Author Topic: The New Illegal FBI Domestic Spy Program  (Read 2588 times)

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
The New Illegal FBI Domestic Spy Program
« on: July 27, 2007, 08:39:47 AM »
Re:  "...More and more like Germany..."

Actually it is more and more like Communist East Germany!

These "informants" (STASI Communist Secret Police Spies) will "report" anyone and everyone that they simply do not like, for any reason whatsoever, to "The Authorities".

In the Communist Bloc Countries of yesterday and today, the following types of "suspicious activity" were and are reported by these traitor-scum spies:

-People against whom they hold a grudge from years ago.

-People who "won" the love of a beautiful woman whom they themselves wanted, but she didn't love them and dated or married another.

-Anyone who so much as "hints" of disagreement with "Official Foreign Policy" [read:  JTF Members, Patriotic Americans, Righteous Gentiles].

-Those who "stay at home" rather than attend "official" State Holidays such as Veteran's Day Parades, 4th of July Picnics & Fireworks, Republican Rallies, etc.

-Those whose home and office bookshelves do not sport portraits of Congoleeza Rice & "W", as well as display no books written by Republican Neo-Con Maniacs [just having any books or writings about 'comparative' political philosophies, or any such magazine subscriptions, is considered guilt by the spies].

-Anyone and everyone taking any legal prescription drug for anxiety, depression, hyperactivity, etc...

-Anyone overheard commenting on "how they just don't believe the latest lies of the media and from Washington".

-All who apply for a passport, or who purchase travel tickets to Jerusalem, for instance [considered "Occupied Territory" by U.S. State Dept.]

-Soon after implementation of the "SPY" program, the same things which happened in Communist dictatorships will occur here in the U.S. -- A "SPY" will have "a license to steal, extort, rape...all with complete impunity...all with a government paycheck paid with dollars from the same taxpayers whom they destroy at will.

-For instance, in the former Soviet Union (and in China today), Communist Commisars routinely comment to parents "how beautiful their teenage daughters have grown" -- This is silently understood by all in the society that the Commisar or SPY is to have sexual intercourse with the young girls, with the encouragement of the girls' parents, as the "bribe" required by a SPY to not report those parents to the "Authorities" as "Behaving Suspiciously" or "Displaying Unpatriotic Attitudes".

Anyone here reading my comments, who immediately leaps to judgement that "they're only going to protect us", and that "Massuh doesn't know what he's talking about", had better first read up on the trials which were recently held in Eastern European countries when Communism was overthrown, and the people confiscated Communist Government records to use as evidence in the trials of the thousands of "domestic STASI spies" who were guilty of all of the things (and more) which I list above.

THE REASON THESE THINGS WILL HAPPEN TO ALL DECENT LOYAL AMERICANS, IS BECAUSE OUR GOVERNMENT DIRECTS ITS AGENTS TO COMPLETELY IGNORE ANY AND ALL MUSLIMS, TO IGNORE ANY AND ALL "RACIAL PROFILING", TO IGNORE ANY AND ALL DEVIANT SEXUAL ABOMINATIONS AS WELL AS THOSE WHO PROMOTE SUCH THINGS.

ANY VIOLATIONS OF THESE "RULES" WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE LAWSUITS BEING BROUGHT AGAINST "THE SPIES" BY CAIR, NAMBLA, NAACP, ACLU, etc...

AND NEVER FORGET THE FOLLOWING:  EACH AND EVERY RECENT AND BLATANT TERRORIST ATTACK ON JEWISH AMERICANS AND JEWISH INSTITUTIONS IN THE U.S. HAS BEEN, AND CONTINUES TO BE, FOLLOWED BY AN IMMEDIATE F.B.I. STATEMENT THAT "IT WAS NOT TERROR"..."IT WAS NOT TERROR RELATED"..."MOTIVES FOR THE ATTACKS ARE UNCLEAR"... [translation:  Murder and violence against any and all things or people Jewish, are by definition, NOT terror or terror related]

ALSO DON'T FORGET:  ANYONE CALLING FOR CONTROL OF AMERICA'S BORDERS, AS WELL AS ANYONE DENOUNCING THE PENDING DEAL SELLING CONTROL OF AMERICA'S PORT SECURITY AND INSPECTIONS TO THE NAZI TERRORIST U.A.E. DUBAI, HAVE BEEN PUBLICLY BRANDED AS "RACIST" AND "RACE HATERS" BY GEORGE W. BUSH, HIS FAMILY AND RELATIVES, SENATOR JOE LIEBERMAN, MAYOR BLOOMBERG, AND OTHERS!

IT'S CLEAR EXACTLY WHO AND WHOM ARE TO BE "SPIED" UPON BY THE U.S. GOVERNMENT AND REPORTED AS "SUSPECTS" -- ANYONE AND EVERYONE EXCEPT THE ACTUAL TERRORISTS AND TRAITORS AMONG US.

Offline snowshoe

• Junior JTFer
Re: The New Illegal FBI Domestic Spy Program
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2007, 10:13:24 AM »
Right On MassuhDGoodName!
I was In the US Army, Berlin Brigade 1967 -1968.  Pulled runs into East Germany during that time.
Thats exactly the way it was.  I felt lucky to get out alive.  Our leaders just won't learn from history.

