Author Topic: Libtard Judge Rules Against Hazleton PA's Illegal Immigration Relief Act  (Read 1142 times)

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
This judge, James Munley is a Clinton appointee.  During the case, he accepted the testimonies of anonymous illegal aliens, and fretted that Hazleton's ordinance would affect international relations.  I just blogged about it:

http://www.theurbangrindblog.com/?p=2062

Thanks.
Lisa

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
Ideally, the judges are supposed to follow the state and federal consitutions instead of their own conscience.  We (or I at least) know that many Judges do the second when they should be doing the first.

I don't see why this is a violation.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Kane, the problem is that the federal government is refusing to enforce the existing immigration laws, thanks to Jorge Bush and others.  So where does that leave cities? 

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
From the interview you posted a segment of on your blog:

"And in the judge’s decision he said, by removing illegal aliens, we will effect foreign alliances."

There is no alliance with the countries of the people who enter illegally so this statement by the judge was irrelevant.  Regardless, it's no excuse to have illegal aliens.

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
Maybe the wetback that does his honor's lawn is illegal. I loathe these judjes. We should vote for them, I don't want them to be given a lifetime job by a politician.