Author Topic: Root canals kill  (Read 1487 times)

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Root canals kill
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2013, 06:07:01 PM »
Quite possible.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2013, 06:18:01 PM »
Ive had several and am going in next week to have another root canal... I hope this is not true..
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2013, 06:22:46 PM »
I had a root canal last year and it was an absolutely dreadful experience.  But no dentist or physician I ever visited cautioned me about the procedure in any way.  And other than this post and link, I never heard anything bad about root canal in the media.  Hmmmm....
« Last Edit: October 29, 2013, 06:47:01 PM by NoMosqueHere »

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2013, 06:23:11 PM »
I can read the entire pile of antidentite scarejob. Everything is possible but I don't see any shred of serious evidence presented in the article. I expected at first that it will warn us about the potential hazardous material that are used in dental procedure but instead they have a wild theory about root canal and bacterial infections.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2013, 06:41:41 PM »
She agreed, so he extracted her tooth and then implanted it under the skin of a rabbit. The rabbit amazingly developed the same crippling arthritis as the woman and died from the infection 10 days later. But the woman, now free of the toxic tooth, immediately recovered from her arthritis and could now walk without even the assistance of a cane.
90 years ago there was no antibiotics. It is not amazing at all that when he had stuck a non sterilized object under a rabbit skin the rabbit developed a deadly infection; that is the EXPECTED outcome of this experiment.

Also the purpose of the root canal procedure is to remove an infection from the body. When a patient goes to a regular checkup if there is a new infection or a chronic inflammation it should show on an x-ray or visual examination, not to mention it would most likely hurt like hell.

Offline kyel

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2013, 06:42:23 PM »
They have no sources or references listed. I think its bs.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2013, 06:53:34 PM »
90 years ago there was no antibiotics. It is not amazing at all that when he had stuck a non sterilized object under a rabbit skin the rabbit developed a deadly infection; that is the EXPECTED outcome of this experiment.

Also the purpose of the root canal procedure is to remove an infection from the body. When a patient goes to a regular checkup if there is a new infection or a chronic inflammation it should show on an x-ray or visual examination, not to mention it would most likely hurt like hell.

It developped arthritis and heart disease. Not an infection.

They have no sources or references listed. I think its bs.

http://www.westonaprice.org/dentistry/root-canal-dangers

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2013, 07:00:42 PM »
It developped arthritis and heart disease. Not an infection.

http://www.westonaprice.org/dentistry/root-canal-dangers
Arthritis is inflation of the joints it doesn't kill at least not within 10 days. The rabbit obviously developed a systemic infection that killed it. Or maybe it was Rumpelstilzchen either one of the two...

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2013, 07:07:29 PM »
Arthritis can be a symptom of systemic infection and inflammation.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2013, 02:52:31 PM by Lewinsky Sucks, Dr. Brennan Rocks »

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2013, 08:42:12 PM »
One thing I remember from my limited education in science is that any condition ending in "itis" means "inflammation."  That "inflammation" can very well be due to an infection. 

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2013, 09:17:19 PM »
Root canals are intended to prevent the tooth from having to be completely pulled. That's the only alternative. They are a good thing although it's best if someone doesn't need one in the first place.

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2013, 11:46:33 AM »
My dad had a root canal 20 years ago, now he is getting old and balding. Beware of root canals lest ye get old and bald twenty years from now.

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2013, 02:50:52 PM »
The ultimate root canal treatment:
a Nazi dentist drilling straight in to the dental pulp of a healthy tooth of a little Jew!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2013, 04:20:47 PM »
Not to make light of this report, but this reminds me of the scene in Little Shop of Horrors (a play & movie for those too young to remember) with Steve Martin as the sadistic dentist and Bill Murray as the masochistic patient.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2013, 04:53:49 PM »
My dad had a root canal 20 years ago, now he is getting old and balding. Beware of root canals lest ye get old and bald twenty years from now.
:::D 
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2013, 04:55:01 PM »
Not taking care of your teeth is probably just as bad, if not worse, than having root canal.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2013, 05:07:10 PM »
Ive had several and am going in next week to have another root canal... I hope this is not true..

Its been nice knowing you.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2013, 05:42:33 PM »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2013, 05:55:47 PM »
Its been nice knowing you.

I'm not afraid. I've been through it a few times. My dentist loves me because I have a very high threshold for pain...

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: October 31, 2013, 05:10:08 AM »
I had a root canal last year and it was an absolutely dreadful experience.  But no dentist or physician I ever visited cautioned me about the procedure in any way.  And other than this post and link, I never heard anything bad about root canal in the media.  Hmmmm....

But leaving a tooth infected can kill too.

The best thing to do is to see a dentist who knows what he's doing. Dying from a root canal is like getting struck with lightening 3 times. Dying from an infected tooth will be as frequent as getting struck by lightening once.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: October 31, 2013, 07:07:06 AM »

The best thing to do is to see a dentist who knows what he's doing. Dying from a root canal is like getting struck with lightening 3 times. Dying from an infected tooth will be as frequent as getting struck by lightening once.
Some cardiac surgeons will have patients remove all their teeth, if they are bad, prior to having open heart surgery.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: October 31, 2013, 09:11:22 AM »

It never says the root canal will kill you.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #23 on: October 31, 2013, 11:22:43 AM »
Muman that Little Shop of Horrors movie is really hilarious from beginning to end.  :::D That bit has always been the funniest part of the whole movie where he does the dentist song, and then where that patient is acting all masochistic. lol

Hilarious Dentist song:

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: October 31, 2013, 12:15:55 PM »