Author Topic: Dem Black Folk sure are Violent...  (Read 956 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Dem Black Folk sure are Violent...
« on: October 25, 2013, 06:03:53 PM »
Shalom,

Most who know me know I am not the 'most' racist member of this forum. I usually look for the good in every man, and every race, and try to forgive everyone for their failings. But it is essential to call out evil when it is evident, and this problem of race violence seems to be mainly a racial thing to begin with. Most racism today is racism from blacks directed at whites. I have witnessed this first-hand and it seems to be increasing due to support coming from our president.

Glenn Beck's website contains this disturbing story:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/10/20/group-of-10-black-teens-attack-white-couple-in-apparent-racial-assault/

A group of 10 young black individuals in Brooklyn bloodied a white couple in an apparent racial assault on Monday, authorities said.

Ronald Russo, 30, and his wife, Alana Russo, 30, were possibly the victims of a racial assault earlier this week when they were beat by a group of 10 black youths — including a 12-year-old girl — after they honked their horn to signal the group to move so they could proceed through a green light, NYPD Lieutenant John Grimpel told TheBlaze.

After Ronald honked his horn the upset youths began kicking his car. When Russo got out to examine the damage, he was thrown to the ground, punched and kicked throughout his body — including his head. He suffered numerous injuries, including a blood clot, abrasions to his shoulder, a fractured nose and a broken septum, according to the New York Daily News.

His wife, Alana, was also ripped from the car while she attempted to dial 911. Her head was slammed on the concrete and she suffered a black eye, bleeding and had difficulty breathing, prosecutors said, according to the New York Daily News.

“They struck the victims multiple times — heads, body, legs,” Grimpel said. “The female they struck her in the face. Also took an iPhone.”

During the attack, racial insults were hurled at the couple

“Get those crackers!” some of the youths shouted, court papers reportedly said. “Get that white whore!”

“White motherf—-r!” others reportedly shouted.

After the attack, the kids left the scene, but two teens — Kashawn Kirton and Daehrell Finch — were arrested minutes later. Authorities also arrested the 12-year-old girl and 14-year-old boy for assault and robbery.

Kirton, however, denied the charges to the New York Daily News, saying he was only arrested because he was wearing the same shirt as one of the attackers.

“I have relatives who are white. Cousins and stuff,” he added. “My school is mainly white. More than half my friends are white. I wouldn’t use words like that.”

Kirton, who has no prior arrests, is charged with numerous crimes, including gang assault and harassment. He was reportedly released on $50,000 bond.

“Once a person is arrested and whether they are determined guilty or not guilty depends on the criminal justice system,” Grimpel said, responding to Kirton’s claim he is not-guilty.

17-year-old Finch was charged with gang assault, assault, menacing and harassment, but no hate crime charges. He is reportedly being held on $75,000 bond.

Authorities are reportedly looking for six more individuals they believe took part in the crime.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
Re: Dem Black Folk sure are Violent...
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2013, 07:07:07 PM »
The campaign of black violence against whites will intensify in NYC with De Blasio as mayor.  Perhaps more white (and jewish) blood must be spilled in order for whites (and jews) to come to grips with the war being waged against them; but don't hold your breath. 

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2013, 09:56:55 PM »
The campaign of black violence against whites will intensify in NYC with De Blasio as mayor.  Perhaps more white (and jewish) blood must be spilled in order for whites (and jews) to come to grips with the war being waged against them; but don't hold your breath.

That's crazy to say white and Jewish blood must be spilled.  Why do you want innocents to get hurt?

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2013, 06:37:01 AM »
Crime and racial attacks against whites will go up under an DeBlasio administration but don't expect white folks to learn or do a thing about it... The man has stated that he is going to suspend every crime saving policy possible because they are far to repressive for most minorities to deal with... What surprises me is the fact that this guy still commands a very solid lead which has to encompass a good deal of non minority voters... Sadly in 20 years people have clearly forgotten the high crime rate, dirt and filth we had under the Dinken's administration which had similar policies as what DeBlasio is putting forward... The way I see it is sadly under the present demographics and due to the mindset of the remaining non minority population of the city the situation is almost non reversible... In a few years the big apple will be a very dangerous sanctuary city for illegals and every other scum of the earth to flock into.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2013, 11:11:19 PM »
The racial assault on everyone's wallets by the racist in chief hurts more.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge