Author Topic: Tunisian women waging "sex jihad" to Syria  (Read 663 times)

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
Tunisian women waging "sex jihad" to Syria
« on: September 20, 2013, 08:28:04 PM »
http://www.france24.com/en/20130920-tunisian-women-waging-sex-jihad-syria

Tunisian women have travelled to Syria to wage "sex jihad" by comforting Islamist fighters battling the regime there, Interior Minister Lotfi ben Jeddou has told MPs.

"They have sexual relations with 20, 30, 100" militants, the minister told members of the National Constituent Assembly on Thursday.

"After the sexual liaisons they have there in the name of 'jihad al-nikah' -- (sexual holy war, in Arabic) -- they come home pregnant," Ben Jeddou told the MPs."

He did not elaborate on how many Tunisian women had returned to the country pregnant with the children of jihadist fighters.

Jihad al-nikah, permitting extramarital sexual relations with multiple partners, is considered by some hardline Sunni Muslim Salafists as a legitimate form of holy war.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
Re: Tunisian women waging "sex jihad" to Syria
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2013, 08:35:55 PM »
I see :p

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2013, 08:43:02 PM »
I hate to say this, but I'm starting to think that Assad is not the bad guys... The Rebels and the US are!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2013, 04:21:47 AM »
What a holy war called jihad the muslamic dung.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.