Author Topic: East Coast Cold Snap First Punishment for Iran 'deal'  (Read 1024 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
East Coast Cold Snap First Punishment for Iran 'deal'
« on: November 25, 2013, 05:06:34 PM »
I am not a prophet, but I have a deep rooted feeling that this country, once the greatest country on G-d's earth, is going to face a series of severe weather events which will result in the deaths of many 100s of American citizens. I feel this is due to our governments complete betrayal of the Jewish nation, the incredibly bad deal made with Iran.

I spoke with my mother yesterday. She lives in CT and she tells me it is eerily cold, much colder than this time last year. I told my mother to get all the blankets and sweaters ready because I feel this could be the beginning of a long, harsh punishment from the Master of the Universe.

May Hashem protect the righteous from the edicts which have been decreed from heaven. Protect yourself and your families first... Make sure you have stocked up on basic provisions such as food and water, and of course make sure your firearms are within reach...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: East Coast Cold Snap First Punishment for Iran 'deal'
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2013, 07:05:07 PM »
You're probably right, it's cooler than normal here as well, and it has been for a little while. Probably because Osama has been working on this for awhile. It was 4° when I went out hunting yesterday morning, it's usually not that cold till around January.

The good thing is... It's alot easier to preserve food in cold temperatures.  ;D
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2013, 08:37:48 PM »
Isn't it kind of a strech?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2013, 08:42:21 PM »
Isn't it kind of a strech?

Not if you believe that everything happens for a reason. It is a Jewish belief that Hashem, our G-d, is in absolute control of everything in creation (nothing can happen without his approval). I cannot (as I said I am not a prophet) say that this happened exactly because of that (the iran deal) but it may be related.

Many Rabbis (Including our Chaim Ben Pesach) have pointed out that great tragedies have occurred shortly after our government (or other countries governments) have done things damaging to the Jewish state.

I don't think it is a stretch but a possible understanding of the events.

You turn a cold shoulder to the people of Hashem, you will deal with the cold of winter before it is time...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2013, 08:47:31 PM »
One of the themes of the Shema prayer includes the idea that our observance of the commandments can influence the seasons and the weather. See this section of the second paragraph of Shema:

And it will be, if you will diligently obey My commandments which I enjoin upon you this day, to love the L-rd your G-d and to serve Him with all your heart and with all your soul, I will give rain for your land at the proper time, the early rain and the late rain, and you will gather in your grain, your wine and your oil. And I will give grass in your fields for your cattle, and you will eat and be sated. Take care lest your heart be lured away, and you turn astray and worship alien gods and bow down to them. For then the L-rd's wrath will flare up against you, and He will close the heavens so that there will be no rain and the earth will not yield its produce, and you will swiftly perish from the good land which the L-rd gives you.