Author Topic: Does Army consider Christians, Tea Party, a terror threat?  (Read 2399 times)

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Does Army consider Christians, Tea Party, a terror threat?
« Reply #25 on: October 24, 2013, 02:09:13 AM »
Oh and RN Jew, ignore it when Ephraim barks troll.

Ephraim, you've been here for years, and can't fault someone personally for not being on the level. As the expression goes, "don't raise your voice, improve your argument". There are some people that genuinely believe false things, and aren't on a rampage to destroy the forum. If you make it look like we're fighting to keep members out, people reading will think everyone here is low class, and will either be afraid to post for the risk of being put down, or just think that the movement is so weak, that we would rather keep anyone out than take the risk of educating someone, because we aren't right. That is not what JTF is about, and it is the opposite of what Kahanism is. It's better to make friends than destroy enemies, and it's insane to turn neutral people that are interested into enemies because you are suspicious.

Either way, as the saying goes, "give an idiot enough rope, and he'll hang himself". If someone is wrong, give them the opportunity to expand on their stupidity, and it'll be obvious to everyone what they're saying is stupid.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: October 24, 2013, 02:45:27 PM »
Oh and RN Jew, ignore it when Ephraim barks troll.

Ephraim, you've been here for years, and can't fault someone personally for not being on the level. As the expression goes, "don't raise your voice, improve your argument". There are some people that genuinely believe false things, and aren't on a rampage to destroy the forum. If you make it look like we're fighting to keep members out, people reading will think everyone here is low class, and will either be afraid to post for the risk of being put down, or just think that the movement is so weak, that we would rather keep anyone out than take the risk of educating someone, because we aren't right. That is not what JTF is about, and it is the opposite of what Kahanism is. It's better to make friends than destroy enemies, and it's insane to turn neutral people that are interested into enemies because you are suspicious.

Either way, as the saying goes, "give an idiot enough rope, and he'll hang himself". If someone is wrong, give them the opportunity to expand on their stupidity, and it'll be obvious to everyone what they're saying is stupid.
Very good point LKZ. And I apologize REDNECK JEW if I came off as a jerk, I just don't like the Paul's and Alex Jones. I just thought it was odd that you were promoting them, when the Paul's are such a threat to Israel. Also, the JPFO is pretty interesting.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: October 24, 2013, 02:47:59 PM »
And I'm Noachide, not a Jew.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

• Silver Star JTF Member

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: October 24, 2013, 07:42:23 PM »
Alex Jones is a crackpot and a Jew hater.

He blames Israel for 9/11 and that alone makes him my personal enemy.

I don't want to hear about this crazy person, let alone apologetics for his rants.

May he ROT IN HELL... The bastard!

Ron Paul is also a Jew hating bastard, may his bones rot!
Have you even listened to this second video :o This man said so much to defend Jews in this video...He even says how he loves many Jews he is friends with..
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: October 24, 2013, 08:38:37 PM »
Have you even listened to this second video :o This man said so much to defend Jews in this video...He even says how he loves many Jews he is friends with..
What second video?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #31 on: October 24, 2013, 10:26:25 PM »
RNJ,

I listened to about five minutes of the second video... If you think that is a defense of Jews and Israel then I don't know what to say. He continues to say that Israel is a country which engages in corruption and aggression. He mentions the Liberty event which, in my opinion, was justified from the Israeli perspective (America was lying and playing two sides of the game during that period). He is not defending Jews, not defending Israel, he is trying to avoid the label of being a Jew hater by saying Jews are not the only ones who do evil.... But he still thinks Israel is evil, and by extension Zionist Jews are evil. Israel is oppressing Christians?

This doesn't change my opinion of him.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: October 25, 2013, 03:20:42 PM »

Serbian army, it's the new anti-semetism, and the same thing Achmedinejad of Iran would say before. He says he loves a couple Jews who hates other Jews, but everything is Israel's fault, and all those Jews should die.

Analysis; tell me your anger at this: I have many good Serbian freinds here in America who love America and Albanians, but the Serbs in Serbia are trying to cause a genocide against Kosovo, and they are a bunch of racist liars.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #33 on: October 25, 2013, 05:11:53 PM »
Muman, my Brother no hard feelings, I listen to Alex Jones every day, he defends Israel all the time and he is right their are some Jews in Israel who are NEW WORLD ORDER Lovers and it is the ultimate sin against the Torah and Israel. You see if you hear one broadcast and are insulted you don't return instead of hearing it every day as I do, Alex Jones is in no way a anti-Semite  he defends Israel all the time, I have met Alex Jones face to face and had a great conversation with him, this man, yes all though Christian is not against Jews in any way, and neither is Rand Paul another wonderful man I have met in person, Ron Paul is not a Jew hater either as I have also met him five times!

Don't be fooled by the media as they try to promote lies to confuse everyone into thinking, Ted Cruz, Rand Paul, Ron Paul hate Jewish people and it's not true!
You need a reality check. Alex Jones is a Nazi who blames Israel for 9/11.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #34 on: October 27, 2013, 12:55:40 PM »
The persecution is coming be sure of it...the Conservatives and Teaparties stand in the way of their agenda.