Author Topic: Jordan vetoes Israeli request to allow Jewish prayer on Temple Mount  (Read 443 times)

Offline Dan193

• Master JTFer
This is why Israel doesn't want Chaim in Israel.
Israel leaders cave to Arabs in their holiest site. 

http://www.jpost.com/Diplomacy-and-Politics/Report-Jordan-vetoes-Israeli-request-to-allow-Jewish-prayer-on-Temple-Mount-331443
Report: Jordan vetoes Israeli request to allow Jewish prayer on Temple Mount By JPOST.COM STAFF
11/12/2013 10

The top Jordanian government official responsible for the custodianship of religious holy sites in Jerusalem is quoted in local press on Tuesday as saying that he is “adamantly opposed” to any Jewish worship atop the Temple Mount.

Abd Al-Nasser Nassar, who serves as Amman’s top legal adviser for Islamic and Christian property in Jerusalem, is quoted as telling the Jordanian daily al-Rad that his government rejected an Israeli request to allow for Jews to pray in a small, designated area atop the site.

In the peace treaty signed between the two governments nearly 20 years ago, Israel acknowledged the Hashemite Kingdom’s “special role” in the custodianship of the holy sites in Jerusalem. In any final-status arrangement, the Israeli government pledged to “give high priority to the Jordanian historic role” when weighing any deal.

Last week, Arab lawmakers stormed out of a meeting of the Knesset Committee for the Interior which was devoted to the issue of Jewish visitation rights on the Temple Mount.

The Arab MKs wildly and ferociously denounced Bayit Yehudi and Likud lawmakers before exiting the proceedings.

Committee chairwoman Miri Regev (Likud) called the session to discuss the continued problems Jewish visitors experience on the Temple Mount.

In addition, Deputy Religious Services Minister Eli Ben-Dahan (Bayit Yehudi) announced during the hearing he was seeking to reach an agreement with the Chief Rabbinate, which is opposed to Jewish visitation at the site, for approved and agreed procedures for Jews wishing to pray there.

The Chief Rabbinate has historically prohibited Jews from visiting the Temple Mount due to the concern that someone may walk into an area of the compound that should not be entered unless certain rituals have been performed.

Increasing numbers of devout Orthodox Jews, largely from the conservative wing of the national-religious movement, now visit the site, however, citing the opinions of senior rabbis who argue it is possible to visit the Temple Mount while avoiding the prohibited areas.

But MKs Ahmed Tibi (United Arab List-Ta’al), Jamal Zahalka (Balad) and other Arab lawmakers present at the hearing reacted furiously to the notion of standardizing procedures for less restricted Jewish access to the Temple Mount and shouted warnings of dire consequences, including a new intifada, should such proposals be advanced.

Tibi was ejected from the hearing but reappeared a short time later only to continue shouting, along with several other Arab MKs as they stormed out of the hearing.

“There is no Temple Mount,” shouted Zahalka. “There is only the Aksa Mosque, I don’t see a Temple Mount, it’s something virtual” he shouted, and continued to call out “al-Aksa” every time anyone in the hearing said the words “Temple Mount.”

Zahalka accused the Bayit Yehudi lawmakers present, along with Likud MK Moshe Feiglin, an ardent supporter of Jewish prayer rights on the Temple Mount, of being “pyromaniacs.”

Offline Dan193

• Master JTFer
Re: Jordan vetoes Israeli request to allow Jewish prayer on Temple Mount
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2013, 10:59:24 AM »
LindaRivera • 2 hours ago −
'Abd Al-Nasser Nassar, who serves as Amman’s top legal adviser for Islamic and Christian property in Jerusalem'

Who would be so wicked as to give Muslims ANY say or authority over Christian property in Jerusalem? Every day in different countries Christians suffer severe persecution from Muslims, especially in Pakistan. Global terrorist Arafat and his barbaric PLO committed horrific atrocities and mass murder of Lebanon's Christians. Arafat and his PLO savages were REWARDED for their crimes against humanity and given mega money, weapons and authority over Jewish land in BIBLICAL Judea and Samaria.

Against their will Arab Christians were placed under CRUEL OCCUPATION of PLO/PA. The PLO/PA did EXACTLY as was expected of them by ruthless Western leaders: Waged daily jihad against Israel's Jews and severely persecuted Arab Christians.
END the ILLEGAL MUSLIM OCCUPATION OF JUDEA and SAMARIA

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2013, 03:45:01 PM »
Jordan has no business telling Israeli Jews what to do.

The time is very near to kick these arab animals off our Holy Land. They have far outstayed their welcome in the land. Let them rage all they want, we have the ability to remove each and every treif piece of dogmeat from the mount.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2013, 04:49:12 PM »
Jordan also has no right to exist as a nation. That land belongs to Israel.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2013, 05:15:07 PM »
Jordan also has no right to exist as a nation. That land belongs to Israel.

True
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2013, 08:49:39 AM »
Its the same in America...the religious leaders have Got to stand up for God's word and his commands..Complacency, apathy, and political correctness are destroying God's chosen, and God's church.  As an example look at what the Lord says in Revelation 3 to the Church of Laodicea:  These are the words of the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the ruler of God's creation.  I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot.  I wish you were either one or the other!  So, because you are lukewarm..neither hot nor cold...I am about to spit you out of my mouth.  You say, "I am rich; I have acquired wealth and do not need a thing.  But you do not realize that you are wretched, pitiful, poor, blind, and naked.  I counsel you to buy me gold refined in the fire, so you can become rich; and white clothes to wear so you can cover your shameful nakedness; and salve to put on your eyes, so you can see.  Those whom I love I rebuke and discipline.  So be earnest and repent.

The Catholic church is the most hypocritical having allowed gay priests and pushing for social justice and amnesty...The Catholic Church ignored the trains going to Auschwitz and sang louder in their pews as the trains went by.   I have no respect for the Catholic Church.    The Temple Mount will be in Jewish hands again some day, until then we all must go through the fire, the metal is being forged for God's Kingdom.