Author Topic: Marvel goes politically correct or Shvartsafication of Hollywood continues...  (Read 1893 times)

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
 >:(
http://atlantablackstar.com/2013/10/20/the-human-torch-goes-black-with-michael-b-jordan-taking-over-the-role/
How dare you cast this chimpanzee as a white blond character? F*ck you, Hollywood!

May Hollywood meet the same fate as Sodom and Gomorrah as soon as possible. Amen!
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
The Human Cahrcoal role would go to an albino.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
I gues a black kingpin and a black nick fury werent enough.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
That's almost like a backhanded compliment.

"We need to make another black superhero to make the PC crowd happy, so lets take one that's set on fire and make them black just to stick it to them"

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
DC did the same thing in the latest Superman movie Man of Steel Perry White turned black. & in the comics & all other movies & TV shows he was white.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
I think Superman should start wearing skirts and put on some makeup. The only thing is I am not sure if his Clark Kent identity should go transvestite or his Superman alter ego should get fem.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
1. who cares about comics
2. who cares about the imaginary superhero
3. who cares what race it is
4. who cares about hollywood
5. who cares about whether an immoral white person or an immoral black person is chosen by useless hollywood for an irrelevant imaginary comic superhero
6. who cares about the bulls**t the retard-oriented news cares about
7. who cares about this in relation to hollywood's already clinched fate.

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

(The only thing in this thread that is of any relevance to me is that it's very annoying to see a gay little face thing when I want to put question marks).
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
I think Superman should start wearing skirts and put on some makeup. The only thing is I am not sure if his Clark Kent identity should go transvestite or his Superman alter ego should get fem.
:o Don't give them any ideas  :::D That scenario could have potential  :::D  The real root of the problem here is they are seeking to destroy the credibility of the original characters instead of just coming up with some new and demographically correct ones for today's market.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
Oh I've got it. Clark Kent finally tells Lois that he was just going out with her to keep up the appearance that he was straight. Well, he says, technically he is straight, because he's really not a super "man" at all, but a super woman trapped in a super "man's" body. So his preference for other men totally isn't gay, because he's not cisgendered. Clark Kent now self-identifies as genderqueer though predominately feminine/womanly. He says he's wanted for years to dress in a little miniskirt but was afraid of being judged by society for it, when he's already an outsider due to, you know, being an alien from another planet. So for all the reasons above, he can no longer go out with Lois, and is now going to attempt to date the Joker from the Batman series, who he found out is really a transman. Although the Joker is a transman, he still has some womanly features from his past life, such as wearing lots of makeup. Clark feels that he can tolerate that as long as the Joker doesn't judge him for his femininity.

:::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
Poor superman can't have a sex change operation because his super tough skin is impenetrable to any knife or even to laser. I don't think hormones would affect him either. He can't even gain fat and grow manboobs. Looks like he is stuck forever in a super masculine body.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
Poor superman can't have a sex change operation because his super tough skin is impenetrable to any knife or even to laser. I don't think hormones would affect him either. He can't even gain fat and grow manboobs. Looks like he is stuck forever in a super masculine body.

True, he has to wear silicone padding in his bra to make his boobs fill out and a frilly skirt to hide the shape of his manhood. Makeup can soften his features a little but he will always look rather butch.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
It's not marvel anymore.  It's actually Disney.   They bought out marvel years ago.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
It's not marvel anymore.  It's actually Disney.   They bought out marvel years ago.

Oh the Disney possibilities...

Maybe Mickey Mouse is really not a mouse, but a guinea pig.... And Dumbo is really not an elephant, but a little pony... These characters are just trapped in bodies which are not who they really are...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
Oh the Disney possibilities...

Maybe Mickey Mouse is really not a mouse, but a guinea pig.... And Dumbo is really not an elephant, but a little pony... These characters are just trapped in bodies which are not who they really are...

Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse aren't really married to each other. They're twin sisters in an incestuous relationship which the new left is going to promote as totally fine. Mickey refuses to wear the bow because "he" self-identifies as male, and wants to be able to go into the men's restroom without being harassed. Having female anatomy though, he has to sit to pee. He gets around this letting his secret out by telling the other guys he doesn't use the urinals because they're too tall for him to reach, being a mouse and all. The fact that he runs the Disney company is why the Disney movies have so much gay stuff in it.  :::D

Dumbo is a pegasus pony trapped inside an elephant's body, which explains his ability to fly. He couldn't find any other pegasus ponies in the world he was born into, which is why he made friends with the crows, who were the closest things to pegasus ponies he could find. Dumbo is cisgendered and likes female elephants, but when he's with the female elephants he imagines them to be female pegasus ponies. He occasionally likes to get drunk and imagines a bunch of pink elephants. His only real friend outside of the crows is a mouse. The mouse has a crush on him but Dumbo tells the mouse that he's totally not gay and besides the mouse doesn't even have wings.