Author Topic: The Final Solution Of The Islamic Jihad, Black Jack General Pershing!  (Read 1372 times)

Offline REDNECK JEW

• Full JTFer
The Final Solution Of The Islamic Jihad, Black Jack

Just before World War I, there were a number of terrorist attacks on the United States forces in the Philippines, by Muslim extremists. General Pershing captured 50 terrorists, and had them tied to posts for execution. He had his men slaughter two pigs, in front of the horrified terrorists

The soldiers soaked their bullets in the pig's blood, and proceeded to execute 49 of the terrorists by firing squad. The soldiers dug a big hole, dumped in the terrorist's bodies, and covered them in pig blood, entrails, etc. They let the 50th man go.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...

I say fill every Military Jet we have with all the remains of slaughtered swine in the USA, and fly over every single Middle Eastern Country and throw the [censored] out, get some crop dusters and spray pig blood down like rain!

Launch Pig Blood filled Missiles into every Mosque!

Then drop leaflets with the explanation with a picture of pigs on each one PROBLEM SOLVED!
“It is a revolution; a revolution of the most intense character; in which belief in the justice, prudence, and wisdom of secession is blended with the keenest sense of wrong and outrage, and it can no more be checked by human effort for the time than a prairie fire by a gardener’s watering pot.”

JUDAH P. BENJAMIN HEBREW CONFEDERATE

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: The Final Solution Of The Islamic Jihad, Black Jack General Pershing!
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2013, 09:41:07 AM »
 :o :::D
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2013, 03:47:10 PM »
The Final Solution Of The Islamic Jihad, Black Jack

Just before World War I, there were a number of terrorist attacks on the United States forces in the Philippines, by Muslim extremists. General Pershing captured 50 terrorists, and had them tied to posts for execution. He had his men slaughter two pigs, in front of the horrified terrorists

The soldiers soaked their bullets in the pig's blood, and proceeded to execute 49 of the terrorists by firing squad. The soldiers dug a big hole, dumped in the terrorist's bodies, and covered them in pig blood, entrails, etc. They let the 50th man go.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...

I say fill every Military Jet we have with all the remains of slaughtered swine in the USA, and fly over every single Middle Eastern Country and throw the [censored] out, get some crop dusters and spray pig blood down like rain!

Launch Pig Blood filled Missiles into every Mosque!

Then drop leaflets with the explanation with a picture of pigs on each one PROBLEM SOLVED!

This man is way before his time... not to mention General Pershing was a brilliant tactician.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2013, 03:53:16 PM »
I'd like to tie one of these islamic worms down, pin his eyes wide open, and show him images of his beloved pig-screwing illiterate cross-eyed prophet being humped, dismembered, spit on and ridiculed. He should be wide awake so he can witness Mecca and the Kaab being destroyed...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline REDNECK JEW

• Full JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2013, 11:14:07 PM »
Many CAJUN REDNECK JEWS trap wild hogs due to the danger they can cause to people and cattle and the damage they can cause to crops. The Hogs can be sold or traded, Yankee Jews look down on this business practice, forgetting the Soviet era Ashkenazi Jews also raised swine for trade and sale. So they can kiss our Dixie ass when they insult us and this business practice!

I know sometimes I can say some things here that may shock other Jews from around the  country and the world, we are a special Breed of Jews here in the Deep South as we are far more Integrated in American Culture and part of the original American dream then any other Jewish community in the United States.

Yet our small community has remained true to our Sephardic roots, we still speak fluent Ladino in our homes and honor our Judaic faith unlike any other group in the New World.

The Big difference we share with our Christian Brethren who we love as our neighbors and friends is the Right to self defense as our Blessed Constitution requires just as we are taught in Torah and Tanakh!
“It is a revolution; a revolution of the most intense character; in which belief in the justice, prudence, and wisdom of secession is blended with the keenest sense of wrong and outrage, and it can no more be checked by human effort for the time than a prairie fire by a gardener’s watering pot.”

JUDAH P. BENJAMIN HEBREW CONFEDERATE

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2013, 11:30:13 PM »
Many CAJUN REDNECK JEWS trap wild hogs due to the danger they can cause to people and cattle and the damage they can cause to crops. The Hogs can be sold or traded, Yankee Jews look down on this business practice, forgetting the Soviet era Ashkenazi Jews also raised swine for trade and sale. So they can kiss our Dixie ass when they insult us and this business practice!

I know sometimes I can say some things here that may shock other Jews from around the  country and the world, we are a special Breed of Jews here in the Deep South as we are far more Integrated in American Culture and part of the original American dream then any other Jewish community in the United States.

Yet our small community has remained true to our Sephardic roots, we still speak fluent Ladino in our homes and honor our Judaic faith unlike any other group in the New World.

The Big difference we share with our Christian Brethren who we love as our neighbors and friends is the Right to self defense as our Blessed Constitution requires just as we are taught in Torah and Tanakh!
I didn't know you guys sold them, I thought you just killed them. I have been wanting to come down and hunt hogs.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2013, 12:21:06 AM »

Sounds like you got a chip on your shoulder or something. Which Ashkenazi Jews insulted you? Did I miss something.

It is great you are happy with your community. I am so happy with my Ashkenazi community also. I don't go around dissing Sephardic Jews like you diss Ashkenazi Jews though. Maybe you ought to watch that REDNECK...

My community is open to all Jews, Ashkenazi and Sephardi and we have members who are diverse. We are proud of our Ashkenazi history and many speak Yiddish also (The Rabbis family does quite often). My group is very right-wing for a West Coast congregation, very pro-Israel, pro-Gun, and conservative.

When did the south lose the antisemitism though? My father told me at a young age to beware in the south, my dad was ridiculed by state troopers when he was stopped in Alabama (Called him a little Jew boy, told him Jewboys were not welcome in the area...)...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2013, 06:53:42 AM »
 ;D :laugh: :::D
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.