Author Topic: Terrifying Black "Knock Out" Game Sweeping the Country  (Read 675 times)

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Last Edit: November 16, 2013, 09:50:27 PM by NoMosqueHere »

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
Re: Terrifying Black "Knock Out" Game Sweeping the Country
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2013, 11:34:31 PM »
I'd love to play a retaliation game!

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2013, 11:44:01 PM »
It's important to do a sideways stepping kick above the knee towards the person when it happens, as it will cause the femur to dislodge from the bottom of the leg, and they will stay conscious, so they will not be knocked out, and will not try it again. You should also shoot to kill if someone tries to pull it. It's a game called kill the rats.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline REDNECK JEW

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2013, 11:58:17 PM »
My late wife of 20 years was a black Ethiopian Jew, my 5 children are half Ethiopian have Cajun Sephardi so not all black people just like any other group should not be all tallied up in the same f-ing group of ignorant idiots who go around punching people in the head as some animalistic game.

I am often offended on this page with all the prejudice outbursts, do we like to be called the K-word?

The K-word is fighting words for myself and the last moron that had the balls to call me that lost a front tooth!

So let's think before we use the APE, gorilla and other stupid insults, call a spade for a spade! I call animals like this African Swine or even Jew swine when it comes to the Gun control idiots!

“It is a revolution; a revolution of the most intense character; in which belief in the justice, prudence, and wisdom of secession is blended with the keenest sense of wrong and outrage, and it can no more be checked by human effort for the time than a prairie fire by a gardener’s watering pot.”

JUDAH P. BENJAMIN HEBREW CONFEDERATE

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2013, 02:32:01 AM »
Notice the black man in the video being interviewed  wasn't quite honest, and never said the victims of knockout are white.   This is what Big City America has come to.  If you're white, you can't walk down the city streets anymore, without risking your life. 

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2013, 03:17:28 AM »
My late wife of 20 years was a black Ethiopian Jew, my 5 children are half Ethiopian have Cajun Sephardi so not all black people just like any other group should not be all tallied up in the same f-ing group of ignorant idiots who go around punching people in the head as some animalistic game.

I am often offended on this page with all the prejudice outbursts, do we like to be called the K-word?

The K-word is fighting words for myself and the last moron that had the balls to call me that lost a front tooth!

So let's think before we use the APE, gorilla and other stupid insults, call a spade for a spade! I call animals like this African Swine or even Jew swine when it comes to the Gun control idiots!

I agree completely. What needs to be addressed, however, is that the media, including popular music and personalities, have decided that a criminal counter-culture of drug dealing, murder, rape, hatred, shallow materialism, rebellion, violence, and every other social degeneration is in fact, the basic character trait of black people, and that they were born to do this, and that's the best they'll do. Racist only beings to describe the monstrous ideology that every rapper sings on MTV and BET and the mainstream media, and people like Allen West, who say you can be a responsible and honorable citizen are called traitors.

While black people are certainly inherently capable of being like anyone else, they have a major test in the States, as the majority of young black men are drawn into this criminal counter-culture masquerading as an identity, and it is destroying them. The liberals see this, and, as they always supported anti-black measures in the past, it fits well, and the fact that it contributes to the destruction of American society is another perfect match with their historical goals.

I am disgusted when people here or anywhere through out petty insults like "Ape", since it essentially says the same thing the rappers are without glorifying it, and implies that they are incapable of being as righteous as anyone else, which is an atrocious lie that won't do any good for themselves, and certainly not for a black person that is looking to support Israel or just be a righteous person and communicate with other righteous people.

As far as security though, it has gotten to the point where it is wiser to be wary of groups of young black males then to go along your merry way, since the demographic is committing a massive portion of violent crimes in America. Online, there is no reason to speak with anything but respect and to discuss things without insults, but in the streets, if you aren't six foot+ and trained, it's best to be wary, because many of them have been caught by this spiral of drugs, crime and entitlement, and since it is glorified, they try to do it to the best of their ability. Having grown up in extremely poor neighborhoods, I know exactly what it is like for them, but I know that the majority aren't going to turn out to be saints, and the people warning me mostly to stay away are black women, who were terrified of the "thug" majority from this demographic.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2013, 03:49:08 AM »

Actually after watching the creatures in the video speak and act I am inclined to agree with you... Gorilla and apes are far to refined a creature to be compared to the subhuman animals in the video... G-d willing a few of the creatures playing this game will have the targeted victim back up on them and bust them in the knees because sadly their heads are made of stone with pea sized brains... Whenever I see a story and video like this the words missing link always creeps into my head.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2013, 12:51:21 PM »
If you let blacks run wild, violence and chaos are inevitable.  That is why our white ancestors implemented Jim Crow laws.  Jim Crow wasn't intended to hurt blacks, but rather to maintain civilization.  They knew blacks are generally uncivilized and dumb, and thus laws were needed to protect everyone, including blacks from other blacks.   

And on average, blacks are less intelligent and civil than whites and asians -- every test and indicator of performance bears it out.  It's hard to generalize with individuals and some whites (nazis) are bad too, but blacks as a group are undesirable unless constrained by legitimate authority.