Author Topic: How to Slove the palastine problem forever.  (Read 2515 times)

Offline artgijo

• Junior JTFer
How to Slove the palastine problem forever.
« on: July 27, 2007, 08:28:40 AM »
Dear Jewish Friends.

Hello to all. The so called somnolent judiciary of India has awarded death sentance to more than 10 people and life imprisonment to bastard Muslim terrorists and their plotters here at Mumbai-India.

The reckless bombing at Mumbai in 1993 killed more than 200 innocent men, women and children and caused havoc in India.

In the riots that followed the Mumbai blasts more than 3000 Muslims were slaughtered ( Unofficial fig) by our Shivsena, BJP, VHP brothers. After that the city was relatively peaceful for long time.

See News at:
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/India/Air_India_building_bomber_gets_death/articleshow/2234244.cms

http://www.boston.com/news/world/asia/articles/2007/07/18/death_sentences_for_three_men_in_mumbai_blast_case/

Terrorists have to be elimiated giving them brutal pain without any mercy because they kill without any consideration.

ISRAEL, USA, WEST should adopt a ruthless policy towards terrorists. I suggest that the whole of palastine should be wiped out by millions of cluster bombs so that you all can live peacefully, else other arab nations must give them land and teach them to live pecefully, else a nuclear war may follow. The best way is to split Lebanon and give a part to palastine, if they want peace, else eliminate them completeley. Vilonce solve all problems.......But this need backbone and a very very hard ruthless leader to execute....

Regards

GIJO
INDIA

kellymaureen

Re: How to Slove the palastine problem forever.
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2007, 09:11:06 AM »
Gijo that is brilliant!  I have often wondered why Israel did not just take care of it this way, of course the answer is "world opinion" and the US and EU interfering.

newman

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2007, 09:38:57 AM »
It looks like India has more to offer the west than curry.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2007, 08:03:16 PM »
Lebanon is a beautiful small Maronite country invaded by Arabs, Why splitting it. I'd rather split the artificial Jordan into three parts, one for Israel, one for Palis, and the third for Beduin Hahsemites. That would be a fair peace solution

newman

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2007, 08:38:56 PM »
Lebanon is a beautiful small Maronite country invaded by Arabs, Why splitting it. I'd rather split the artificial Jordan into three parts, one for Israel, one for Palis, and the third for Beduin Hahsemites. That would be a fair peace solution
Now you're cookin'.

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
    • AussieJTFer's Youtube Channel
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2007, 04:40:39 AM »
I wish the Jews had balls like the Hindus.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2007, 07:55:18 AM »
Just send them to the rest of their Bolocstinian brothers in Jordan; We can compensate Hashemids for this (t)rouble; when they'll overthrow the King (the peace agreament is between Israel and him as chief of hashemite tribe) and/or atack Israel just counter attack and anex some teritory; untill they're all pecefull aka dead or in KSA desert... or both ::) ;D
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm