Author Topic: Savage Gets 17 Years for Brutal Strangulation of Young Beautiful White Girl  (Read 2092 times)

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
There's just no end to these black on white killings, rapes, and batteries. 

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/09/12/autumn-pasquale-murder-nj/2805527/

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: Savage Gets 17 Years for Brutal Strangulation of Young Beautiful White Girl
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2013, 08:15:21 PM »
These are animals who can't control themselves.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline ChaimBenMordechai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2013, 03:04:11 PM »
Before the 1960s this ape would've been punished the CORRECT way......

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2013, 04:10:46 PM »
He'll no doubt be out in much much less time.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2013, 06:16:09 PM »
17 years? ??? He should get the death sentence!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2013, 07:33:45 PM »
Prison is too good for this beast.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2013, 09:53:53 PM »
Prison is too good for this beast.

I know. Cable TV and steak is too good for this beast.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2013, 08:16:20 AM »
That is the same sentence my cousins killer received for shooting her point blank in the neck.  Her killer was a 'friend'.  Her Dad tried so hard to help her make better choices in the company she kept.  He tried to the point of getting arrested.
There is something I don't understand.  Why don't young women today hear warning bells about entering a situation like that?  Why was a 12 year old girl out on her own for hours?  I think her parents might have set some limits on her whereabouts and taught her about dangerous people/situations.  People can say don't blame the victim.  But in today's world you just can't do what you want or feel you should be free to do.  As a parent you can't always be successful....but I can't imagine my child at 12 riding alone to a persons house she met on Face Book.  I hate those social media sites.  They are dangerous.
  You are right.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2013, 06:02:50 PM »
He might even be able to get the charges thrown out altogether if some ACLU lawyer with connections to leftist judges decides to get involved on his behalf.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2013, 06:10:26 PM »
I know. Cable TV and steak is too good for this beast.

:::D :::D :::D

Seriously, the prisoners are treated better than our own soldiers. 
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2013, 06:18:59 PM »
That is the same sentence my cousins killer received for shooting her point blank in the neck.  Her killer was a 'friend'.  Her Dad tried so hard to help her make better choices in the company she kept.  He tried to the point of getting arrested.
There is something I don't understand.  Why don't young women today hear warning bells about entering a situation like that?  Why was a 12 year old girl out on her own for hours?  I think her parents might have set some limits on her whereabouts and taught her about dangerous people/situations.  People can say don't blame the victim.  But in today's world you just can't do what you want or feel you should be free to do.  As a parent you can't always be successful....but I can't imagine my child at 12 riding alone to a persons house she met on Face Book.  I hate those social media sites.  They are dangerous.  You are right.

Parents and schools don't teach kids about the perils of diversity, rather they willfully ignore them and teach the kids the toxic lie that blacks are harmless and just like everyone else.  This girl was told that blacks are nice and, moreover, morally superior to and more "soulful" than whites, so she had no trepidation about joining her black beast murderer in friendship. 

Back in the day, we had jim crow laws and social prohibitions about race mixing.  Now they are gone, and we are reaping the whirlwind.  I wonder, how many more whites will be killed, raped, and battered before the social disease of black on white crime is recognized for what it is: a public health crisis.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2013, 06:30:35 PM by NoMosqueHere »

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2013, 07:42:46 AM »
I don't know about Jim Crow laws or laws prohibiting racial mixing.
That is in the past. 
I think children need to be taught 'street smarts' and given the facts.
The facts speak for themselves.  Not all black people are bad.  Young people should be taught to avoid 'iffy' people of all races.  It, also, seems like the worst of black culture is being pushed down young peoples throats and glorified.

The problem is that the brainwashed are doing the parenting.  I think we are doomed. 

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2013, 08:16:34 AM »
Racial motivated violence i call this.
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2013, 11:11:52 AM »
Racial motivated violence i call this.
I call it a sin.  How did that girl end up alone with that animal?  It baffling.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2013, 11:25:00 AM »
What do you want from a jungle bunny?

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2013, 11:53:59 AM »

I think we need to be tactical and not make extreme comments such as above if you want this movement to be a mass movement. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2013, 11:55:26 AM »
Even though this savage got almost what he deserves though I blame the fact that he was an abused as a child.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2013, 12:34:57 PM »
I believe she was duped/lured into going into a hood. I don't think she was consciously pro-negro.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2013, 06:03:37 AM »
I believe she was duped/lured into going into a hood. I don't think she was consciously pro-negro.
You are right.  She was a little girl with bad judgement.

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2013, 02:08:44 PM »
You are right.  She was a little girl with bad judgement.

Young people today are taught that the hood and ghetto behavior is legitimate and on the same level as civilized behavior....... we shouldn't judge, it is just different and if you see it/them as unacceptable then you are a racist and far worse than you claim them to be. White kids are taught that if they don't date a black person at least a few times then they are racist. Racism is made out to be far worse than pedophilia..... it is like the unforgivable sin that once committed, you are to be punished for life over and over no matter how you may try to make amends. Therefore, if you have ANY reservations about going into areas with astronomic crime rates (AKA the hood) you are just a worthless racist.

The public school system pushes teachers to teach this..... the same way they present iSLAM as being just as noble as any other religion (except Christianity and Judaism, they are evil.... sarcastic).

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2013, 02:56:05 PM »
Young people today are taught that the hood and ghetto behavior is legitimate and on the same level as civilized behavior....... we shouldn't judge, it is just different and if you see it/them as unacceptable then you are a racist and far worse than you claim them to be. White kids are taught that if they don't date a black person at least a few times then they are racist. Racism is made out to be far worse than pedophilia..... it is like the unforgivable sin that once committed, you are to be punished for life over and over no matter how you may try to make amends. Therefore, if you have ANY reservations about going into areas with astronomic crime rates (AKA the hood) you are just a worthless racist.

The public school system pushes teachers to teach this..... the same way they present iSLAM as being just as noble as any other religion (except Christianity and Judaism, they are evil.... sarcastic).

I agree.  That is why I question the parents.  Children are not innately born with good judgment about trustworthy situations.  I know that children don't always listen to their parents opinion, as closely as they model outside influences.  So...you have to give them a short leash at that young an age.  12 in 2013...why are they going anywhere alone?  I tell my daughter the truth about crime.  I have good examples of victims in my own family.  I don't care if that makes me a racist.