... and accidentally killed their parents.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2013, 08:17:40 PM »
Well, actually... the Iranian time traveling 'scientists' are no longer in the headlines... because they traveled back in time... and accidentally killed their parents.
They should have gone back further, they should have gone back to year 570AD. They should have strangled baby mohammed.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2013, 09:21:38 PM »
They really would love to send anyone named Katz into space, I'm sure!