Poll

If Palin and/or West run, do we support them instead of Cruz?

Yes
4 (44.4%)
No
5 (55.6%)
I have another cadidate I'd rather see run in mind, but yes if they don't run
0 (0%)
I have another cadidate I'd rather see run in mind, but no if they don't run
0 (0%)
Only Palin, I wouldn't vote for West
0 (0%)
Only West, I wouldn't vote for Palin
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: October 23, 2013, 12:04:56 AM

Author Topic: Important 2016 poll  (Read 1353 times)

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Important 2016 poll
« on: October 03, 2013, 12:04:56 AM »
I can't take this eligibility thing anymore. I don't want to alienate birthers. I am fighting for it, but people are repeating what they said when they though Rhiney would take the nomination "oh if the RNC gives me that choice, it shows it's bad and ill make a revolution myself". That of course means they won't vote, and America can't afford that right now.

Bottom line, dispite that, Cruz alienates less actual conservatives than any other set to run, but either Allen West or Sarah Palin would be equal, or maybe even better for beating Hitlery in the final vote and Randy Putz for the RNC nomination.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Important 2016 poll
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2013, 02:07:05 AM »
I told my mother the other day that I though Palin would be a good choice, as I said it was the 'year of the woman'.

My mom replied that she thought Palin was an idiot, a dummy, not too smart. I disagreed and told her I believed that was the smear campaign put out by the lefties... But she could not get over that impression.

I would support her, or even Michelle Bachman... Even though both have some negatives it may be possible...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2013, 04:38:43 PM »
Palin supports the two state final solution Muman.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2013, 04:40:31 PM »
Palin supports the two state final solution Muman.

As was said in other threads on this topic, her position is not any different than any other republican. It was said she also supports the settlements. So it is one thing to say you support a two state solution, and another what she really thinks.

I don't think anyone who is against a two state solution will ever get nominated, that would me we cannot support anyone.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2013, 04:44:35 PM »
As was said in other threads on this topic, her position is not any different than any other republican. It was said she also supports the settlements. So it is one thing to say you support a two state solution, and another what she really thinks.

I don't think anyone who is against a two state solution will ever get nominated, that would me we cannot support anyone.

I don't support any of these liberals in disguise. I may end up having to "support" one of them to prevent an even worse communist from getting in but until a candidate is truly conservative and truly supports Israel without the two state final solution then I'm never going to have my heart behind supporting them.

I felt sick and dirty having to say positive things about Juan McAmnesty (John McCain) and dog abuser Massachusetts yankee liberal Mitt Romney. If that's the best the Republican party has to offer then that sucks pretty badly.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2013, 04:49:38 PM »
RS,

McCain is on my S-list currently. I feel worse than foolish having voted for that old wrinkled rino..

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2013, 05:10:19 PM »
RS,

McCain is on my S-list currently. I feel worse than foolish having voted for that old wrinkled rino..

I actually think he would have been worse than Obama. I'm glad he didn't win.  If the so called right wing party is this horrible you know things are bad.

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2013, 06:46:00 PM »
For me it's simple, maybe too simple.

I want a candidate who will end third world immigration and destroy Iran's nuclear program.  Those are the two big issues for me.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2013, 07:10:52 PM »
For me it's simple, maybe too simple.

I want a candidate who will end third world immigration and destroy Iran's nuclear program.  Those are the two big issues for me.
As the Caliphate grew rapidly in bygone centuries, just imagine if they had had a nuclear bombing capability.  Well the threat and the results would be no different today.  Iran MUST be stopped from EVER getting nuclear bombing capability.  Bibi, although seemingly doing nothing to prevent it, at least agrees.  John Kerry is a very dangerous man to freedom loving people everywhere if he believes the bulldung coming out of the mouth of Rouhani.  How gullible can a person be, especially one on so high a level?  So, for me, the #1 issue is destroying Iran's nuclear program. 

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2013, 08:07:27 PM »
Allen West, IMO, and Palin are the two candidate possibilities that are most against Iran's nuclear bombs.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2013, 08:28:16 PM »
Allen West, IMO, and Palin are the two candidate possibilities that are most against Iran's nuclear bombs.

I like Allen Wests presentation and his approach.

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2013, 10:02:15 PM »
As the Caliphate grew rapidly in bygone centuries, just imagine if they had had a nuclear bombing capability.  Well the threat and the results would be no different today.  Iran MUST be stopped from EVER getting nuclear bombing capability.  Bibi, although seemingly doing nothing to prevent it, at least agrees.  John Kerry is a very dangerous man to freedom loving people everywhere if he believes the bulldung coming out of the mouth of Rouhani.  How gullible can a person be, especially one on so high a level?  So, for me, the #1 issue is destroying Iran's nuclear program.

Obama and Kerry are afraid of Iran and are un-righteous men anyway.  But I don't really blame them completely.  The jews, or 80% of them, vote for them no matter what they do.  If the american jewish population demanded action against Iran or else no votes, maybe they would take action.

Online Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2013, 11:11:57 PM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                      :fist:

If Mike Huckabee doesn't run, it would be great if Ted Cruz ran with Allen West.
 West would more than likely inspire Cruz to have policies favorable to Israel.