Author Topic: Mexican Gangs Targeting Women For Rape & Murder - Avoid Traveling To Mexico~~~!  (Read 751 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Just a warning to those wanting to vacation in Mexico:

Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
These are the people that are going to get amnesty!

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
...and don't drink the water
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
I used to visit Mexico quite frequently and I have some friends who are mexican, it's sad what is happening there. Mexico has a lot of beauty, however I can say the last visit was in February 2011 and it was not safe, I went to an area around the yucatan which was supposed to be more touristy and while I expect areas of the yucatan to be more run down than Mexico City, I didn't expect it to be Sinaloa, there were a lot of armed soldiers when I went, roads were in poor conditions, lot of prostitutes, houses looked bombed out, it was quite depressing. My friends and I had a few close calls of getting involved in a bad situation there, Cozumel however is not like that, seems to be pretty safe but yeah Mexico right now has a lot of violence,

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774