Author Topic: Thats f-ing it! I am going to Brooklyn let's see these punks knock me out!  (Read 1488 times)

Offline REDNECK JEW

• Full JTFer
After 10 attacks on my fellow disarmed idiotic Jews, I have decided I am going to a friends house in Brooklyn for a month on vacation, I won't be completely disarmed, I have a nice short baton I can hold up my sleeve since I can't have a damned firearm  in NYC or her boroughs, I am going out on the streets after hours just hoping some stupid fool will try and knock me out so I can send a clear message that this thugs best damned well back the f- off! Yankee Jews won't do what needs to be done so a Dixie Jew will!

My bait will be my JUDAH P BENJAMIN ( Legends of the Confederacy T-shirt) With a big Rebel Flag on it, I am sure I will draw some fool in at 2 AM wearing that...LOL

I am sure their will be those whom are so damned pathetic they will think I am wrong to stand ground and return the damned favor!   
“It is a revolution; a revolution of the most intense character; in which belief in the justice, prudence, and wisdom of secession is blended with the keenest sense of wrong and outrage, and it can no more be checked by human effort for the time than a prairie fire by a gardener’s watering pot.”

JUDAH P. BENJAMIN HEBREW CONFEDERATE

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Thats f-ing it! I am going to Brooklyn let's see these punks knock me out!
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2013, 04:33:03 AM »
Dude, you could get yourself killed, and if you don't, you will be charged with a crime for "instigating" this, not them. Please rethink this.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2013, 04:38:13 AM »
You will attract more than kids. These scum attack the defenseless. You would have a better probability of attracting them with a cane. I've seen some lovely ones with a twist top with a barrel or blade of fun inside.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2013, 06:50:47 AM »
After 10 attacks on my fellow disarmed idiotic Jews, I have decided I am going to a friends house in Brooklyn for a month on vacation, I won't be completely disarmed, I have a nice short baton I can hold up my sleeve since I can't have a damned firearm  in NYC or her boroughs, I am going out on the streets after hours just hoping some stupid fool will try and knock me out so I can send a clear message that this thugs best damned well back the f- off! Yankee Jews won't do what needs to be done so a Dixie Jew will!

My bait will be my JUDAH P BENJAMIN ( Legends of the Confederacy T-shirt) With a big Rebel Flag on it, I am sure I will draw some fool in at 2 AM wearing that...LOL

I am sure their will be those whom are so damned pathetic they will think I am wrong to stand ground and return the damned favor!   
In a normal world you would be on the right track with the above idea however here in New York you would be classified as the aggressor and criminal and the black thug would be the poor victim... On another note the animals only pick on people who they feel are out of touch such as the old, weak or people with their head in the clouds... I believe they made some arrests here the other day and low and behold it was some dumb white kid among the first to be arrested... Clearly this low IQ kid was influenced by the planet of the apes society that has made this sort of thing popular over the past few weeks... Not that the police should not have pulled him in for what he did but sadly the police are not going crack down on blacks who invented this crap until they have arrested enough non blacks so they can say its not a race issue... Come to New York and enjoy the sights but leave the baton at home... The Jails here are nothing short of being locked up in a monkey cage.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2013, 08:26:42 AM by cjd »
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2013, 10:54:44 AM »
Redneck Jew, instead of wearing a Judah Benjamin shirt, why not disguise yourself as an Orthodox Jewish old man? 

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2013, 11:32:00 AM »
If you want to pose as bait you should wear a kippa. You know these scumbags "youth" like to attack from behind and they are always a group so you will be outnumbered. If you really want to pull this operation you need more then just yourself, you should have backup, at least 2 more guys who can street fight, Choose a location where you know there is a security camera, or better yet bring your own recording equipment. Just by wearing a confederacy T-shirt and getting into fight with negros you are making yourself look very guilty in liberal NYC.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2013, 12:09:55 PM »
The idea could work.  Just don't go out by yourself.  Walk with 2 other guys who know how to throw their hands or how to use their feet.  Everyone should carry a heavy steel flashlight with a rope going through it, so it doesn't fly out of your hand if you swing or make hard contact.  You don't want them to get your flashlightand use it on you, if it goes flying.   I've seen your picture, you look tough.  I'm sure you can take of yourself.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2013, 12:10:59 PM »
If you carry a gun across state lines, you could get arrested for not having a permit in other states. If for example, you are from South Carolina and have a gun permit, I don't think your permit would be valid in other states, especially not New York.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2013, 01:24:18 PM »
Rednenck Jew, I think you should do this.  You just need to disguise yourself as an Orthodox Jew.  Put on a kippa, and get yourself a beard and a suit.  Get some friends with you as backup who can videotape any attack with their smart phones. 

