Author Topic: Ted Cruz: "Ron Paul and Rand Paul have been clarion voices of liberty"  (Read 650 times)

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Re: Ted Cruz: "Ron Paul and Rand Paul have been clarion voices of liberty"
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2013, 05:57:04 AM »
Well there goes my support for him.
I don't care who supports Ted Cruz now, it won't be me that's for sure.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2013, 07:45:27 AM »
The Pauls do sometimes say really good things and this is what attracts conservatives who don't know the whole story to them.

Before I joined JTF and shortly after I came here, I too was swayed by some of the good things that the elder Paul was saying with regards to respecting the Constitution, getting away from the evil Federal Reserve, etc.

Chaim's videos showed me the evil/left wing aspects of them that I wasn't previously aware of. Plus there was that whole debacle with Ron Paul in a picture with Don and Derek Black at a party for donators.

The problem is that the Pauls are also Nazis that say some really bad things too, especially anti-Israel/anti-Semitic things. This video from Cruz troubles me a lot for that reason.

As I said before we need to really look in to Cruz's associations. The Goldman-Sachs connection probably bothers me the most.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2013, 08:08:56 AM »
The Pauls do sometimes say really good things and this is what attracts conservatives who don't know the whole story to them.

Before I joined JTF and shortly after I came here, I too was swayed by some of the good things that the elder Paul was saying with regards to respecting the Constitution, getting away from the evil Federal Reserve, etc.

Chaim's videos showed me the evil/left wing aspects of them that I wasn't previously aware of. Plus there was that whole debacle with Ron Paul in a picture with Don and Derek Black at a party for donators.

The problem is that the Pauls are also Nazis that say some really bad things too, especially anti-Israel/anti-Semitic things. This video from Cruz troubles me a lot for that reason.

As I said before we need to really look in to Cruz's associations. The Goldman-Sachs connection probably bothers me the most.
Derek Black is a leftist now just as bad as being a Nazi.He's now a member of SPLC
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2013, 08:30:50 AM »
Derek Black is a leftist now just as bad as being a Nazi.He's now a member of SPLC

I've actually suspected for quite a long time that the Black family was paid by the FBI to keep tabs on the WN movement.

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2013, 12:46:34 PM »
No one's perfect and, after all, Cruz is a politician; and he probably has to make some concessions to the Paul crew.  But he will also most likely fight Rand Paul for the prez nomination so expect the gloves to come off between those two.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2013, 01:43:12 PM »
He doesn't have to make any kind of concessions. He especially doesn't have to praise the Pauls so enthusiastically. The fact that we keep accepting pseudo conservatives who make concessions all the time is why we are in the situation we're in with such poor choices.

At the end of the day it may very well be that he's the best of a bad lot, but I don't want to put my full support behind this guy just yet.