1 (6.7%)
I'm sitting this one out.
1 (6.7%)
I'm leaving Sodom and Gomorrah.
1 (6.7%)
I don't live in NYC.
5 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: Will JTF support self-hating Jew Lahota as the lesser of the evils for Mayor?  (Read 1879 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Is Lahota still the lesser of the evils vs. the evil Democrat candidate? I guess vs. Weiner, it would be obvious that Lahota is the self-hating Jew that is the lesser of the evils. But what about Lahota vs. the schvartza loving Gentile De Blasio?

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮

Sort of like this:

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
I don't live in nyc anymore. I guess you can say I ran out of sodom and Gomorrah and never looked back.

Di Blasio will bring nyc to the days of Koch and before. Real estate will crash due to increased crime etc.

Lahota would be another Bloomberg Giuliani type. He will support things jtf loathes. However I don't think he will bankrupt nyc as quickly as diblasio. It should be interesting if he wins, though.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
I think diBlasio is a good Antichrist candidate.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
I don't live in nyc anymore. I guess you can say I ran out of sodom and Gomorrah and never looked back.

Di Blasio will bring nyc to the days of Koch and before. Real estate will crash due to increased crime etc.

Lahota would be another Bloomberg Giuliani type. He will support things jtf loathes. However I don't think he will bankrupt nyc as quickly as diblasio. It should be interesting if he wins, though.

You made the poll but didn't take credit for it. I edited it and added a fifth choice. I don't live in NYC and never have.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
I guess Lahota is still the lesser of the evils. I mean, what's worse, Al Sharpton or a Jewish Republican? Obviously Sharpton is worse. So it should be the same for a Sharpton supporter.

But I originally made the thread to see what Chaim would state as JTF policy.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
I guess Lahota is still the lesser of the evils. I mean, what's worse, Al Sharpton or a Jewish Republican? Obviously Sharpton is worse. So it should be the same for a Sharpton supporter.

But I originally made the thread to see what Chaim would state as JTF policy.
Don't you listen to Ask JTF? For weeks, Chaim has been stating that Lahota, albeit a leftist and far from ideal, would be a tolerable mayor and is the lesser of the evils.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Lahota is not Jewish he has a Jewish grandparent .I'll vote for him because DiBlasio makes obama look like a member of the John Birch Society
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Don't you listen to Ask JTF? For weeks, Chaim has been stating that Lahota, albeit a leftist and far from ideal, would be a tolerable mayor and is the lesser of the evils.

Chaim said he supported the Greek candidate when he found out Lahota is Jewish. He also said it probably wouldn't matter because the Democrat would win anyway.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Lahota is not Jewish he has a Jewish grandparent .I'll vote for him because DiBlasio makes obama look like a member of the John Birch Society

If his maternal grandmother is Jewish, so is his mother...
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
Di Blasio is a radical leftist menace and Lhota is the only reasonable alternative.  And Lhota is close to Giuliani, which is a very good sign.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
Unless something goes horribly wrong with my personal finances I have no interest in ever moving back to NYC.

Otherwise, I'd hold my nose and vote for Joe Lhota.

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
I don't like Lhota because of his wimpy self-hating Jewishness. But in a choice between him or someone like Chris Quinn (ys'v), I would support Lhota any day of the week.
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
A self-hating Jew is worse for Jews and Israel than Al-Sharpton himself.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
There is little choice in rotten fruit... What's now left in the running is indeed rotten fruit... The picture for the city I see is one where it's residents will need to accept higher crime rates, dirtier streets... Less services in general and for all that ever higher taxes to pay for looming fiscal mismanagement that creeps in when far left social liberals  get into office... I am sure the old " washroom attendant" A.K.A David Dinkins in getting plenty of satisfaction in seeing this picture of things to come unfold before his eyes.  :::D
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years