Author Topic: homeless man stabs random people  (Read 2130 times)

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
homeless man stabs random people
« on: October 01, 2013, 04:39:31 PM »
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
Re: homeless man stabs random people
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2013, 04:44:58 PM »
Yellow Chinese?
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2013, 04:46:57 PM »
probably. maybe blackinese.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2013, 10:15:18 PM »
I think he be black.  They always be stabbing whitey cracker devil with anything sharp and shiny.  Plus the article didn't say he be black, so he be black.
He be Baba banana black bum.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2013, 10:52:03 PM »
In the case this thread discusses the perp was a homeless black man...

But I don't think that we can say that only homeless black people stab others.

A quick google search turned up the following incidents:

http://www.kxxv.com/story/23382252/homeless-man-stabs-another-homeless-man-after-running-out-of-beer

TEMPLE -
A 50-year-old homeless man was arrested for stabbing another homeless man after they ran out of beer.

Douglas William Warden has been charged with aggravated assault following an incident in the 400 block of S. 6th St. on Saturday.

The victim walked into the lobby of the Temple Police Department at 9:45 p.m. Saturday night, and reported that he had been stabbed. He told police that he was homeless and living in a vacant building with other homeless people.

A homeless white guy in Ireland stabs someone...

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/video-cctv-footage-of-dublin-stab-victim-before-death-29612709.html

This is the final CCTV footage of former publican John Maguire before he was stabbed to death.

Mr Maguire was murdered two days later on Monday.

Gardai investigating the brutal murder of Mr Maguire in Smithfield on Monday now believe a homeless man could be the killer.

They believe that a person living on the streets, and who was possibly known to the 51-year-old former publican, could be responsible for the frenzied stabbing in the hallway of his Ormond Square home.

http://www.radionz.co.nz/news/regional/220367/homeless-man-fatally-stabbed-police

http://www.utsandiego.com/news/2013/sep/22/man-stab-pacific-beach/

PACIFIC BEACH — A man was stabbed in Pacific Beach on Saturday evening, police said.

Two men got into an argument while walking toward a homeless camp around 5:30 p.m. near Garnet Avenue, according to San Diego police.

One man stabbed the other with a tool and fled west on a red bicycle.

The suspect was described as a white man in his 30's, 5 feet 11 inches tall and wearing a blue flannel shirt and dark pants.

The stabbing victim was taken to a hospital for his injury.

http://www.wkbn.com/2013/09/13/homeless-man-convicted-of-murder/

A homeless man described by prosecutors as a “vagabond” and a heroin addict was convicted Friday of fatally stabbing a Warren man.

Richard Clark, 39, was convicted in Trumbull County Common Pleas Court of aggravated murder and aggravated robbery after a week-long trial in front of Judge Ronald Rice. The jury deliberated for less than 90 minutes.

Clark could face a life prison sentence for the murder conviction when he is sentenced next month.

Clark was convicted for stabbing Dwayne Hickman in his Williamsburg Street N.W. home where he had been dead for about two days, assistant county prosecutor Chris Becker said.

You get the picture...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2013, 11:00:51 PM »
In the case this thread discusses the perp was a homeless black man...

Nobody said the perp was your sacred negro species.
I said I wonder what color he is. I didn't say he is color X. Only color X commits crimes.
That's just your own guilt haunting you.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2013, 11:09:46 PM »
Why he must be a Chasidic Jew. Either that or an Irishman.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2013, 12:23:29 AM »

Nobody said the perp was your sacred negro species.
I said I wonder what color he is. I didn't say he is color X. Only color X commits crimes.
That's just your own guilt haunting you.

I have guilt, for what? I don't know what you are trying to say. And it seems a bit odd you call them 'sacred negros'...

But the fact is that I hear a lot about homeless guys stabbing or getting stabbed, and a simple google search shows that white homeless are just about as likely to stab someone as a black one.

What is gained by only speaking about the black ones? Is is something personal that you are on a crusade for?

I googled this case and it was surely a black man who committed this crime. It doesn't affect me at all... Just another crime statistic.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2013, 09:43:18 AM »
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2013, 04:23:02 PM »
Oh look I found an evil white guy! Took me all night, but I found one!

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/sicko-raped-elderly-birdwatcher-pleads-guilty-faces-30-years-article-1.1473135

You cannot be serious.... I just typed into Google news 'rapist' and came up with this story:

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/accused-rapist-plotted-victim-killed-hit-man-article-1.1473907

An accused Long Island rapist offered a fellow inmate $23,000 to rub out his female accuser and a witness — and nurtured a sick fantasy about mailing the man’s head to his family “for the holidays,” police said Wednesday.

“After you kill the victim, dump her body in the water,” Patrick O’Sullivan wrote in a chilling note obtained by police.

“After you kill the witness, bury the witness so after the case against me collapses and I get out of jail I can dig up the body, cut its head off and mail it to his family for the holidays.”

But instead of doing O’Sullivan’s bidding, the inmate turned the malevolent messages over to the law.

And in one especially damning note, O’Sullivan actually admitted he was wearing gloves but not a condom during the attack — and made it clear why she had to be killed.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2441372/Serial-rapist-identified-potential-sex-offender-age-THREE-jailed-life.html

A man who began displaying 'sexualised behaviour' when he was just three years old has been jailed for life after admitting raping and abusing a string of young children.

Daniel Chipchase, 20, was ordered to serve a minimum of six years before he could be considered for parole after the judge at Lincoln Crown Court told him children were at 'significant risk of serious harm' from him doing the same again.

The court had heard that Chipchase had shown worrying signs of an unhealthy interest in sex from the age of three and four, when he drew indecent pictures and tried to assault other young children.
It also emerged that Chipchase had escaped custody for raping a 10-year-old girl several years ago before going on to rape and sexually abuse three more young children.

For more click this google news link:

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&gl=us&tbm=nws&authuser=0&q=rapist&oq=rapist&gs_l=news-cc.3..43j43i53.3965.7107.0.7219.6.3.0.3.0.0.67.158.3.3.0...0.0...1ac.1.rTpQQh3mH8Q

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2013, 04:33:06 PM »
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774