Author Topic: Muslim Arab Monsters Desecrate Mosque on Temple Mount  (Read 1464 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Muslim Arab Monsters Desecrate Mosque on Temple Mount
« on: September 30, 2013, 04:37:43 PM »
The time is quickly approaching when action will be taken. This video is embarassing to the Israeli and Jewish people. How can the police just absorb the rocks and garbage being thrown at them? I think that if the mosque was being desecrated by Jews those police officers would be charging through the doors on horseback, swinging their batons and clubs to smash the Jews heads in.... But we are talking about those peace-loving arabs who regularly throw large stones at Jews with the intent to cause severe bodily damage or death.... So the police act like girly-men in their presence...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Re: Muslim Arab Monsters Desecrate Mosque on Temple Mount
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2013, 05:14:33 PM »
Why don't they use tear gas?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2013, 05:37:55 PM »
Why don't they use tear gas?

I ask myself the same question. I also ask what are the police doing with those long chains? Are they a new police weapon?

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2013, 06:41:24 PM »
I ask myself the same question. I also ask what are the police doing with those long chains? Are they a new police weapon?

No tear gas, no bat-beatings, no arests? The police has to shame themselfs.
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2013, 06:52:01 PM »
The time is quickly approaching when action will be taken. This video is embarassing to the Israeli and Jewish people. How can the police just absorb the rocks and garbage being thrown at them? I think that if the mosque was being desecrated by Jews those police officers would be charging through the doors on horseback, swinging their batons and clubs to smash the Jews heads in.... But we are talking about those peace-loving arabs who regularly throw large stones at Jews with the intent to cause severe bodily damage or death.... So the police act like girly-men in their presence...

Sadly the videos are actually a bit comical... In one they actually closed the door in the IDF's face...Honestly if that is the way they are going to deal with this sort of unrest it's just best not to respond at all.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years