Poll

Will the Asatru Pedofronter Ron Foul (yimach shemo) run for president again in 2016?

No, he's just too fossilized.
0 (0%)
No, he wants his son Aryand (ysv) to run.
6 (60%)
No, he would like to run, but realizes he stands a snowball's chance in Gehenom.
1 (10%)
Yes, but not seriously.
0 (0%)
Yes, to hurt Ted Cruz.
1 (10%)
Yes, seriously.
0 (0%)
He will run as a Libertarian, not for the Republican primaries.
0 (0%)
Maybe/don't know/not sure/hard to say
2 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Author Topic: Will Aryan Paul, Sr. (ysv) Run Again In 2016?  (Read 981 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Will Aryan Paul, Sr. (ysv) Run Again In 2016?
« on: November 20, 2013, 06:20:41 PM »
JTFers' input wanted. I know the general consensus is that he's "retired" from politics and is just too old to run, but one can never say never. He's got more ego than all of the GOP prospective contenders combined so far (with the possible exception of his evil spawn; yimach shemo to him too) and with the morality of America collapsing as rapidly as it has been the past few years, a nightmare scenario of a plurality of GOP voters backing him, particularly the young, is not totally impossible.

LSDBR

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: Will Aryan Paul, Sr. (ysv) Run Again In 2016?
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2013, 06:26:46 PM »
Since he's almost 80 years old and be 81 he does decide to run for president, I hope not.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2013, 10:08:48 PM »
My guess at this time is that Rand Paul will run for President,  with his evil father supporting him.   This is actually worse than if Ron Paul runs himself,  as it's highly unlikely that Ron Paul would win the Republican Nomination.    On the other hand,  we might be facing the nightmarish situation of Rand Paul and Chris Christie being the two front runners for the Republican Nomination.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2013, 03:38:46 AM »
I think he won't run to any public office  again but he probably still plays behind the scenes. It's possible he would secretly support a third candidate.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2013, 02:48:29 PM »
I think he won't run to any public office  again but he probably still plays behind the scenes. It's possible he would secretly support a third candidate.
He might run as a third candidate to "Naderize" the GOP nominee.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2013, 03:08:00 PM »
He might run as a third candidate to "Naderize" the GOP nominee.
That would be detrimental to his son Rand.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2013, 03:15:47 PM »
That would be detrimental to his son Rand.
I mean in the general assuming Rand doesn't get it and a real Republican does.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2013, 03:29:38 PM »
I mean in the general assuming Rand doesn't get it and a real Republican does.
I know, I think even in this case, it makes Rand's senate seat vulnerable and his shot of ever clinching the nomination very slim. I think Rand would be pressured to speak against his father's running and it's going to be too much of a soap opera.

What's more likely is that the Ron Paul can act behind the scenes and his zombie army might be disposed promoting a third candidate without official endorsement from Ron Paul.

I think the long term goal of the Pauls is to take over the GOP and they can't show disloyalty by endorsing 3rd candidates.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2013, 04:14:15 PM »
I know, I think even in this case, it makes Rand's senate seat vulnerable and his shot of ever clinching the nomination very slim. I think Rand would be pressured to speak against his father's running and it's going to be too much of a soap opera.

What's more likely is that the Ron Paul can act behind the scenes and his zombie army might be disposed promoting a third candidate without official endorsement from Ron Paul.

I think the long term goal of the Pauls is to take over the GOP and they can't show disloyalty by endorsing 3rd candidates.
You'd think, but who ever said Nazis are logical and rational, by our standards? Let's not forget the following:

1: Despite being overt racists (which would doom any other white), the Pauls receive tons of fawning, or at least neutral, press. The past several elections have shown that the electorate, including the GOP base, basically get behind, or at least don't actively fight, the media's darling candidates.

2: Ron Paul basically did exactly this in 2008 and 2012. His zombies aggressively pursued a write-in strategy for the general elections and he tacitly encouraged this and egged them on.

3: McCain was the most disloyal piece of crap the GOP has ever seen (before Muzz Muzzie)--remember, he almost accepted John Kerry's invite to be his running mate, and he still climbed to the top of the party in 2008. So why wouldn't the NWO establishment and the stupid GOP voters that go along with it forgive the Pauls of the same thing?