Author Topic: smelly ape punches girl at register because he did not want to pay  (Read 1078 times)

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: smelly ape punches girl at register because he did not want to pay
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2013, 11:39:42 AM »
His punishment? He'll get a nice fat settlement from the store and the girl will be fired!  :dance: ::)

Offline kyel

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2013, 11:57:37 AM »
Most black men buy cigars aka "blunts" to wean off their nicotine addiction. I think she should have realized that she was commiting a hate crime and payed the 41 cents to him and also work a little harder to support his baby moma's welfare check

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2013, 01:16:13 PM »
ughhh....  this is one of the reasons I do everything I can to stay away from AfroCan wanting things....  especially Panhandlers... they are notorious for being jerks when you don't give them what they want....

last week... a fat aunt jemima started calling me names because I wouldn't give her 'bus money'

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2013, 01:57:22 PM »
ughhh....  this is one of the reasons I do everything I can to stay away from AfroCan wanting things....  especially Panhandlers... they are notorious for being jerks when you don't give them what they want....

last week... a fat aunt jemima started calling me names because I wouldn't give her 'bus money'

The price went up for me. I got off a large train station and this female monkey demanded $1.25. It said simply "gimme $1.25".
Some of the more professional ones ask for a penny and then thank you even if you ignore them. This is because some of the jerks out there feel guilty and give them next time round.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774