Then post the video here, and forward it to other right wing bloggers. 

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2013, 01:35:40 PM »
I wish you success.     Yes what do you do about taking a weapon across state lines, and what are their conceal carry laws? Its about time someone stands up to these thugs!

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2013, 10:28:52 PM »
Also Redneck Jew, when you make a video of the attack, why not send it to that World Star Hip Hop site?  They always post videos of black thugs attacking random whites and Asians.  It will be like giving them the finger.  You can say to them "Take that you sons of Obama!"

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2013, 10:34:00 PM »
We should get a bunch of Jews dressed as old men and women, armed to the teeth, and resolve this fast.

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2013, 10:58:16 PM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                               :fist:

In a "normal world", atrocities such as this would rarely occur and these low, sub-human parasites
 would be automatically decimated which would ensure that gehenom would keep it's borders open.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2013, 08:33:32 AM »
Great idea. Be careful not to get arrested for defending yourself.
Civilized people are not allowed to defend themselves in nyc.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2013, 12:22:53 PM »
They won't come after you if you where clothing which is bold and brave like what you've suggested.  Rather, wear a kipa and dress normal.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2013, 03:31:20 PM »
Oh I see. So if Bill Gates walks around Brooklyn wearing a giant swastika then he won't be touched.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2013, 08:24:37 PM »
Please note the pro black media and all the self hating whites and sick jews will crucify you should you hurt their "fair haired" black "youth."
« Last Edit: November 27, 2013, 12:03:17 PM by NoMosqueHere »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2013, 08:30:59 PM »
Please note the pro black media and all the self hating whites and sick jews will crucify you should hurt their "fair haired" black "youth."

How many black youths are 'fair haired'? Maybe the albino population, but how many of them are there?

I suppose you are referring to the second meaning of the term... But it is a funny expression concerning african americans.

fair-haired
adjective
adjective: fair-haired
1. having light-colored hair.
2. (of a person) favorite; cherished.
"the fair-haired boy of American advertising"
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline AirGunner

• Junior JTFer
  • עוד כהנא חי
« Reply #18 on: November 26, 2013, 02:31:11 PM »
Great idea. Be careful not to get arrested for defending yourself.
Civilized people are not allowed to defend themselves in nyc.

Or get arrested for incitement, considering the demographic these vermin who initiate these attacks belong to.
כִּי בְתַחְבֻּלוֹת, תַּעֲשֶׂה-לְּךָ מִלְחָמָה

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #19 on: November 26, 2013, 03:00:50 PM »
Or get arrested for incitement, considering the demographic these vermin who initiate these attacks belong to.

agreed. and welcome to the forum.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #20 on: November 26, 2013, 05:56:04 PM »
Please note the pro black media and all the self hating whites and sick jews will crucify you should hurt their "fair haired" black "youth."

Exactly!

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #21 on: November 26, 2013, 05:59:28 PM »
Also Redneck Jew, when you make a video of the attack, why not send it to that World Star Hip Hop site?  They always post videos of black thugs attacking random whites and Asians.  It will be like giving them the finger.  You can say to them "Take that you sons of Obama!"

Normally I would co-sign all of this 1000%, but the legal ramifications greatly outweigh the benefits! Redneck Jew, if you want to go through with this drop a line via PM to the people interested.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: November 27, 2013, 08:58:35 AM »
Normally I would co-sign all of this 1000%, but the legal ramifications greatly outweigh the benefits! Redneck Jew, if you want to go through with this drop a line via PM to the people interested.

I would strongly reccomend contacting others regarding this through non-electronic means...

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #23 on: November 27, 2013, 10:59:02 PM »

The blacks will have a gun and you wont.
You better be armed.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates