Author Topic: B'H Nazi Joseph Paul Franklin to be executed on Wednesday  (Read 671 times)

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Re: B'H Nazi Joseph Paul Franklin to be executed on Wednesday
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2013, 04:18:52 PM »
What percentage of the people he killed was non-white?
Why does nidal hasan not get the chair?

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2013, 04:24:02 PM »
Hasan has been sentenced to death (of course good luck getting that to happen).

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2013, 04:47:49 PM »

Joseph Paul Franklin have been targeting Jews among other "minorities". This guy was a member of an American Nazi Party and proclaimed before judge that he regretted that killing Jews was not legal. He also attempted to rape a Jewish psychiatrist.

They both deserve death, the Nazi spree killer and a muzlim terrorist mass murderer yemuch shmum vezichrum.
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2013, 09:11:20 PM »
Looks like this puss-filled-maggot may get a stay of execution. I cannot understand why these terrorist murderers are coddled like this. He sure did not give any mercy to those he killed, he should be killed just as brutally as he killed others.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/11/19/joseph-paul-franklin-execution/3644967/
Targeting blacks and Jews, Franklin killed up to 20 people during a three-year, nationwide spree. Besides Gordon, he was convicted of seven other killings, and he admitted to wounding civil rights leader Vernon Jordan and Hustler magazine publisher Larry Flynt.

"I regret the fact that I murdered people," Franklin said in a telephone interview Monday with The Cincinnati Enquirer . "I don't really think that's the most important thing I've done in my live. I don't see it as some type of achievement."
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2013, 02:54:00 AM »
It is sad that there are still real Nazi's who were responsible for murdering thousands of Jews still walking this earth...

Here is a 94 year old Nazi who just may face judgement, and hopefully justice.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14