Author Topic: Lion Cubs Die In Koranimal Zoo In Gaza  (Read 776 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Lion Cubs Die In Koranimal Zoo In Gaza
« on: November 21, 2013, 07:18:00 PM »
I remember hearing about how lions were some of the things the Arabs smuggle into Gaza from Egypt. The other things they smuggle in are drugs and weapons. My condolences goes to the four legged animals in Gaza. The terrorists that abuse animals in Gaza should have been attacked by the lions.

http://www.today.com/pets/gaza-strip-zoos-newborn-lion-cubs-die-2D11632749

Sad news: Gaza Strip zoo's newborn lion cubs have died

Danika Fears TODAY

3 hours ago

Two-day-old lion cubs Fajr and Sijil are seen at a zoo in the northern Gaza Strip town of Beit Lahia, on November 19, 2013 .Mohammed Abed / AFP - Getty Images

Two-day-old lion cubs Fajr and Sijil are seen at a zoo in the northern Gaza Strip town of Beit Lahia on Nov. 19.

The adorable pair of lion cubs born at a Gaza Strip zoo and amusement park on Monday have died, according to an Agence France-Presse report.

"The lions named Fajr and Sijil (Dawn and Clay in Arabic) died today due to a deterioration of their health at birth," zoo supervisor Shadi Hamad told the AFP.

Zoo officials said they lacked adequate resources to bring the cubs back to health due to the Israeli blockade of the Gaza Strip.

"The cause of death is a lack of experience and resources for the birth and treatment of cubs," Hamad said. "Food and medicines for such a situation are not available."

The cubs were born at the Hamas-run Bissan amusement park in the town of Beit Lahia to a lion and lioness smuggled in from Egypt through underground tunnels four years ago.

Hamas leaders announced the births via Twitter on Tuesday, saying they were the first lion cubs born in the beleaguered region. Their names are references to an eight-day conflict between Hamas and Israel last November.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Lion Cubs Die In Koranimal Zoo In Gaza
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2013, 07:25:17 PM »
Sounds like animal cruelty to me... These arabs kill just about anything they get their hands on... They even had the audacity to name these cubs after missiles and battles against the Jewish nation.... Woe unto any and all non-arab creatures imprisoned in the gaza 'zoo'...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2013, 07:38:03 PM »
All of Gaza is a zoo if you use the word zoo to mean it the way it's used in the word ZooTube. It's like Chaim offers his apologies to real animals, the four legged type when he calls evil people animals. It's funny that zoos are usually in an area within human zoos, at least in the US. It's like Chaim once called The Bronx "The Bronx Zoo". All The Philadelphia Zoo is in the same type of neighborhood.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2013, 07:40:14 PM »
Speaking of Arabs and felines, I remember when Chaim talked about Arabs working at a restaurant in Jerusalem who tried to poison the food but they were so stupid that the poison wouldn't work when they tested it on the street cats that live in Israel.

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2013, 07:42:18 PM »
I remember hearing about how lions were some of the things the Arabs smuggle into Gaza from Egypt. The other things they smuggle in are drugs and weapons. My condolences goes to the four legged animals in Gaza. The terrorists that abuse animals in Gaza should have been attacked by the lions.

http://www.today.com/pets/gaza-strip-zoos-newborn-lion-cubs-die-2D11632749

Sad news: Gaza Strip zoo's newborn lion cubs have died

Danika Fears TODAY

3 hours ago

Two-day-old lion cubs Fajr and Sijil are seen at a zoo in the northern Gaza Strip town of Beit Lahia, on November 19, 2013 .Mohammed Abed / AFP - Getty Images

Two-day-old lion cubs Fajr and Sijil are seen at a zoo in the northern Gaza Strip town of Beit Lahia on Nov. 19.

The adorable pair of lion cubs born at a Gaza Strip zoo and amusement park on Monday have died, according to an Agence France-Presse report.

"The lions named Fajr and Sijil (Dawn and Clay in Arabic) died today due to a deterioration of their health at birth," zoo supervisor Shadi Hamad told the AFP.

Zoo officials said they lacked adequate resources to bring the cubs back to health due to the Israeli blockade of the Gaza Strip.

"The cause of death is a lack of experience and resources for the birth and treatment of cubs," Hamad said. "Food and medicines for such a situation are not available."

The cubs were born at the Hamas-run Bissan amusement park in the town of Beit Lahia to a lion and lioness smuggled in from Egypt through underground tunnels four years ago.

Hamas leaders announced the births via Twitter on Tuesday, saying they were the first lion cubs born in the beleaguered region. Their names are references to an eight-day conflict between Hamas and Israel last November.
:(
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2013, 08:12:59 PM »
All of Gaza is a zoo if you use the word zoo to mean it the way it's used in the word ZooTube. It's like Chaim offers his apologies to real animals, the four legged type when he calls evil people animals. It's funny that zoos are usually in an area within human zoos, at least in the US. It's like Chaim once called The Bronx "The Bronx Zoo". All The Philadelphia Zoo is in the same type of neighborhood.

It doesn't work with the San Diego zoo.... At least when I visited it with my father when I was a kid. San Diego was, and still is I believe, a good neighborhood and predominantly conservative.

http://www.utsandiego.com/news/seeingred/
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2013, 08:34:49 PM »
Maybe because San Diego is on the front lines where the illegal aliens try to sneak in, the people are more Right Wing. Maybe the Right Wing groups (I can't think of the name. I just realized it might be The Minutemen.) that patrol the border add to the Right Wing population. I remember that when Southern California wanted to succeed from California and become the 51st state, they specifically picked to only include the Pacific coastline South of LA to cut out the Liberals as much as possible. That would be a good idea so the Democrats won't automatically get all 50+ electoral votes in the Electoral College. It would also give the Republicans 2 extra Senators.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2013, 03:33:21 AM »
San Diego (or rather the suburbs of it) used to be fairly conservative, but like everywhere else that is waning.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2013, 08:52:40 AM »
These Koran.....imals are not worthy to do anything, I am totally convinced!