Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 3371 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Senior JTFer
Shalom
« on: October 04, 2013, 07:37:30 PM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 28, 2016, 09:54:19 PM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Zoiks Scoob! Jew-hating A-rab Casey Kasem has Parkinson's!
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2013, 08:14:17 AM »
What do they always refer to Druse as 'Arabs' all the Druse i know told me they're not 'Arabs' but just have Arab culture.They told me they made believe they were Arabs in order not to be massacred
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2013, 08:41:31 AM »
I know they're not Muslims that's for sure. Why do they insist they're not Arabs?
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2013, 11:36:35 AM »
I think Druze are very much Arabs they speak Arabic and look and behave bery much like Arabs. There are some Christians in the middle east that are really not Arabs and they even kept their original language like copts in Egypt and Chaldeans in Iraq. Druze just split off shia Islam they are not that ancient.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2013, 01:44:46 PM »
Well Casey Kasem clearly associates ethnically with the Arabs just like most Christians in Israel and the Middle East do.  Also Druze is a sect of Islam.

How many of Israel's Christians are not Arabs?
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2013, 09:41:58 PM »
I don't know the number, but some of Israel's Christians are unfortunately Jews and others come to Israel from other countries to live in monasteries or work at the Christian sites.

Many are also Russian goyim.

The "Greek" Orthodox leaders in Israel are probably ethnically Arabs. Their church owns a lot of land in Israel, even the land that the Knesset is built on. They are aslo Pro-Faki.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2013, 04:10:14 AM »

Many are also Russian goyim.

The "Greek" Orthodox leaders in Israel are probably ethnically Arabs. Their church owns a lot of land in Israel, even the land that the Knesset is built on. They are aslo Pro-Faki.
The Greek Orthodox Patriarch has always been a Greek to my knowledge, they bring them especially from Greece. They are still extremely pro-Arab though. The oriental Catholic churched have authentic Islamonazi Arabs as their figure heads. The Latin Patriarch is some Arab muslim with arab name. There is also the famous  former archbishop of Caesarea for the Melkite Greek Catholic Church, Hilarion Capucci, who is a Syrian Arab and a member of the PLO who was caught red handed smuggling a stash of C4, rockets, grenades and machine guns.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2013, 05:07:03 PM »
The Greek Orthodox Patriarch has always been a Greek to my knowledge, they bring them especially from Greece. They are still extremely pro-Arab though. The oriental Catholic churched have authentic Islamonazi Arabs as their figure heads. The Latin Patriarch is some Arab muslim with arab name. There is also the famous  former archbishop of Caesarea for the Melkite Greek Catholic Church, Hilarion Capucci, who is a Syrian Arab and a member of the PLO who was caught red handed smuggling a stash of C4, rockets, grenades and machine guns.

You call them Muslims. Is this their form of taqiyya or do they actually believe they are Catholic? Remember the Pope and Catholic Church supports the Arabs anyway.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2013, 03:09:04 AM »

You call them Muslims. Is this their form of taqiyya or do they actually believe they are Catholic? Remember the Pope and Catholic Church supports the Arabs anyway.
I think these are full blown quranimals. Their loyalty is not to the pope nor the catholic church and they are really nominated by the PLO not the pope. It's like in the USSR they used to pick some KGB spy as their Russian Orthodox patriarch, only even more farcical.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2013, 02:46:12 PM »
I think there are also Lutheran Arab Nazis in the Middle East too.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2013, 02:56:07 PM »
Holy Karachi he's a Leb Philistine!
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2014, 09:12:55 PM »
He died. Is he in a warm place? I don't know anything bad about him. I just remember his name from the show Saved by the Bell. I didn't know he was an Arab until recently when he was in the news. If they would pronounce Kasem properly, you could tell it's an Arab name but they made to make it sound like it rhymes with Casey.

Kasam is the name of the Hamas rocket that is launched from Gaza.