Author Topic: Charles Barron running for BKLYN Beep  (Read 1876 times)

Offline bongoid

• Full JTFer
Charles Barron running for BKLYN Beep
« on: July 28, 2007, 02:30:59 PM »
 >:( Thats just what we need...Charles Barron as Brooklyn Borough President ! Given the present demographics it would be no surprise that he would win. He even made it clear that  he would put schvartza's first in priorities ! Just like our last
"HNIC" Dinky O' Dave , it will set the tone for race relations for years to come.Even though the post of Borough president is largely cerimonial , schvartza's will still run around like they did in 1990 & yell : "mmmmmhhhhhmmm , it be our boro now dat's right ! mmmmmhhhmmmm".   "Baron Charles" will be more than able to compensate for the positions lack of real power with threats of violence (Bongo parties),demonstrations & all sorts of in-your-face mau-mauing ! He will thus be able to enforce his will as HNIC to the coward politico's ( Bloomberg,etc).I just hope that Pete Hamill will not write a column about how the sun was shining & homeless smelling better like he did when Dinkins was made mayor.
  PS Kudo's for Quinlan for having more backbone than most politico's as far as 'Viola the Plumber" is concerned !

8) Fargo ,ND looks better every day !

newman

Re: Charles Barron running for BKLYN Beep
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2007, 02:35:30 PM »
I've already planned the catering for his inauguration:

Offline bongoid

• Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2007, 11:16:08 PM »

;D   LMAO to da' max ,bro !!!!!    8)

Offline bongoid

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2007, 11:34:40 PM »

;) KFC ?!?!!!  Brother Newman ,you be da' Man !!uummmmhhhhhhhmmmm ! uummmmhhhhmmmmmm !  you da' man !!!! ;D

newman

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2007, 11:40:05 PM »
Have you seen his campaign staff?

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2007, 09:22:04 AM »
Barron is a typical black biped. He hates white people. Here is the problem in a nutshell. The primitive sees the white person as his superior in every way. He sees all the inventions, innovations, great discoveries, the civilization that whites have created, and the darkies asks the inner question 'why not be me who am be doin' all tis s_it? This causes a great amount of frustration and inner conflict which leads to open hostility to any thing that is precieved to civilized or 'white'. This can account for the primitives destroying their neighborhoods, public transportation, throwing garbage out their public housing windows, robbing and killing. These traits are genetically embedded in the primitive at the moment they are concieved. Being on the lower level of the primates accounts for their under achievement in society and especially academics. To try to educate the vast black and brown hordes is an exercise that produces no tangible results, Why do we have public education? We are throwing money down a sink hole. It would be better to ship these biological mishaps to reservations where we can provide them with all the mac and cheese their little arteries can tolerate, malt liquor, freee drugs, unguarded 7-11s and all the access to free gangsta rap videos they can desire. It is the only humane thing to do for these tragic evoluntionary disasters.

newman

« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2007, 09:28:33 AM »
You're right, fjack.

Ask any teacher what happens if you put a dumb kid in the advanced students' class. They don't raise their performance......they feel inferior, resentful and then they get destructive.

Offline bongoid

• Full JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2007, 06:40:21 PM »
I wonder which white man he will slap at the inauguration for his own sanity !

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2007, 06:44:45 PM »
I wonder which white man he will slap at the inauguration for his own sanity !
I hope the wrong one
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2007, 05:52:36 PM »
This primitive is nothing more than a has been. He knows that he can't get elected but he knows that he can keep all the campaign contributions that come his way. A lot of the public don't know that when these animals run for Pres., ala sharpton and hymie town spitter, they get money from the federal government, sick whites, and dumb darkies. If they don't spend the money, they can keep it. It amounts to millions. If you want to get rich quick, run for office. The [censored] that he is so fond of is a criminal named viola plummer. She was in a gang called the December 12 th movement which was brought up on charges of attempting to kill white cops, rob armoured cars and the usual things that these 'revoluntionaries' do. Google the December 12 th movement and for fun google 'Zebra Killings" and you will see how much your black brothers love you.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2007, 07:32:29 PM »
He better not get elected.  All the blacks in Brooklyn will vote for this filth.

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2007, 09:09:22 PM »
I saw barron, viola plummer, cynthia mckinney and gil noble on a cable access show that I monitor (I like to see what my enemy is up to) called cemotap drum on Queens Public Access. He and the rest of the savages were screaming 'crakers' etc and said that they were going to take over Brooklyn. This primative must be stopped. He ardent supporter is none other that the bwana twana banana kid, big al sharpton. This sharpton thing is highly respected and loved by hillary, osama obama, chris matthews and all the rest of the liberals. It follows to reason that if the love al sharpton then they must also love barron. I know who to vote for and it is not the dyke or the mulatto nor any democrap for that matter.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2007, 02:10:52 AM »
I hope Charles Barron dies before the election.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2007, 05:20:43 PM »
If barron did kick off before the election just think about all the conspiracy theories that would come out by the legions of black scholars, activists and the liberals. 'He was posioned', 'he was subjected by death rays by the CIA', 'The FBI put iodine in his underwear which forced him to get a high temperatue', and that old chestnut 'The Jews did it'. Can you just picture the stories in the newspapers, Chris Matthews, amy goodman, jesse and al. Oh if it were only to happen. It would be more fun that a barrel of monkeks.