Author Topic: 'Knockout the Jew' game spreading.. Pittsburgh.. London.. Media covers up  (Read 1772 times)

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Read this article... and look at how the media covers up for Negros.  The media is completely ignoring the fact that every single attacker is a Negro.  They refuse to acknowledge that this is all about Black jew-hatred and instead blame peer-pressure and/or a failure of Jewish-Black relations or poor parent/child relationship.

Look at how long you have to read through this before they even mention 'African American'... and they still don't even blame them.

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2013/11/19/police-examples-of-troubling-knockout-game-popping-up-all-over/

Police: Examples Of Troubling ‘Knockout’ Game Popping Up All Over
Recent Attacks Have Targeted Brooklyn Jews; 78-Year-Old Woman Latest Victim
November 19, 2013 11:20 PM

Al Jones, Assemblyman Dov Hikind, Brooklyn, Dave Carlin, Hasidic Jews, John Slattery, knockout, Marla Diamond, Ralph Eric Santiago, The Knock Out game, Trending
Check These Out

NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — A disturbing and brutal game among teens is also targeting other victims in other cities.

Just last week, CBS 2’s John Slattery reported on a disturbing series of attack on Jews in Brooklyn. Now we’re find out New York City is not alone.

Police: Examples Of Troubling 'Knockout' Game Popping Up All Over Brutal video is coming in from various places, including Pittsburgh, where a teacher was attacked, and London, where a teen was hit from behind. On Tuesday afternoon, CBS 2 learned of another victim — a 78-year-old woman attacked a week ago Saturday in Midwood.

It’s called the “knockout game.”

The victim in Pittsburgh was 50-year-old James Addeslpurger. A 15-year-old was charged with assault.

Back in September, 46-year-old Ralph Santiago of Hoboken, N.J., was killed after his head was slammed into an iron fence. The three arrested, who police said were captured on video, were just 13 and 14 years old.

And in the latest incident in Midwood, the victim’s daughter said her mother was attacked in broad daylight by a young man who walked toward her, balled up his fist and hit her with all his might on the top of her head then ran off.

The woman told CBS 2’s Dave Carlin her mother was loaded down with department store bags and a handbag, but there was no attempt to take anything; just to do harm.

“She had her purse, she had bags from department stores. There was not even an attempt to take anything from her. It was just a wanton act to hurt another human being,” the victim’s daughter said.

She said her mother did not go to the hospital and did not report it to police because she thought it was an isolated case, and she didn’t get a good look at the man’s face.

The woman was amazed that anyone could perpetrate such a violent act.

“How would you feel if this was happening to you or a member of your family?” she said, “If you don’t like it to happen to you or a member of your family, don’t do it to someone else.”

What’s happened of late in Brooklyn is just a variation on a theme. Since October, there have been four attacks in Crown Heights.

“It’s ‘knockout,’ and it happens to be a Jew in each and every case,” State Assemblyman Dov Hikind (D-Brooklyn) said.

He expressed shock at the latest incident in Midwood.

“People think it’s a fun thing to attack somebody – in this case, a person who’s 78 years old,” Hikind told 1010 WINS’ Al Jones.

In the recent attacks in Brooklyn, a 20-year old Israeli man in a hooded jacket was attacked, and another man’s 12-year-old son was hit on his way to Hebrew school.

At a community meeting between blacks and Jews in Crown Heights, an assistant police chief said there have been four such assaults since early October. So, more police have been deployed.  Many present said young African-Americans need to be educated about such bias crimes.

“We need to engage these young people and engage their parents,” said the Rev. Taharka Robinson of the Brooklyn Anti-Violence Coalition.

Assemblyman Hikind said that’s fine, but he wants more.

“I’m for people being arrested. That would be the best education in the world,” Hikind said.

Hikind urged the NYPD to catch those responsible quickly and show the “knockout game” is not a game at all.

Many are calling “knockout” another example of peer pressure and showing off, with tragic and sometimes fatal results.

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: 'Knockout the Jew' game spreading.. Pittsburgh.. London.. Media covers up
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2013, 01:29:34 PM »
Aren't these the same beasts that also play "knock out a cracka" ?

