Author Topic: Hot Looking Reform Rabbi: Media Should Depict a More Diverse Image of Rabbies  (Read 4058 times)

Offline Jacob_Levi

• Junior JTFer
Why would anyone intentionally lower their own perceived personal standards to suit others is a good question.

http://www.interfaithfamily.com/relationships/interdating/Rabbinical_School_Is_Ruining_My_Love_Life.shtml

She is not on my path, nor I on hers. We all have our own. I am nearing 60 years of age. When I meet 20ish year old people. I don't expect them to have my 3 times their age wisdom ( Although some have surprised me )

Anyone who wishes others to be brought up to their standards. Needs to really study the deep down roots of anti-Semitic thinking and hatred . Jews today need to find a way to fit into society. Not treat others, including other Jews as a disease.

I have met thousands of Jews of all kinds, and people from other religions of all kinds. If I can add something to them, or receive something from them. I am humbled and thankful.

Throwing rocks is a non-option. The Hasidic, Reform, Orthodox, Conservative, and any other form is acceptable provided it is voluntary.

I'm " Just Jewish " I could trace my blood to King David. But I don't think G-d is interested in that piece of paper. What G-d wants to know from people, is do they understand the concept ( Hateful unto you )
טוב להיות זנב לאריות מאשר ראש לשועלים