Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 574 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Full JTFer
Shalom
« on: October 02, 2013, 08:34:17 PM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 28, 2016, 09:52:47 PM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: D.C. Mayor declares October "Islamic Heritage Month"
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2013, 10:12:35 PM »
The DC Mayor reminds me of Corey Booker, the Newark Mayor. I remember how disappointed I was to see that the DC quarter (in the DC and territory quarters which followed the completion of the State Quarter Program) had Duke Ellington and a piano on it rather than something scenic of the city. It should have had the Washington Monument one the back to match George Washington on the front. And the "America the Beautiful National Park" quarters won't have something like that either. Instead it will have the "Frederick Douglas Historic Site". They try to hijack the whole capital. It's like how Muslims want to take over the Israeli Capital.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2013, 10:15:57 PM »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mayors_of_Washington,_D.C.

Every single mayor has been black. They have only had 7 mayors of DC. It's a modern "politically correct" invention. It should be run by Congress how the Constitution intended. It belongs to all Americans which is why it was not part of a state just like Jerusalem belongs to all Jews and not to only one tribe. The Founding Fathers intended it to be based on the model of Ancient Israel.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2013, 10:17:53 PM »
That reminds me. What do you expect? They also hijack the name Washington. Other than George Washington, are there any famous whites with that last name? At least today, I am not aware of any white person with the name Washington. It's all blacks.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member