Author Topic: Wicked witch Debbie Schlussel in her prime again  (Read 3408 times)

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
Re: Wicked witch Debbie Schlussel in her prime again
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2013, 05:09:18 PM »
I like Debbie and Ann.  But let's face it; they are both tempermental [censored].  But I really enjoy reading their articles, and both have much to contribute.  Maybe Debbie is a bit jealous of Ann bc she is always on Fox and gets so many book deals.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2013, 05:29:58 PM »
Wait isn't she here on this forum? Also who cares what she says about coulter, f- forget her.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2013, 10:17:14 PM »
Coulter said that Christians are perfected Jews.

I take offense to that but maybe she was talking about self hating demented deformed Jews and not right wing Jews
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2013, 10:20:15 PM »
Good article by Debbie btw.  Almost sounds like a female Chaim sort of
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2013, 10:24:04 PM »
Ann is a Rino!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2013, 10:24:41 PM »

I take offense to that but maybe she was talking about self hating demented deformed Jews and not right wing Jews

I think she means they are "the real Jews", AKA Replacement Theology. I remember how Chaim used to support her but then saw that she was evil. The same thing happened with Ron Paul. Chaim once listed Ron Paul together with Tom Tancredo as the only real Conservatives in Congress but then he found out that Ron Paul is an Anti-Semite so he took back any thing good ever said about him (This was about 10 years ago.).

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2013, 10:25:43 PM »
I thought Pamela Gellar was the one that JTFers criticize. What's wrong with Debbie Schlussel?

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2013, 10:41:20 PM »
I thought Pamela Gellar was the one that JTFers criticize. What's wrong with Debbie Schlussel?
Last I knew, we liked Debbie. There were some issues with Gellar, but I think some of us like her...
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2013, 10:54:03 PM »
Last I knew, we liked Debbie. There were some issues with Gellar, but I think some of us like her...

Overall,   I think Debbie Schlussel is a major asset.

However,   I disagree with Debbie Schlussel's negative opinion on Mike Huckabee and her positive opinion of Martin Luther King.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2013, 10:58:42 PM »
A major problem I have with Ann Coulter is her past support for Chris Christie.     I'm not sure if Coulter still defends Christie but in the past she caused plenty of damage by supporting Christie.

Also,   Ann Coulter was a huge supporter of Mitt Romney in the 2012 Republican Primary process.    We saw what that got us............another 4 years of the oval office being occupied by Barack Hussein Obama.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2013, 11:14:21 PM »
Why attack Debbie Schlussel like this?   Because she pointed out ann coulter's hypocrisy?   So what?

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2013, 11:19:48 PM »
I like Debbie Schlussel.  We need more Jews like her. 

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2013, 01:06:17 AM »
A major problem I have with Ann Coulter is her past support for Chris Christie.     I'm not sure if Coulter still defends Christie but in the past she caused plenty of damage by supporting Christie.

Also,   Ann Coulter was a huge supporter of Mitt Romney in the 2012 Republican Primary process.    We saw what that got us............another 4 years of the oval office being occupied by Barack Hussein Obama.
She doesnt like him anymore, Debbie refers to Chris Christie as Chris Crispecream, and Debbie has exposed Christie's support of CAIR and Hamasniks.

I don't agree with everything Debbie says but she is in our camp.

Also sadly about Coulter Debbie has a strong point, Coulter has been going around saying the GOP needs to abandon conservative principals so they can win elections. Now she claims in her book the GOP isn't  conservative enough.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2013, 03:09:16 PM »
Sometimes Ann goes overboard, but I liked her famous "monkey" comment about Obama.

« Last Edit: October 22, 2013, 03:35:23 PM by NoMosqueHere »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2013, 03:55:58 PM »
Ann is permanently on my S-List..... Something about Jews being 'incomplete' or something to that effect... Indicates an antisemitic (replacement theology) ideology.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2013, 03:57:41 PM »

No.... I don't think so... Jews are imperfect because they did not accept the 'you-know-what' as the messiah, and they have accepted it... Thus we are incomplete... ROFL!!
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2013, 04:35:35 PM »
Ann is permanently on my S-List..... Something about Jews being 'incomplete' or something to that effect... Indicates an antisemitic (replacement theology) ideology.

Shiksa list?
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #18 on: October 22, 2013, 07:21:03 PM »
Shut the f up Hank. Debbie is my homegirl. As far as I am concerned, she is the only other genuine rightist on the internet (besides JTFers).

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2013, 12:02:04 PM »
Shut the f up Hank.

