Author Topic: All Conservative Pro-Israel Organizations, are the Limbs from the same FIST !!!  (Read 622 times)

Offline George Hutchins

• New JTFer
    • George Hutchins For U.S. Congress
:usa+israel::usa+israel::usa+israel::usa+israel::usa+israel:
-
I wish to first thank JTF.ORG for the acceptance of my membership application, as a NEW JTF.ORG Member.
-
Modern History has demonstrated, nations who support ISRAEL remain strong nations.
-
The problem with the United States, which created Barrack Hussein Obama through MASS VOTING FRAUD, is the United States is slipping from our traditional support of ISRAEL.
-
To get back on track, the U.S. Must strive to assist ISRAEL better in modern times, and NULLIFY The Obama Presidency by exposing the illegal MASS VOTING FRAUD which put OBAMA into office, causing the U.S. to be without a legal U.S. President, since January, 2009, due to illegal actions which took place during the 2008 U.S. President elections, and 2012 U.S. President elections.
-
Every May 14th, should be a NEW U.S. FEDERAL Holiday throughout the United States by Law, to celebrate the stated official founding of Modern Israel on May 14th, 1948.
-
I first heard about JTF.ORG on FACEBOOK Organization Site: N.I.M. INTERNATIONAL Political Lobby. N.I.M. National Independents Movement, https://www.facebook.com/groups/nimcrown/ 
-
N.I.M. INTERNATIONAL is a Pro-NATO, Pro-Israel organization, which promotes American Legal Justice Worldwide, which was founded on the  set date of May 1, 1989.
-
All Conservative Pro-Israel Organizations, are the Limbs from the same FIST !!!
-
I was impressed with the Dan Ben Noah post on  N.I.M. INTERNATIONAL  https://www.facebook.com/groups/nimcrown/  , "Chaim Ben Pesach displays truth and sanity rarely found among Jews these days."
-
We look forward to seeing similar JTF.ORG Based posts on N.I.M. INTERNATIONAL  https://www.facebook.com/groups/nimcrown/  , during the near future, in order to better educate the public with the truth.
-
One can be a member of several Conservative Organizations, in order to,  be part of the same FIST, while respecting individuality of each direction, each organization takes, to obtain similar goals.
-
Very  Best Regards,
-
-
GEORGE HUTCHINS (MPA) "MA" (BS)
JTF.ORG  MEMBER.
Phone: 919 - 521 - 8835.
P.O. Box 99793, Raleigh, NC 27624.
 --
Former Full-Time U.S. Marine. (Parris Island Graduate) Full-Time USMC Corporal.
=U.S. Marine Corps Legal Services. Camp Lejeune, North Carolina (1996-2000).
--
1991 Gulf War Regular Full-Time U.S.  Army Veteran.  Regular U.S. Army Sergeant.
 =Documented "Operation Desert Storm Veteran." 2nd Armored Division (FWD).
=Legal Documented "FRONT-LINE" COMBAT 1991 Gulf War Veteran.
=Full-Time Regular U.S. Army: (1979-1982) Fort Bliss, Texas. (1988-1992) Germany.
 --
State of Maine Army and Air Force National Guard, Part-Time Reservist. (1992-1996)
-- U.S. Army Reserve. 12th Special Forces. Part-Time. Fort Bliss, Texas. (1982-1985)
--
ORGANIZATIONS:--
[VFW] Veterans of Foreign Wars Member. Cary, North Carolina.
 --
[NRA] National Rifle Association Member. North Carolina
--
N.I.M. INTERNATIONAL Political Lobby.  (Hutchins Reorganization).
=National Independents Movement.   www.nimcrown.org
--
GEORGE HUTCHINS For U.S. Congress Campaign. 2010 - 2012 - 2014.
=North Carolina 4th U.S. Congress District. www.georgehutchins.com
--
EDUCATION:--
= Masters Degree (MPA) "MA" Public Administration.
Completed: 1998. Webster University. Camp Lejeune, NC.
--
= Bachelor of Science Degree (BS) Criminal Justice.
 Completed: 1986. University of Texas at El Paso.
--
AWARDS:--
= South West Asia Campaign Medal, with 3 bronze stars. [U.S. Army - 1991]
--
= Liberation of Kuwait Medal. [Kingdom of Saudi Arabia - 1991]
 --
= Liberation of Kuwait Medal, {2nd Award}, [Royal Kuwait Government - 1996]
--
= Combat Action Ribbon, {Equal To U.S. Army Combat Infantry Badge}, [U.S. Marine Corps - 1996]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GEORGE HUTCHINS (MPA) "MA" (BS)-
JTF.ORG MEMBER.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Welcome aboard.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
Welcome my fellow patriot!

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Welcome to JTF.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Welcome!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Welcome abored
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Welcome
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
George,  welcome to JTF!    It's great to see you here!

Back in 2010,   I promoted your candidacy for Congress here in JTF and elsewhere.  We definitely need people like you in office in the U.S.    Thanks for all your efforts!   I'm glad to see that you are running for Congress again.

http://jtf.org/forum/index.php/topic,44350.msg430050.html#msg430050
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Shalom Shalom,

Glad to see JTF is getting exposure. Welcome to the JTF forum...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14