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2013, 01:33:39 PM »
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2013, 02:08:41 PM »
Black on white terror has gotten worse under Obama.  And it will get even worse under De Blasio in NYC.  I guess things need to deteriorate even further before it gets better.

Blacks understand the problem better than whites:

« Last Edit: November 20, 2013, 02:19:35 PM by NoMosqueHere »

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2013, 03:29:52 PM »

.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2013, 03:42:58 PM »
We sorely need another JDL type organization to go out and beat the crap out of these low-life animals... They will repent of their sins the moment the top of their skulls are blown off...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2013, 03:59:15 PM »
in the original post, the hispanic guy died.
so these african youths need to be sent to jail and spay or neutered.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Sparky

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2013, 09:23:51 PM »
This is why Jews need to be well-armed, and in larger cities, they need to carry.

This is just what I was going to say.  Jews should get their concealed carry permits. 

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2013, 10:02:09 PM »
I was a victim of this type of attack several times. Every time I defended myself and that was kind of shocking to the attackers. I don't trust any group of men when I walk alone or with my spouse and I am always on alert.
One time I was attacked by a group of skinheads while walking in park. I punched back really hard the first attacker and I was able to escape. But there is no really defense against somebody coming to punch you behind your back like that woman in this video..
If you find yourself in situation where several people are attacking you then look quickly for possible defense weapons...just about anything can help..
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2013, 10:05:51 PM »
To those in the media that cover-up these type of Racial attacks or down play these type of attacks:  if the attacks are going to happen it should happen to these media members instead of innocent victims.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2013, 10:13:00 PM »
Black on white terror has gotten worse under Obama.  And it will get even worse under De Blasio in NYC.  I guess things need to deteriorate even further before it gets better.

Blacks understand the problem better than whites:

+1 he speaks more sense than obamination.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2013, 11:01:34 PM »
Was the teacher who was knocked out by these animals, Jewish?  His name sounds German.  Maybe a German Jew?

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2013, 11:54:44 PM »
Carry a taser for quick access in these situations, and if you have more time, use the knees to their disadvantage, and then break their arms, so they can only play flail out.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2013, 01:10:03 PM »
theres been 3 more attacks in Pittsburgh....

Why is it the media can spend MONTHS talking about the 'hero' Treyvon Martin'  And the President hiimself talks about Treyvon as his would be son... and yet everyone glosses over these attacks where all the victims have done absolutely nothing... other than being a Jewish Craka.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2013, 03:49:49 PM »
We need a Jewish Sharpton or Jackson to get noticed....

Again, if we had a JDL like organization to go and bust the nuts of these piglets they would think twice before raising a fist against a Jew again.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2013, 04:33:58 PM »
We need a Jewish Sharpton or Jackson to get noticed....

You want an embarrassing self serving fraud as a leader?
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2013, 04:43:26 PM »
Eventhough we already have a 'Chaim', you could say we need a Jewish Pastor Manning.
The problem is that Chaim doesn't get as much media coverage as jackson and sharpton.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2013, 06:04:44 PM »
We need this to end fast and for good. Who is our tribe's Jewish Zimmerman?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2013, 06:43:32 PM »
I am saying that Sharpton and Jackson have a media persona which people listen to (if they can understand them)... The Jewish people do not have such a spokesman... Abe Foxman is a poor example of a defender of the Jewish people. I have absolutely no idea what good ADL does for the Jewish people. The ADL is a pro-gay, anti-Israel group which purports to support 'human' rights.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2013, 08:29:33 PM »
Jews should start knocking out the ngger
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2013, 09:24:15 PM »

naughty

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member

Online Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #22 on: November 22, 2013, 12:01:21 AM »
+1 he speaks more sense than obamination.

I know! I thoroughly enjoy his videos.

Online Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #23 on: November 22, 2013, 12:02:31 AM »

You're far too kind.

When the retaliation game of "shoot out" is played, I won't shed a tear over the "victims."

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: November 22, 2013, 02:09:56 AM »
This would not happen in Williamsburg as the Satmars know how to deal with these type of "people.
One person yells chapst em (catch him in Yiddish) & the whole neighborhood comes out swinging.