Snowshoe
Forever, O Lord, Thy Word is settled in Heaven.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2007, 10:14:46 AM »
Quote from: snowshoe link=topic=7211.msg62547#msg62547 date=
...Our leaders just won't learn from history.

Snowshoe

Yup.  Never have and apparently never will.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2007, 08:56:08 AM »
Has anything been reported publicly about what this has been used against?

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2007, 01:14:47 AM »
IT'S CLEAR EXACTLY WHO AND WHOM ARE TO BE "SPIED" UPON BY THE U.S. GOVERNMENT AND REPORTED AS "SUSPECTS" -- ANYONE AND EVERYONE EXCEPT THE ACTUAL TERRORISTS AND TRAITORS AMONG US.

This is one of the most delusional and paranoid things I have heard on the JTF forum, nay, that I've heard ANYWHERE!  You really believe that the American government is going to concentrate their spying efforts on everyone EXCEPT terrorists?  That is completely insane.  Give me one case where a loyal American citizen who had no reason to be suspected of terrorism or acts attempting to subvert the American government, was spied on and action was taken against him.  There isn't a single shred of evidence suggesting that what you're saying is, or could possible be true. 

Your comparison of a communist secret police who were trying to keep Communism alive, to the United States, which after 9/11 is trying to protect its citizens against terrorism, has no validity, and is indeed laughable. 

Your suggestion that people who travel to Jerusalem will be spied on is laughable as well. 

Your suggestion that the American government diverts its agents from Muslims is completely contradictory to the fact that there have been numerous Muslim terrorist plots uncovered because of intelligence activities.

Your post sounds like an ACLU pamphlet.

Classic fear-bating without any evidence whatsoever!
« Last Edit: October 16, 2007, 01:23:33 AM by Ze'ev Jabotinsky »
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2007, 03:54:06 PM »
Ze'ev:  [regarding Massuh's post] "...This is one of the most delusional and paranoid things I have heard on the JTF forum, nay, that I've heard ANYWHERE!..."

Perhaps, but if your judgement of me is valid, then it should also stand as your valid judgement against all of America's Founding Fathers, as well as the Constitution and Bill of Rights which they authored, as their Supreme Law of the Land...which just so happens to declare that one's home and personal records can not be accessed by the government without first attaining a court warrant based on just cause.

Nor may a government prepare and institute a "No-Fly List" which refuses people their Constitutional right to board an airliner once they've purchased a ticket.  Among the many transgressed against by our government so far--Senator Ted Kennedy, and the wife of Alaska Republican Senator Stevens.  No entity or governmental body is responsible for why the names are on the list, and neither is there any entity or governmental body to which one may turn for redress of grievances once their names are on the list.

I'll shorten for the sake of forum space my reply, but here is why all should be concerned:

The next Presidential Administration, which may not be one favorable to some members here, is going to have all of the same extra-Constitutional tools and illegal laws still in place on the books.  They might decide that the terrorists are "the Jews and Zionists", or "the Christian Zionists", or "the Right-Wing Talk Show hosts"..., and simply have all of the above and more arrested without charges and without warrants, possibly "special renditioned" to Croatia for "special interrogations", and maybe even locked away in parts unknown for indeterminate years.

If such moves by the most powerful government in world history are beyond your comprehension to believe, then don't worry.  Trust Condi to rip Jerusalem away from the Zionists.  Trust Clinton & Albright to bomb Serbs with depleted uranium munitions.  Just trust & obey!  After all, these days there are more and more citizens who believe that in America the government rules the people and orders the people to do its bidding; not the other way around.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2007, 04:20:19 PM »
Ze'ev:  [regarding Massuh's post] "...This is one of the most delusional and paranoid things I have heard on the JTF forum, nay, that I've heard ANYWHERE!..."

Perhaps, but if your judgement of me is valid, then it should also stand as your valid judgement against all of America's Founding Fathers, as well as the Constitution and Bill of Rights which they authored, as their Supreme Law of the Land...which just so happens to declare that one's home and personal records can not be accessed by the government without first attaining a court warrant based on just cause.

Nor may a government prepare and institute a "No-Fly List" which refuses people their Constitutional right to board an airliner once they've purchased a ticket.  Among the many transgressed against by our government so far--Senator Ted Kennedy, and the wife of Alaska Republican Senator Stevens.  No entity or governmental body is responsible for why the names are on the list, and neither is there any entity or governmental body to which one may turn for redress of grievances once their names are on the list.

I'll shorten for the sake of forum space my reply, but here is why all should be concerned:

The next Presidential Administration, which may not be one favorable to some members here, is going to have all of the same extra-Constitutional tools and illegal laws still in place on the books.  They might decide that the terrorists are "the Jews and Zionists", or "the Christian Zionists", or "the Right-Wing Talk Show hosts"..., and simply have all of the above and more arrested without charges and without warrants, possibly "special renditioned" to Croatia for "special interrogations", and maybe even locked away in parts unknown for indeterminate years.

If such moves by the most powerful government in world history are beyond your comprehension to believe, then don't worry.  Trust Condi to rip Jerusalem away from the Zionists.  Trust Clinton & Albright to bomb Serbs with depleted uranium munitions.  Just trust & obey!  After all, these days there are more and more citizens who believe that in America the government rules the people and orders the people to do its bidding; not the other way around.
And that is why the second amendment of the Constitution exists.  Unfortunately it's been so watered down by the thousands of anti gun laws that, if (when?) that day comes, most people will probably just take it.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson