Author Topic: Pastor Manning interviews Chaim Ben Pesach on how Jews must live in Israel  (Read 2544 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

Please like, favorite, comment, share and mirror on both Youtube and Facebook. To get to the Youtube page to promote the video, click on "YouTube" on the bottom of the video.

Please "like" our new Ted Cruz for President Facebook page: http://facebook.com/cruzfor2016

Please "like" our JTF English Facebook page: http://facebook.com/pages/Jewish-Task-Force-JTF/460701807304711

Please "like" our Hebrew Facebook page: http://facebook.com/HayaminORG

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Pastor Manning interviews Chaim Ben Pesach on how Jews must live in Israel
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2013, 01:51:37 AM »
That was actually fantastic. Spreading.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2013, 03:53:10 AM »
So I post on 60 pages, and my response is:

"I normally find Pastor Manning entertaining with his rants on the "long legged macdaddy", but this Jewfest is just pure [censored]."

And,

"Wow. It's a good thing I'm a humanist Jew, and don't believe in the tripe these guys spew. Was there a point to posting someone else's anti-gay rant in here? As an aside, the speaker makes the statement that the Bible clearly says that homosexuality is wrong. This has not been my experience with the book. What is defined as wrong is to lie with a man as with a woman. Considering what you are allowed to do to women, it's pretty clear that this is an admonition against rape, not against homosexuality."

Baruch Hashem.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2013, 06:05:32 AM »
The only good news is that buy all the people complaining about homos, the posts must be at least getting a lot more views then there are likes.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2013, 08:30:36 AM »
Fantastic video as always.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2013, 12:26:17 PM »
I tried to listen to the interview when it was posted in the other thread but never was able to find it... After hearing it I don't see why it generated the controversy it did... The interview was very good... Both Chaim and Pastor Manning are interesting people and seem to do a good interview together... I see Pastor Manning is attempting to set up a group trip to Israel this spring... I am going to keep posted for the details.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2013, 03:52:10 PM »
Very Interesting conversation, thanks Chaim and Pastor Manning...WE love God's truth.. there is no other.  Anyone who doesn't understand the judgement for homosexuality is in for a rude awakening.

Clearly  Romans 1:24 says God Gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another.  They exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshipped and served created things rather than the creator, who is forever changed Amen.  Because of this God gave them over to shameful lusts.  Even their women exchanged natural relations for unnatural ones, in the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another.  Men committed indecent acts with other men and received in themselves due penalty for their perversions.   

Leviticus 18:22   Do not lie with a man as one lies with a woman, that is detestible.  Do not defile yourselves in any of these ways, because this is how the nations that I am going to drive out before your became defiled...(THIS IS A CLEAR WARNING FROM GOD.)  Even the Land was defiled; so I punished it for its sin, and the land vomited out its inhabitants...(BOTH SODOM AND GOMORRAH, AND ROME FELL, because of immorality, homosexuality, and sin.  But you must keep my decrees and my laws. 

1 Corinthians 6:9  Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God?  Do not be deceived:  Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. 

Jude 1:7 The Chapter before Revelation:  "Even as Sodom and Gomorrah, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire." Strange flesh is that which is not designated by God, or created by God, unnatural.

2nd Peter 2:6-7  "And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah into Ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an example unto those that after should live ungodly;  And delivered Just Lot, vexed with the filthy conversation of the wicked."   
The filthy conversation of the wicked, literally means the filthy manner of life of the wicked.    In Genesis 19 two guests are sent to visit Lot because of the Sins of Sodom and Gomorrah.  They were actually messengers from God, angels, with a strong warning.  They ate a meal with Lot and discussed the immorality and corruption in the two cities.  Outside the men of Sodom were at Lot's door asking where are the men who came to visit you, they surrounded the House.  Bring them to us so that we may have sex with them.  These were violent sexual offenders, they wanted to rape the visitors.  The angels heard the whole conversation, Lot was having with the men outside, they visitors pulled Lot back in the house and the men outside were struck with blindness, so they could not find the door or their way around Sodom at all.  As foretold by the angels, Lot and his people were ordered to leave the city because it was going to be destroyed because this sin had taken over the cities..  Sodom and Gomorrah, and surrounding cities were leveled...to this day the sulfure content is about 98% higher than anywhere in the world from thermal ionization....a hot blast of fire...that nuked the cities from above.

As I talk to nurses and other hospital personel that describe the Anti-Immune- Deficiency Syndrome.....AIDS and talk about the sores,  weakness, lethargy, weight loss, and nausea that these last stages Aids patients go through, one can see that this is no ordinary disease, it is a condition transmitted from anal sex, syringes, blood, and  tranfusions...........When God talks about the filthy manner of life, it is easy to see why this curse has affected so many homosexuals. 

Genesis 6:5  "God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually."  Look at this parallel in our world today in the movie industry, television, video games, polluting people's minds, as well as our government which does not lead by a righteous example especially on abortion, (which is murdering babies in the womb) Judgement is coming and it will be swift and decisive!   Financial crisis, disasters, earthquakes, hurricanes, floods, famines, and the Aids epidemic show us that the world is ripe for judgement and we are in Birth Pains stated in Matthew 24: 3-8.   Pastor Manning is a light to the black people, they need a righteous pastor, as well as the Jews and the Christians....

Online Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2013, 05:51:21 PM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                                        :fist:

Kol Hakavod Chaim Ben Pesach and Pastor Manning on this superb interview!

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2013, 07:51:42 PM »
Great video.  I thought it was a pretty nice and straightforward interview. 

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2013, 07:53:48 PM »
As an aside, the speaker makes the statement that the Bible clearly says that homosexuality is wrong. This has not been my experience with the book. What is defined as wrong is to lie with a man as with a woman. Considering what you are allowed to do to women, it's pretty clear that this is an admonition against rape, not against homosexuality."

Pure ignorance.  Is he trying to claim that the Bible permits rape of women?!
The verse simply refers to lying with men.  It doesn't put any qualifications on it.  Any type of lying with men is included, whether the type of lying permitted with women and all the moreso if a type forbidden to do with women.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2013, 08:00:16 PM »
Pure ignorance.  Is he trying to claim that the Bible permits rape of women?!
The verse simply refers to lying with men.  It doesn't put any qualifications on it.  Any type of lying with men is included, whether the type of lying permitted with women and all the moreso if a type forbidden to do with women.
What is the passage? I was arguing with a  left leaning Christian the other day, would like passages on this.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2013, 08:22:44 PM »
  I think I know where that argument probably came from. The Torah (Bible) clearly defines that homosexuality is a crime, its mentioned together with the other sexual sins that are punishable by Karet. See also Keritot 2A for the list of ~15 different forbidden relationships with this punishment.

Maybe that person who said it was about rape (that rape is forbidden and not also homosexuality) interpreted the Sodom case as rape, of which a large part it was because of. According to RambaN the sin of Sodom was the way they treated the guests and not lust per say that got them their punishment. They also had a lot of different sins but their root problem was very bad hospitality and punishing the guests.
 BUT they forgot to mention clear verses in the Torah that say that it is forbidden even when consenting.

"The basis of the prohibition against homosexual acts derives from two biblical verses in Leviticus: “Do not lie with a male as one lies with a woman; it is an abhorrence” (Leviticus 18:22) and “If a man lies with a male as one lies with a woman, the two of them have done an abhorrent thing; they shall be put to death—their bloodguilt is upon them” (Leviticus 20:13). The Torah considers a homosexual act between two men to be an abhorrent thing (to’evah), punishable by death—a strong prohibition"

* Its also forbidden for non-Jews as well and mentioned as prohibitions for Bnai Noah (Male homo at least).
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2013, 10:47:22 PM »
How can JTF be accused of being racist when Chaim is a guest on a black man's radio program? This is a big thing for JTF. I mean this is not just Alan Keyes. Pastor Manning comes from Harlem and he has the accent but he is a righteous man. That shows that anyone can strive to be righteous no matter what background they come from.