Very 'intelligent' response. I guess the word 'opinion' does not exist in your universe. Judging by your language, you're typical Debbie Schlussel follower.

Look, let me clarify you this. I like a lot of stuff Debbie says. However, I don't like when she attacks random conservatives or right-wingers just because she slightly disagrees with them on some bs issue which does not make any sense at all. Why can't she mind her own business? I can guarantee you that the time will come and she will start picking on Chaim and JTF as well. If she's on the same path as JTF, why didn't she contact us then? Why didn't she write anything about Chaim's struggle to make Aliyah, for example? Isn't it because she has more time bashing conservatives? And no, I'm not saying that every one in the right movement is perfect. I do not necessarily defend Ann Coulter. Everyone has their differences on certain issues. But that's what Debbie doesn't understand. She keeps bashing, bashing, and bashing other right-wingers instead of concentrating on much more important issues, like black-on-white crime, illegal immigration, or the MOST important issue - Israel's suicide borders and the creation of the so-called "palestine" state. Haven't you not noticed that she never writes any columns exposing vicious Jew-hatred within the black community? No, let's spend more time writing reviews for Hollywood garbage which I can guarantee you most right-wing readers would not give a damn about.  Who cares about lying Hollywood?

Why isn't Debbie Schlussel in Israel when she has opportunity to live there as a Jew? Instead, she prefers to live in a far-left muzzie-populated Michigan. And why isn't she married? She's 44 years old for God's sake.

Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2013, 12:18:35 PM »
I've actually spoken with both Schlussel and Gellar....   I just think they are both very brave and have selflessly contributed so much.

I know there are many who disslike Gellar here... and yes she has her flaws and is vain at times... but I think Gellar is still one of my favorite American females.

Brian

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: October 23, 2013, 12:55:28 PM »
Very 'intelligent' response. I guess the word 'opinion' does not exist in your universe. Judging by your language, you're typical Debbie Schlussel follower.

Why isn't Debbie Schlussel in Israel when she has opportunity to live there as a Jew? Instead, she prefers to live in a far-left muzzie-populated Michigan. And why isn't she married? She's 44 years old for God's sake.

I know many never marrried jewish women in their 40s and 50s who are good looking, highly educated, professional and desirable.  None of them are lesbian. But all of them say the same thing:  "I won't settle."

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #22 on: October 23, 2013, 04:03:38 PM »
Hank, why are you always going on about Schlussel being unmarried? 

Also, Debbie does sometimes write about black crime and illegitimacy. 

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #23 on: October 23, 2013, 04:48:58 PM »
Hank, why are you always going on about Schlussel being unmarried? 

Also, Debbie does sometimes write about black crime and illegitimacy.

Not to speak for him, but I took it as a un-spoken suggestion she might be lesbo...

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #24 on: October 23, 2013, 06:11:14 PM »

Look, let me clarify you this. I like a lot of stuff Debbie says. However, I don't like when she attacks random conservatives or right-wingers just because she slightly disagrees with them on some bs issue which does not make any sense at all. Why can't she mind her own business? I can guarantee you that the time will come and she will start picking on Chaim and JTF as well. If she's on the same path as JTF, why didn't she contact us then? Why didn't she write anything about Chaim's struggle to make Aliyah, for example? Isn't it because she has more time bashing conservatives? And no, I'm not saying that every one in the right movement is perfect. I do not necessarily defend Ann Coulter. Everyone has their differences on certain issues. But that's what Debbie doesn't understand. She keeps bashing, bashing, and bashing other right-wingers instead of concentrating on much more important issues, like black-on-white crime, illegal immigration, or the MOST important issue - Israel's suicide borders and the creation of the so-called "palestine" state. Haven't you not noticed that she never writes any columns exposing vicious Jew-hatred within the black community? No, let's spend more time writing reviews for Hollywood garbage which I can guarantee you most right-wing readers would not give a damn about.  Who cares about lying Hollywood?

It sounds like you, former JTF troll and friend of Stephanie Weifag/Ben Miznazi, resent Debbie calling a spade a spade, so you have to resort to making personal character insults against her.

The phony-right is always more dangerous than the honest left. Ann Coulter speaks out of both sides of her mouth. Being a supporter of Chris Christie is not a real conservative. Attacking JTF (like Scamela Geller did) is not being a real conservative. Debbie backs up every single claim she makes about these frauds and phonies on her website and you know it. It's not her fault that you have placed so much faith in these false gods.

I would rather have one genuine right-wing mouthpiece and activists than a dozen frauds telling me why I need to fudge on my principles and support RINOs because they supposedly have a better chance of getting elected.