Author Topic: China is facing islamic jihad  (Read 1771 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
China is facing islamic jihad
« on: October 30, 2013, 12:44:35 AM »
China recently experienced what they claim was a terrorist attack in Tieneman Square.

If it is a terrorist, I hope China deals with them in a very, very inhumane way (as they deal with all political prisoners).

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: China is facing islamic jihad
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2013, 12:49:20 AM »
Apparently this has been going on for a while...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Mein Koran

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2013, 10:17:51 AM »
I just read they arrested five Muslims in connection with the attack and found jihadi flags
Islam is retarded - Geert Wilders, peace be upon him

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2013, 12:08:17 PM »
Muslims cause trouble wherever they may be. I have a feeling they will sincerely regret their lunacy after dealing with Chinese authorities.

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2013, 01:59:50 PM »
Muslims cause trouble wherever they may be. I have a feeling they will sincerely regret their lunacy after dealing with Chinese authorities.

Just send a good selection of livers to one of our hospitals in need.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2013, 12:08:01 PM »
Does that mean the chinese will take out their livers. :o
« Last Edit: October 31, 2013, 06:14:24 PM by syyuge »
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2013, 11:34:56 PM »
Does that mean the chinese will take out their livers. :o

surely you are being sarcastic.
surely you are aware of human organ trade.
surely you don't believe Chinese authorities are honourable.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2013, 12:17:11 AM »

Instead of facing such grand charges, I will prefer to be ignorant.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2013, 09:52:23 AM »
Xinjiang's population today is around 20 million (19,630,000 according to the 2004 census).

Of those the muslims peoples are around 58% (Uyghurs 45%, Kazakhs 7%, Hui 5%, and smaller groups of Kirgiz, Dongxiang, Pamiris, Uzbeks and others) while around 41% are Han Chinese.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090711070052AAtZ1ia

Off the late even the Chinese have come to understand that the muslamics can not live peacefully even with and among themselves.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2013, 02:55:32 PM »
Good verse under the pictures on the great flood...May I add Genesis 6:5  "God saw that the wickedness of man was great on the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually."  Look at the world today and we see such a parallel of corruption, immorality, violence, evil, and murder.  6:11 "the earth also was corrupt before God, and the earth was filled with violence."

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2013, 04:35:36 AM »
Bumpity Bump...

More Islamic shenanigans...

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/174087#.UoiMvLWJDAQ

China: 11 Killed in Police-Islamist Clashes
In another example of Islamist clashes with foreign police forces across the globe, Xinjiang assailants attempt to attack police station.

11 people were killed in a confrontation Saturday between police and Islamic insurgents in the Xinjiang province of northwestern China.

The Xinhua news agency reported that two policemen and nine Muslim rebels were killed when the rebels attacked a police station. Nine attackers, who were shot to death, had been armed with axes and knives. The attackers killed two auxiliary police officers before they were themselves gunned down.

According to NDTV, the assault comes at a time of heightened tension within Xinjiang province, following a fiery attack in Beijing's Tiananmen Square last month which the government blamed on "terrorists" from the province backed by international Islamist militants.

Xinjiang - a resource-rich province in Western China - has been the scene of several violent clashes, the most recent of which left dozens dead in April, June and August this year. Ethnic Uyghurs, a mainly Muslim minority who make up a majority in Xinjiang, routinely complain of rights abuses against them by the Chinese authorities.

The incident is yet another example in a series of clashes around the world between Muslim extremists and foreign police forces.

Last week, three Muslim converts in London pleaded guilty to charges of confiscating alcohol, attacking and threatening to stab non-Muslims in attempts to impose Islamic Sharia law on the UK capital.

Meanwhile, clashes between Islamists and Russian nationals are ongoing in Chechen, Russia, as Islamists protest the Russian support of Syrian President Bashar Assad, who hails from the Alawite minority. Last month, a bomb attack in Volgograd killed six people.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2013, 06:32:34 AM »
We Americans could learn a lot from the Chinese, both in economics and in dealing with Islamic savages..  Good shootin! Wow, some cameraman put his behind on the line to get very close to the action..  Never seen live warzone footage quite so graphic and up close since I watched some of those old, uncensored Vietnam battle recordings.
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2013, 07:08:21 AM »
We Americans could learn a lot from the Chinese, both in economics and in dealing with Islamic savages..  Good shootin! Wow, some cameraman put his behind on the line to get very close to the action..  Never seen live warzone footage quite so graphic and up close since I watched some of those old, uncensored Vietnam battle recordings.

Couldn't disagree more. We don't need to learn from treating people like slaves, and killing mudrats has never reversed islamization, only expulsion works.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2013, 08:32:09 AM »
Let's hope the Chinese take the path of the Burmese Buddhists in response to this incident.

God willing that will happen.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2013, 01:10:08 PM »
I would be awesome if the global Jihadist networks take their Jihad all the way East and into China. Let them keep bissy with them. (Also with Iran as well perhaps and Russia).
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2013, 09:38:00 PM »
Couldn't disagree more. We don't need to learn from treating people like slaves, and killing mudrats has never reversed islamization, only expulsion works.

Killing mudrats is the very reason you are not speaking Arabic right now and reciting Koran verses at the risk of death..  Expel them all you want, they will just keep coming back more and more and multiplying like rats.  The Jihad and world conquest never ends for these barbarians. 

I couldn't disagree more with your disagreement.  Yeah, well I don't think the Chinese are great people, especially the government, but I still think we got a lot we can learn from them.   Yes, I agree they have commit horrible acts against their own people, but I give them respect in that they do know how to deal with threats to their country.  Islam is a threat to all Chinese people, as well as people of the world.  The Chinese will not bow to world opinion when it comes time to fighting a threat to their nation.  Sadly, Israelis, Americans, Europeans and other naive Western people somehow think kneeling down, giving money, releasing murderers and begging for friendship will somehow make these Islamic savages become friendly with us..    The Chinese have got it right here!
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2013, 10:27:40 PM »

Do you think the PRC medical staff will wait until the Muznazis are dead before extricating their organs?  ;D :laugh:

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2013, 10:45:53 PM »
Killing mudrats is the very reason you are not speaking Arabic right now and reciting Koran verses at the risk of death..  Expel them all you want, they will just keep coming back more and more and multiplying like rats.  The Jihad and world conquest never ends for these barbarians. 

I couldn't disagree more with your disagreement.  Yeah, well I don't think the Chinese are great people, especially the government, but I still think we got a lot we can learn from them.   Yes, I agree they have commit horrible acts against their own people, but I give them respect in that they do know how to deal with threats to their country.  Islam is a threat to all Chinese people, as well as people of the world.  The Chinese will not bow to world opinion when it comes time to fighting a threat to their nation.  Sadly, Israelis, Americans, Europeans and other naive Western people somehow think kneeling down, giving money, releasing murderers and begging for friendship will somehow make these Islamic savages become friendly with us..    The Chinese have got it right here!

If you're referring to the crusades, it was not the fact that they killed them that stopped islamicization, it was the part that Greece left out when they temporarily reversed it: ban it.

Killing them gives them legitimacy, and eventually, you are wooed into letting them back. Banning the religion and kicking them out leaves them to kill each other at home, and destroys their legitimacy, and so long as they can come back, you're safe.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2013, 07:57:57 AM »
Bwhaa 9 pigs dead on the spot!

Obongo would have given them free healthcare.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774